Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
P210SIG

"Hillary Paid Me to Commit Voter Fraud & Create Violence" Scott Foval Flips, Rats Out Clinton Campain & DNC .

5 posts in this topic

By midnight we will know unless there is a re-count,  all I know is I hope we have a clear cut winner because if not then the stalemate of wills between the 2 sides and the fake ones on either side will rip this country in two.

in one scenario it is possible there will be severe trouble I sure don't want it and those that do are mentally impaired.

People that do not see that there is a overt plan to wreck the republic are only fooling themselves even the news on the left has been forced to report some and still I do not see the balance move by much this again will be a margin of error spread and that is a bad sign if it happens that way IMHO.

VIS 9 likes this

OMG, Americans are waking up, with the win by their votes for Donald Trump.

About 8 weeks from now he gets sworn in, as president of USA.

Until then, a lot & anything can happen.

O bummer could start a war with Russia, just so the Elites could still stay in power.

Anything is possible.

juzcallmesnake and wally like this

I hope that the new regime will not get amnesia and go after all these law breakers who in essence are treasonous rats.

I am not against obummer giving Hillery a presidential pardon HE HE HE but that does not give her daughter or ol' bill a pass LOL

and neither does it cover all the other butt suckers that broke dozens of laws and they should get hammered and all the other people that used their authority against the American people for political reasons.

I have not forgot and hope no one here does call your representatives and demand justice for all the crap numerous agencies and bureaucrats have screwed us over on make it an issue either we get justice or we forget to vote for them next time.

justice ignored is justice denied and that is fact not opinion and as long as people get away with bureaucratic and political thuggery it will not stop until people end up in prison for civil rights crimes.   

wally and VIS 9 like this