Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
P210SIG

North Korean Soldiers Armed With Nuclear Backpacks.

12 posts in this topic

just what the world needs another bunch of suicide jockeys but like all great ides from a culture of idiots the line will work both ways they cannot come south and vice versa maybe a better solution than the DMZ they got now ?

I talked to some of my buddy's today about this.

We think North Korea is fear mongering to the west as usual.

If NK did set one off, & if we knew that they did it for sure, NK would get a glow of mushroom sunshine indeed.

Yea it's all fun and games until someone looses a city then there is hell to pay.

I look at the real problem is at an individual level just how nuts is the craziest goose stepper with access to one.

hey but they sure got some nifty looking AK's though

http://brightcove.vo.llnwd.net/e1/uds/pd/77374810001/77374810001_1751938504001_North-Korean-Army-Girls-March---Video.mp4?pubId=77374810001&videoId=1751927251001

wally likes this

Are you sure you're not into Orential women Snake???

Yea it's all fun and games until someone looses a city then there is hell to pay.

I look at the real problem is at an individual level just how nuts is the craziest goose stepper with access to one.

hey but they sure got some nifty looking AK's though

http://brightcove.vo.llnwd.net/e1/uds/pd/77374810001/77374810001_1751938504001_North-Korean-Army-Girls-March---Video.mp4?pubId=77374810001&videoId=1751927251001

considering this is cutting edge technology in the late 60's early 70's so with that in mind, cell phones are running 30 years behind from what is in R&D loop at this moment.

Now by what I understood from the video supplied I consider these "dirty" and not mushroom or highly technical just an area denial weapon so an enemy cannot occupy or traverse an area / die from exposure.

wally likes this

Anyone looking ABC PBS and USA news say they don't exist,  let me snort in derision or fall down laughing today anything can be miniaturized so is the output if your on the DMZ does that make you more or less comfortable ? so it only makes a football field disappear ? so when you hear such a thing on the news your butt won't slam shut ?  Ignorance must be bliss until reality rears it's ugly head. 

Here is my example ask anyone of the almost 3,000 people who's family suffered the death of a loved one and if you could ask the ones who died if they thought the day before September 11th if they ever considered BOTH towers would ever fall in the same hour ? how about the people that were in the planes ?  Here is the surprise in February 1993 the first attempt to destroy the Twin Towers by a bomb in the underground parking garage I remember the huge hole on the news a little paint and plaster and it was all forgotten.

A similar topic some years ago prompted people to deny the idea of a suicide martyr now it is common place ignorance is it's own reward it is called fear once individuals find there delusion is not true the sh*t themselves and give away all their rights to cloak themselves in another false sense of security.

Complete morons can understand that there are possibilities it is only fearful ninnies that put their hands over their eyes and shout, "I can't hear you". refusal to accept the truth dose not make it untrue.   I have met worked for people that thought because they say something it will happen by their money, position or self will it is as stupid now as it was when I had to listen to it and be part of the bunch that would "make it happen" so I could collect my check.   Failure is not an option another quote that is potentially false I wonder if Napoleon ever said it maybe before Waterloo ?

History is written by the winners and some of them forget to be humble or worse forget to thank God for their victory because even evil people win so we all must be vigilant that we do not abuse others or become corrupt through our pride in winning.  Best to know that a sucker punch can take down anyone.

This is a never ending war against numerous opponents they may conspire together but know one thing when your number 1 everyone wants your seat at the table and as we have seen will continue to stab looking for a chink in our amour even if they fail like 1993 they will fall back and lick thier wounds and learn and try again and again. Apparently we learned nothing of our war of attrition in Vietnam we are still following failed plans of winning hearts and minds making "friends" and building coalitions with people that work both sides for their own purpose, plot that on a slide rule it or computer it is a failure every time.

In order for us to find insight to how to win we must go back to when we did win and as I recall we did NOT worry about collateral damage national image or private property -- well in some case we made deals but we did so at the expense of our men in uniform their blood is on our nations hands for art culture and such it never fails to wrench at my guts to hear some boob crying over a painting or sculpture instead of a field of men it took to protect it. but I digress The original topic was backpack or suitcase nukes and all it takes is someone willing to use it If the last 16 years of suicide bombing and attacks does not compel you to understand that just as Garvilo Princip 19 years old understood that his action would probably start a world war using a pistol from then terrorist group the Black hand he shot and killed Arch duke Ferdinand and his wife who before had evaded death from a bomb from another anarchist.  Do we see any similarity ?

There has never been peace there is and will always be a stand off cold or hot wars and battles of wits and daring of intelligence groups with devices technology and hand to hand it's deadly dirty and it keeps the terror at bay temporarily but like a heartbeat we are not always cognizant of it but the moment it stops or fails you know it but by then it is too late.  We live in an entropic world we live by death and with it someone has to die in our case I pray we are the survivors but only up and to the point where we are some semblance of decency and virtue we are slowly trading off those intangibles for money power and corruption if there comes a day where we cannot define the difference between those we oppose and ourselves and question our own selves and forget God we are toast  listen to this video and make your own decision.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHSs73IAoPs

wally likes this