Sign in to follow this  
tinderwolf

End of times

You know The Myans had a calender that went up to 12.21.2012 They made it a couple of thousand years ago, I've always wondered it they just got tired of writing. Or maybe the ONE guy that was writing it all down got sick and died and none of the rest of them cared about what date a certain day was going to be on in 2000 years. Maybe they thought we would be smart enough to finish it for our selfs. Man was he wrong;)

You know The Myans had a calender that went up to 12.21.2012 They made it a couple of thousand years ago, I've always wondered it they just got tired of writing. Or maybe the ONE guy that was writing it all down got sick and died and none of the rest of them cared about what date a certain day was going to be on in 2000 years. Maybe they thought we would be smart enough to finish it for our selfs. Man was he wrong;)

i cant understand why those Mayans couldn't finish their "To Do" list. Now the whole world is in peril.

Well that give who ever wins the election a little over a month and a half to mess things up. I'm more afraid this then I was of making it threw all 3 Judgment Days that terminator set for judgment day or the 2 judgment dates so far that Family radio set. What creeps me out the most is 4 out of the 7 end of the world dates have been on the 21st of the month. Makes me think some one knows something and there not sharing it with the rest of us.:rolleyes:

• Skynet becomes self-aware at 02:14 am Eastern Time after its activation on August 4, 1997 and launches nuclear missiles at Russia to incite a counterattack against the humans who, in a panic, tried to disconnect it.
  • Y2k January 1 2000 (my old DOS computer even survived it)
  • After Sarah Сonnor, her son John and the T-800 destroy Cyberdyne headquarters and all backups of the research (Terminator 2: Judgment Day), the date for Judgment Day is moved to July 25, 2004 6:18 pm Eastern Time(Terminator 3).
  • The (shitty) Terminator TV shows judgment day date April 21, 2011.
  • Family radio judgment day begins on May 21 2011
  • Family radio says Oct. 21 2011, whereupon God destroys the entire universe and everyone left in it... were still here right?
  • Mayan calendar ends (End of the world?!) Dec 21 2012

Actually,

the REAL issue to me is not what is going to happen on 21 December 2012. It is what is going to happen on the run up. The idiots will panic, stores will run out of food, in general, total chaos.

Hint: do you Christmas shopping before August - you DO NOT WANT to be out with these nut jobs. I watched part of a History channel kind of thing called "Apocalypse Man". WHAT A BUNCH OF NON-SENSE. OK, getting prepared is a good thing. Going INTO the heart of a city to a hospital to use their backup generators for power is, oh, I don't know, fatally naive perhaps? He did not run into anyone of course. He broke into homes that were locked and didn't LOOK looted; while telling you to move with 'violent' action and be prepared for anything! Like what, the homeowner with a shotgun maybe? He broke into a cab company to steal a CB radio! WHEN was the last time, a cab company in a MAJOR city used CB's for dispatch? Then he goes up to the top of the tallest building with a battery and tape player and sets up a broadcast on Channel 9 of his intentions to go to a spot, asking folks to meet him. He claims (correctly enough) that channel 9 is an emergency channel and then he JAMS it with his inane broadcast! Further he did not take a second radio to use in the pickup he broke into. He did make the point that Diesel is better than gas and did a thing on bio-diesel but while he was in the city, he never picked up a sharp edge. Really? OK, the crow bar was good, but no edge? I could go on but I'm getting ticked again. (I won't go into the 'Ham radio enthusiast' who ran their CB radios in Katrina).

My point, if I had one, is that the reaction of people to the 'end of the world' is much more dangerous than any real threat. IF the world does actually end, what are you going to do about it? If it doesn't, the prophecy and its believers are a much bigger threat. Just my not so humble opinion.

I think I should start a "Reel" survivor threat to talk about what happens in the movies. This stuff can get you killed.

Edited by Capt Bart
so mad my spelling/grammer/punction stunk

Capt I couldn't agree more. I really don't believe in all these predictions but the say goes, A persone is smart but people are dumb." I bet a few months prior next fall things are going to get crazy and I wouldn't be surpised if TEOTWAWKI happens not because of the events that are said to happen happen, but by all the crazed people trying to get their last minute pres and starting riots and what not

a whole new meaning to missile TOW=) Rayz i'll get a jump start on it for tomorrow..just in case I cant get on the ol'computer..(posted tomorrow december 24) 361 days!
hehe awesome!