P210SIG

Fancy doomsday shelters for the 1% ( take a tour. )

Drawback is, they only have supplies for 1 year.

5 washrooms to be shared among 80 people, will not cut it.

I'd bet their be internal fighting among them selves, sooner or later.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/money/technology/these-fancy-doomsday-shelters-for-the-1percent-make-armageddon-sound-pretty-nice/ss-AAifrit?li=AAggNb9&ocid=mailsignout#image=1

I like people at a distance a long distance I do not live or play well with others I have good friends but we are not up each others backside once a week or so is good IMO I figure they will turn into the "Donner party" before a year is out.

Then there is you never know people until you live with them. cleanliness disease dysentery personal habits like snoring coughing spitting hacking eating habits some bathe in cologne foot odor halitosis personal quirks and phobias  I figure they will end up like the O.K. corral lots of smoke and the dead and dying unless they have a Liver eating Johnson in their midsts.

I can die alone I do not need any help.

damned straight. Only a combat buddy or immediate family (ie, your spouse and kids). and even they are highly likely to cause your early demise. Kids and wives betray their dad/hubby 1000's of times every day and it can be you, too, dead easy, under shtf type stresses.