Sign in to follow this  
socalocalypse

Who's getting put in these FEMA camps they're activating?!?!? What'll be the trigger

I'm sure y'all have heard about the internment camps getting the green light to go active within 72 hours notice.

Now that said, I was just thinking of scenarios to get civil unrest to bring troops in to cities as well as let them burn a while to get people begging for them.

It seems to me it just depends on who they want to put in the camps.

If they want an urban population in them, then just shut off the power and or water, call it a cyber attack like they've claimed has happened recently. LA would be a mess for days with just a nights power outtage.

Is that who they want to jail though? Or is it just cover to pick up folks on a list that own guns or are preppers or protest the government?

It makes sense, fake a cyber attack, get the soldiers in place, then take down the banks.

any thoughts?

I absolutely agree. Once they get them, we'll see their real faces, cuz the masks will come off.

They won't have to go door to door. If you want to register your kid in school, you have to have surrendered your guns to the police 'for everybodys safety'. Or to register your car. Or to not get picked up at the next roadblock/checkpoint on the freeway. Or if you want access to your bank account. They'll phase it in somehow.

Or maybe just wait till we're so hungry and beaten down we won't put up a fight.

These guys are good. I don't dare underestimate their intelligence or wickedness.

You are right sir, I don't dare underestimate them...but on the flip side I hope they dont dare underestimate me as well. I'm willing to fight for what I believe is right and the safety of my family, not what they think is safety. I once heard that the reason Hitler never invaded the US during WWII was that their were so many firearms in the hands of civilians. Weather or not this is true I don't know but it makes a good reason why they would not just go all out on us. The would set laws and reg into effect to make us turn them in first before hitting us with the hammer.

Guest zen811

What if... the blackout in southern California actually was a legit blackout?

What if... the same people who are in government are also.... gasp... people (maybe they're even Americans that feel as strongly about these things as you do)?

What if our job as citizens is to let our voices get heard so that we make sure to protect our rights (think voting and free speech)

What if we don't start talking about taking action against the government and fighting?

Let's use these forums to communicate about what's happening and what we can do about it within the realm of reason and legality. This is not the place for anything except that.

I am not able to see the future in any clarity but I have a hunch that some of these threads are at risk of going away if they don't take a more constructive direction (think solution) and folks who trend towards less legally comfortable solutions will be encouraged elsewhere.

What if... the blackout in southern California actually was a legit blackout?

What if... the same people who are in government are also.... gasp... people (maybe they're even Americans that feel as strongly about these things as you do)?

What if our job as citizens is to let our voices get heard so that we make sure to protect our rights (think voting and free speech)

What if we don't start talking about taking action against the government and fighting?

Let's use these forums to communicate about what's happening and what we can do about it within the realm of reason and legality. This is not the place for anything except that.

I am not able to see the future in any clarity but I have a hunch that some of these threads are at risk of going away if they don't take a more constructive direction (think solution) and folks who trend towards less legally comfortable solutions will be encouraged elsewhere.

hypothetical questions are fun, but facts dont lie or change. our constitution is being stripped (Patriot Act, NDAA, etc) and these detention camps are being built and activated with YOUR money

Guest zen811

I don't argue that. These topics are important. The conversations skirt a dangerous line when you start talking about how "you'll fight" and 'they haven't come for us yet because we have guns'.... etc. etc.

Do you see what I'm getting at here... think informational, not confrontational.

That's my point.

My devil's advocate hypothetical is that "the government" isn't this evil wicked borg consciousness where everyone who gets a check from the government is brainwashed and itching to make every citizen in this country a slave or a subject.

Bad information flows both ways whether you're left right or center.

It's a tragic situation when unchecked fear creates unnecessary conflict.

Guest zen811

Maybe I'm just hyper sensitive tonight...

My apologies if that's the case. Maybe I'll sleep on it and read this over in the morning.

As far as whether those internment camps are meant for citizens and not for immigrants... I am probably in a better position to know than most and I all I can say is that I have no reason to believe otherwise but I'm not discounting that anything is possible, if not now maybe later. If not this administration then maybe the next one or maybe when my grandkids are my age and all of a sudden our rights are gone because no one made sure they were protected over the years and they slipped away...

Guest zen811

You know what I'll let this simmer until tomorrow and maybe eject myself from this conversation although it's already become a bit of an ungraceful dismount for me.

There are actually some laws out there that we should be careful of when posting in order to not create a headache for ourselves and the host. I'll shut up for now... dig them up when I have time and make sure they get posted somewhere.

