1. juzcallmesnake

juzcallmesnake

2. wally

wally

• Recent Topics

• Hey I am new here i go by Bishop but not new to  the survival world what I call every day Life hoping to add to the site I am interested in slingshots bows Kylie stick bolas slings atlatls blow guns camping fishing hunting traping and playing sports but not watching .
    • I am new here name is Bishop I make hunt and shoot slingshots I have taken everything from bees to deer  with a sling shot I shoot flat bands mostly if you need any advice just ask 
    • Great thread. My son is attending a higher-end university in VT. His tuition is over $60k a year - can you imagine getting out of school with almost  a quarter million dollars' debt and just starting at the bottom of the barrel? I started working construction when I was 20, learned an incredible amount, worked my ass off, and now I have a comfortable job with zero college debt.   
    • Yep, lay low, gather intel, keep your signature as small as possible, to the leaving and the dead. Keep an eye out for masses of people - hopefully there's a network of some kind to give you a heads up a few hours before they descend on you, so you can get a start on a secondary BOL. Run, don't stand and fight.