Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Astronaut Busted, trying to hide UFO's near ISS. ( 1/14/2017 )

6 posts in this topic

L.A. Marzulli has dozens of videos on youtube as well as other sources,  you have to be careful there are a lot of Alien believers that do not understand that aliens are most probably fallen angels or satanic / demonic origin.

I would surmise SWAG method (scientific wild azz guess) our government is in league with some of them there are more than one type (from reports) wethere we are being "played" as there is only really one side (satan can appear as an angel of light) so also can his minions.

This is all conjecture I have not seen any personally only video etc even if I had I could still only guess but, after all the reports it seems people are frightened after encounters I also THINK as do some investigators that these are interdimensional beings able to move in and out of this dimension that would explain why they can just disappear or blink out are all of them "real" I do not think so but some have been touched look up Redalsham forest encounter our military encountered one and all of them swear and been polygraphed something happened what I know that none of them can say but it was not normal.

I think we make a mistake to discount or accuse the videographers or witnesses of deception there are hoaxes no doubt but, we had in the 1950's only a few sightings a year today over a thousand a DAY all over the world. include that we have more violence addiction wars increasing exponentially could there be a connection -- I do not know for sure if we discount the possibility and do not investigate it the next 911 could be a non local threat.

I am very concerned that many would "loose their religion" as in the days of Noah,

Before the flood and worship powerful men instead of the Creator God as men or aliens can be corrupt or corrupted by power or have an agenda.  We would do well to see that God gave us the 10 commandments and in those I see no hatred of man we are supposed to be peaceful and respectful of all that are not trying to be in opposition to that concept we have laws spelled out in the Bible how to handle that from fines expulsion prison and execution.

The specifics are not clear but Greek stories may have been reality at one time (before the flood) magic Giant's demons strange creatures demigods etc etc. A reading of the Bible people can see those things happened and still can or do.

Satan is not dead his followers still have influence on the earth through mankind

the forces of good and evil are still at war, so love God or Satan or by default go to hell.

This world is more than most people can imagine extreme sports prove peoples strength just crossing the line in some makes them a winner, This is a testing ground for the human spirit it is a test you cannot see all the obstetrical ahead as you cannot see God you are given rules (the Bible) your given a time limit (life) and your suppose to run a clean race follow the rules and finish and go the the judges table to receive your reward  all sports politics and scholastics are predicate on the Biblical narrative learn train ask for help stay the course and win so why is life just an accident ? you have no meaning your objective it to get rich or die trying and after your dust no judgment no responsibility no justice for what you did or who you hurt and nothing to those that hurt you,  all an accident  a gamble shot in the dark and in a thousand years who will remember you ? it was all for nothing, you won't remember the taste of food the sex joy hate love kindness fear loathing everything you stood for meant nothing and your nothing  (hey it's great to have no God)

OR you could remember all the good things remember have family friends life forever and I am sure much much more. WHY because I see it in people every day someone cares someone helps someone dies for someone else defends protects loves and babies laugh animals play all those positives are God working through mankind.   now satan works also violence death war suicide depression addiction crime hate separation --- separation from God his love and will in your life.

God is not your doormat your mother butler or ruler your a free agent do as you please when you please joining is as a free agent you can stay or go.  Be happy or stay mad and moan about everything drag your feet beat your wife kick your dog slap your child OR ------

wally likes this