Sign in to follow this  
tinderwolf

End of times

Capt I couldn't agree more. I really don't believe in all these predictions but the say goes, A persone is smart but people are dumb." I bet a few months prior next fall things are going to get crazy and I wouldn't be surpised if TEOTWAWKI happens not because of the events that are said to happen happen, but by all the crazed people trying to get their last minute pres and starting riots and what not

can you say "self fulfilling prophecy" ?

a religious rant maybe but Christmas season begs it to be said

well just to comfort your frayed nerves the bible states that the world will never end over 100 times

but Christ will return and set thing right.

Now that does not mean some parts will not be dinged dented or scorched and a few missing pieces {us}.

It also states that it is not our concern we will know the general time and the season but not the day

and we are to continue on its HIS decision and apparently people will live and die be born and

life will continue until Jesus comes and settles it.

why do I believe because Judas killed himself with a pocket full of money and 10 of the Apostles died

without denying Christ and in a day when they could have shaved their beards and walked away.

there was no twitter or facebook no email or pictures fax or telephone they could have just disappeared.

BUT they did not they stuck to their story and told everyone they came in contact with pretty

stupid seeing how they were killing every Christian they could find and killed 10 of these Apostles by

burning stoning and crucifixion if they were in it for money poor choice they did not have much money

and everything was given to them.

Daniel 12:4

But as for you, Daniel, seal the words and seal up the book until the time of the end. Many will go to and

fro, and knowledge shall increase.

in 100 years from steam to the stars at no time in history has this happened.

and the craziest thing he forgave the people that killed him and was feared because he performed miracles

Christ stated "all that call on the name of the lord SHALL be saved."

I have taken a long good look at the 10 commandments and only an atheist or agnostic would have a

problem with only ONE the rest are perfection.

they do not like someone poking their wife or stealing or being lied too but the rest is bunk RIGHT.

Seeing that some believe they have never done a wrong much less a sin then this won't matter

"I will be merciful toward their iniquities, and I will remember their sins no more”

(Jer. 31:34; Heb. 8:12 and 10:17).

Look up the word iniquities very interesting

I am human but I am capable of understanding perfection people I have known

who died Christian were happy or not afraid stoic non Christians well the screaming and all that drama,

well I did see can see and know I fight to be better each day and fail but I am going to keep trying

I just find it strange how people hate their own and find excuses for strangers who kill their children

after all all these young men and women dying overseas are OURS I feel that they are, they are our best

not perfect but they have put themselves in harms way for an Ideal of what we should or could be

and it is our job to make sure our government performs in an honorable fashion so we have not lost

them {our children} in vain by giving our country over to politically correct and ill conceived ideals and

foreign interests corrupting our leaders and gutting our economy.

consider what I have said in earnest I am not asking for donations or driving a Rolls Royce one day you

will stand before a judge and there is only one defense that you believe Christ lived, died, and resurrected

for the purpose of saving YOU if you cannot grasp this well you now have had the choice,

it was your chance.

People say God has not come in all these years, He has for the individual every day someone makes

the journey not believing is not an option to me because if there is no God then we are nothing and

everything they did was for nothing because there is no book keeper no score they just turn to

worm sh*t for no purpose just an aberration.

360 and the clocks are still chiming. mmmm better get a boat i case it floods..but then again global warming might fry all the water...in which case I should get a scooter...but gas supplies will be gone...damn..new plan soon.

It was Armageddon week on H2 this past week....I caught some of it. I couldn't watch the one about the 7 most likely ways the world will end because it was mostly Al Gore talking about Greenland melting and causing the oceans to rise 10' in the next few years....bleecccccchhhhhh

It was Armageddon week on H2 this past week....I caught some of it. I couldn't watch the one about the 7 most likely ways the world will end because it was mostly Al Gore talking about Greenland melting and causing the oceans to rise 10' in the next few years....bleecccccchhhhhh

When I am in a very good mood I can watch some of that stuff. Some is fairly reasonable except for the mandatory 7 minute bow to the UN IPCC that occurs in the last minutes of these things. When I am not in a good mood, then I just stay away from them. ANYTHING with Gore's face on it is verboten at all times. I mean even the European Courts have ruled his stuff non-sense! As a real scientist these clowns are more than annoying. Since I can't afford to keep buying TV sets, I avoid watching them. That way I don't throw things at the TV!:rolleyes:

Edited by Capt Bart
remove inappropriate comment - sri guys.

get ya a calendar. well, get one that has more than 21 days in december anyways.
Oh man I could get rich selling a dooms day calendar that just stops on the 21st. Fuck it I'm gonna make it anyway after I finish the week of miss posts and it's going to violate the hell out of copyrights.

Well not to make myself look like "that guy" right off the bat but here goes...

The Mayan calendar is broken down into ~13,000 year cycles called Baktuns, it was just there chosen way of documenting time. As far as Dec. 21st, 2012, that is the date that the 13th Baktun ends. As far as any human involvement in this, it has to do with the 5th "age" of man ending. The main 'Prophecy' pertains mainly to mankind's ways of thinking changing from what it is now. In the true Mayan 'beliefs' it is actually a concept of hope because it means that there will be a 'Rebirth" of sorts for the world, but there will be a cleansing period that really really sucks first, like a cleasing by fire. The Mayan concept has gotten convoluted over the years because of many other "prophecies" and "world event predictions" pointing to a period AROUND 2012. Such as predictions from Nostradamus, or the fact the Sun is supposed to hit Solar maximum before its cycle ends, right around 2013. Or planetary alignments that are suuposed to occur. Also from more modern concpets like the fact California is past due for an 8 on Richter, not unlike my country that's due for a whopper on the new madrid.

Basically just because humans might not be around at some point, the world will keep on spinning and doing its thing. We are just caught up in our human arrogance thinking that the world will end just because we won't be here to see it anymore.

The Mayans were probably just trying to help future preppers with a heads up that things might get a little nutty before they get better haha.

Hope this helps a bit...

-C

Edited by crAz314