Sign in to follow this  
tinderwolf

End of times

I imagine if the world ends it wont be from fire from the skies, super disasters, nuclear war, or a carrington event but a black swan event like my toilet getting clogged and continuing to spew out water. After being unable to unclog it by the time the water gets knee deep I'll have to evacuate my house. By the time the water level starts getting high enough for the city to notice there will be so much water everywhere they won't be able to find it in time. At that point it's just a matter of time before the whole world drowns and except Kevin Costner who will proceed to make Water World 2.

And that's what I think about Mayan predictions. Any questions?

Everyone wants to know when, I never thought it would be 2012

I saw this and found it very interesting and think all should give it a serious view watch the video

it is the 2nd but the first is listed and you can watch it also leave any bias at the door watch it

all the way through and then set your mind as to what you think.

http://www.sidroth.org/site/News2?abbr=tv_&page=NewsArticle&id=10494

Rabbi Jonathan Cahn spells out interesting information

Edited by juzcallmesnake

Guest kevin

dec. 21 2012. that date is very important to me. its the date i have set to stop prepping food storage and guns and ammo, still will be doing skills training(rest of my life) and projects (gasifier,bike generator, ect.) not that i believe that is the teotwawki just a good a date as any to reach the goals i have set.( we cycle our food goods so i do in intend to maintain food and guns at that level.)

dec. 21 2012. that date is very important to me. its the date i have set to stop prepping food storage and guns and ammo, still will be doing skills training(rest of my life) and projects (gasifier,bike generator, ect.) not that i believe that is the teotwawki just a good a date as any to reach the goals i have set.( we cycle our food goods so i do in intend to maintain food and guns at that level.)

Very interesting, dont know why but it this has struck a cord with me and will have to give it some thought

Thats cool. Deadlines are good and you've chosen a memorable one and the irony is awesome

Hey just curious if anyone has ever mentioned the fact that there are Mayan calenders that go past 2012. or the fact that Mayans made most major calenders as circles so that they where re usable after they cycled out?

It wasn't done to mark the end of the world it was done because they where to lazy to carve an entire new date book out of stone Again.

OK though a bit tongue in cheek I do honestly mean it. In the day to day world there is to much to worry about to worry that 2000 years ago some smart but extremely superstitious guys made a funky calender. Lest us not forget these are the same people who thought that killing a virgin child once a year would keeps the bugs off of their crops.

That being said the odds of an event that would transform the world as we know it is actually something like 1/216 per year though this includes things like inventing fire the black death mongol hordes the internet.

You know The Myans had a calender that went up to 12.21.2012 They made it a couple of thousand years ago, I've always wondered it they just got tired of writing. Or maybe the ONE guy that was writing it all down got sick and died and none of the rest of them cared about what date a certain day was going to be on in 2000 years. Maybe they thought we would be smart enough to finish it for our selfs. Man was he wrong;)

The myan calender could just be resetting every 36k years

Its an End of Current Times I believe. Ive seen this documentary of secret drawings from nostradamus, and what they basically say is in 2012 things will change, we just have too decide whether its all going to hell, or if we can conquer the evil and work together and survive. I think its going to be a bit of both.

While I doubt there will be a huge event, if anyone has ever heard of the web bot they may find this interesting. For those who dont know what it is, its a self learning data gathering tool created for predicting stock trends before they happen.

A "data gap" has been found in 2012 running through May 2013. One explanation is that "our civilization gets knocked back to a pre-electronic state," such as brought about by devastating solar activity

look it up on wikipedia, while i in no way take it as gospel, it is interesting, but the misses are pretty funny too.

I just heard on the radio tonight that Spanish astronomers just discovered a meteor that is about 150 ft. in diameter that will pass within 16,000 miles of the Earth in February of 2013. They say that with the margin of error on the math they can't rule out that it will hit the Earth. It isn't big enough to be a TEOTWAWKI event but it is big enough to take out a city.

Edited by PatzerDave

I have a difficult time beliving anything that comes from those practicing human sacrifice. So, I am not concerned in the least about the "Mayan Calendar" predictions. I am more concerned about the national elections being "postponed" in the name of national security by a failing and inept "leader".