I guess that was my point and like I said, I might be hyper-sensitive right now.

Folks,

from a member of the moderator team:

While I don't think any lines have been crossed we must be careful to make sure that our words are not taken to mean that we support violence against the legal authorities. Neither this site nor its members condone violent acts against the government.

That said, it is certainly acceptable to express political opinions that have a bearing on our ability to survive and prep. It is simply wise to remember the "gray man" requirements are our best defense against unconstitutional usurpation by powerful players. Running so scared that we are afraid to condemn unconstitutional acts is a major tool in the arsenal of would be dictators. We can (and should) read the Federalist and Anti-Federalist papers. We can help others see the threats to our God Given Rights. These are the duties of citizenship.

If you are of the mindset that violent resistance to the actions of the government are currently required, you do NOT belong on this site. There may come a time when it is necessary; I pray that never comes. I work and vote that it may never come. Even the founding fathers recognized that what they were doing WAS, in fact, treason. Treason is a crime and the government does have a right to punish it; revolt and lose and go to the gallows. Simple, sure and legal.

While I don't want to shut this thread down (I don't consider censorship my role - whether I agree are not, I want everyone to have the opportunity to express their views) I also urge each poster to consider how their words might read to others (especially mid-level government functionaries like me). Some things seem so wrong that we want to respond - just be careful not to let emotion cause an unwise post that appears to advocate something we don't intend. It is easy to start "feeding frenzies" on forums but my considered opinion is that such frenzies do not support the purpose of survival.

Thank you for making the job of the moderators easier.

Take a long breath ...breath in ..breath out.. dont KNEE JERK...thats what many depend on ..and if anyone thinks that when the SHTF the goverment will be ready?? well you have more faith in people than I do.Keep a cool head has saved more lives than than OVER REACTION.

Yes Im saying people are and have been trained to over react.NEWs media,commercials(oh you just have to have it)It is emotional and has been used on us for many years.

JMHO...

Guest zen811

Thanks brother I appreciate the note and I am open minded enough to appreciate where you're coming from and have no doubt that you believe it very strongly. I also know you are not alone and there are a great many people that feel the same way.

I am trying to keep this forum away from delving too hardcore into the subject matter you are talking about (but not against discussing it to a point). I understand it is important to you and a good number of other folks.

I think that aside from these subjects there is alot that can be learned as far as prepping and being self sufficient. If this tips too hard in the direction of inflammatory conspiracy theories and government bashing (true or not) while flirting with the idea of violent response I really believe that this entire resource will go away and I would like to avoid that if at all possible. I imagine there are tons of places on the internet devoted to administration bashing, government conspiracy theories and inciting conversations.

If you can understand where I am coming from and support what I am saying then please help keep these forums between the lines that will protect this little haven and understand that the people this is for encompass the entire spectrum of prepping and survival.

Once again I want to stress that I am not disagreeing with you or your viewpoints. I just would like to encourage a more moderate approach to the subjects so that we don't turn this forum into a more concentrated and smaller swathe of our members. I'm not saying talking about them is a problem per say... just how it is discussed, does that make sense?

Full disclosure: I created these forums and have a vested interest in seeing them survive. I truly do appreciate the help in that and want you to know that your contributions are valuable to helping the rest of the readers. Consider my attention to detail on this stuff as a pain in the butt or a blessing whichever you prefer.

The best help we can hope to impart is to help people be as self sufficient as much as possible. Flagging ourselves and our community as violently anti-government and hyper-paranoid is not going to help us grow or survive in the long term.

My personal concerns are exercising my rights as a responsible citizen of this good country (what I believe) and doing what I can within my power to care for those I love and who depend on me as well as the society I have devoted my life to serving. I may not agree with everything that I am asked to do for various reasons, but to date, with over 20 years of government service I have just not seen the evidence to support a good deal of the more extreme conspiracy theories that have come across my radar.

Once again I am not discounting them or discouraging talking about them within the realm of good prudence.

I think we should be vigilant and we should question everything and that is what I am hoping these forums will allow.

I am most concerned with helping folks survive natural disasters, infrastructure collapse, foreign invasion and anything else that could come our way minus our own government coming after us... why? Because that opens up this website or our members to some potentially serious problems regardless of website or forum disclaimers.

Thanks for understanding...

Edited by zen811

Guest zen811

Thanks socalocalypse. It's fine to leave the thread up. We worked through it and maybe it can provide navigation for others in the future... I need to get the salient points posted on a sticky here when I get a chance...