Sign in to follow this  
Danm

I live in a land of idiots

I'm sorry but I guess that I live in a land populated by idiots. Somebody please explain to me how it is good for the country and right for people to burn the American flag while waving a Mexican flag and attacking Americans leaving a Trump rally. THAN they blame it on TRUMP???? I wish that they would bring that shit to Texas. If you go up the side of my head with something I'll put a legal and much deserved bullet in your chest!! Maybe SEVERAL. I'm sad for the people of California but this is what they deserve with their sanctuary cities and only criminals allowed to have and carry guns.

The illegal invadors out there are killing them left and right and they seem to feel that it is a special right that goes with their “special” status. Kind of like the right of Black people in Baltimore to kill each other. So many of those North Midwestern cities have become insanly violent hell holes since the Black lives matter thing seems to mean that they can kills as part of their right to express themselves ethnicity. I have family and friends in several of these major cities and it is getting rough!! Indianapolis, St. Lewis, LA and Chicago to be specific.

America, if it is going to survive, is going to have to actually enfores the laws on the books. We don't neem more or new laws. We need to make the laws we have work for and on EVERYBODY. We don't need more gun laws. It is already illegal for convicted fellons to possess guns. It is already against the law to use guns to harm, threaten or intimidate people with guns except in defense. We damn sure don't need more laws protecting the rights of GROUPS of Americans. It is already a law that we are all supposed to be treated the same and by GOD we need to do that. Cops that treat minorities wrong should be punished and then fired. People that disobey, attack, run from or even verbslly assault police should be taken into cutady, punished and imprisoned.

Illegal Mexicans caught in America should be fingerprinted, retinal scanned and facial recon=gnition skans taken then deported after their jail time if they have committed a crime other than being here. The second time fine, they like it here, put them to work in prison camps for twenty years. They are NOT American citizens and are NOT covered by the constitutional rights OF American citizens so no trial just straight off to the prisons.

I don't give a pinch of dry dog poop about your freedoms of speech when you burn the American Flag. Too many good men and now women have died for what it stands for to allow that sort of crap. I have on more than one occasion stopped and told people that had raggidy flags that were only flying by one worn out corner to either take it down or fly it right or I would do it for them. That is the one time that burning a flag is the right thing to do but you do it with RESPECT for the people before that died for it.

America has got to find its...I guess balls is as good as anything. We need to stop being the nice guy all the time and regain some self-respect. That means that ALL lives matter and ALL people follow the same rules. Affirmative action is just simply reverse discrimination and discrimination is wrong and constitutionally forbidden. Illegal Aliens are criminals and should be treated as such and people that aid and abet criminals are criminals TOO. No more “sanguinary” cities. ALL cities are sanctuaries for AMERICANS only everyone else is just a visitor. Visitors either follow the rules or get thrown out.

Let's all say it together...ISLAMIC TERRORISTS, RADICAL ISLAMICS!!!!!! There if you said it with me you have more backbone than our commander and chief. They are killing Americans and Christians in general. We ARE at war with them. THAT is a fact. Now that said, it does not mean that we are at war with Muslims or the Islamic faith.

Say it again, RADICAL Islamic terrorists. Note the first word...RADICAL! Now what does that mean? Well it should mean that if you are on the lookout for terrorists you need to give Muslim people a little harder look than say a redheaded redneck from Texas. THAT is comon sense...something that our leadership is TOTASLLY without. The way it works now is the 80 year old black lady and the 50 year old fat white guy from Mobile will get pulled out for the Full Monty while all the obvious Muslims walk through untouched because well to look at them twice is racial profiling and wrong.

If the police did it this way there wouldn't be any black people in our prisons. If you were robbed by a tall skinny black person they would only be allowed to question white and brown people, probably overweight short ones, in connection with that crime. Back to my start, I live in a land of IDIOTS!!!

I'm sorry but I guess that I live in a land populated by idiots. Somebody please explain to me how it is good for the country and right for people to burn the American flag while waving a Mexican flag and attacking Americans leaving a Trump rally. THAN they blame it on TRUMP???? I wish that they would bring that shit to Texas. If you go up the side of my head with something I'll put a legal and much deserved bullet in your chest!! Maybe SEVERAL. I'm sad for the people of California but this is what they deserve with their sanctuary cities and only criminals allowed to have and carry guns.

The illegal invadors out there are killing them left and right and they seem to feel that it is a special right that goes with their “special” status. Kind of like the right of Black people in Baltimore to kill each other. So many of those North Midwestern cities have become insanly violent hell holes since the Black lives matter thing seems to mean that they can kills as part of their right to express themselves ethnicity. I have family and friends in several of these major cities and it is getting rough!! Indianapolis, St. Lewis, LA and Chicago to be specific.

America, if it is going to survive, is going to have to actually enfores the laws on the books. We don't neem more or new laws. We need to make the laws we have work for and on EVERYBODY. We don't need more gun laws. It is already illegal for convicted fellons to possess guns. It is already against the law to use guns to harm, threaten or intimidate people with guns except in defense. We damn sure don't need more laws protecting the rights of GROUPS of Americans. It is already a law that we are all supposed to be treated the same and by GOD we need to do that. Cops that treat minorities wrong should be punished and then fired. People that disobey, attack, run from or even verbslly assault police should be taken into cutady, punished and imprisoned.

Illegal Mexicans caught in America should be fingerprinted, retinal scanned and facial recon=gnition skans taken then deported after their jail time if they have committed a crime other than being here. The second time fine, they like it here, put them to work in prison camps for twenty years. They are NOT American citizens and are NOT covered by the constitutional rights OF American citizens so no trial just straight off to the prisons.

I don't give a pinch of dry dog poop about your freedoms of speech when you burn the American Flag. Too many good men and now women have died for what it stands for to allow that sort of crap. I have on more than one occasion stopped and told people that had raggidy flags that were only flying by one worn out corner to either take it down or fly it right or I would do it for them. That is the one time that burning a flag is the right thing to do but you do it with RESPECT for the people before that died for it.

America has got to find its...I guess balls is as good as anything. We need to stop being the nice guy all the time and regain some self-respect. That means that ALL lives matter and ALL people follow the same rules. Affirmative action is just simply reverse discrimination and discrimination is wrong and constitutionally forbidden. Illegal Aliens are criminals and should be treated as such and people that aid and abet criminals are criminals TOO. No more “sanguinary” cities. ALL cities are sanctuaries for AMERICANS only everyone else is just a visitor. Visitors either follow the rules or get thrown out.

Let's all say it together...ISLAMIC TERRORISTS, RADICAL ISLAMICS!!!!!! There if you said it with me you have more backbone than our commander and chief. They are killing Americans and Christians in general. We ARE at war with them. THAT is a fact. Now that said, it does not mean that we are at war with Muslims or the Islamic faith.

Say it again, RADICAL Islamic terrorists. Note the first word...RADICAL! Now what does that mean? Well it should mean that if you are on the lookout for terrorists you need to give Muslim people a little harder look than say a redheaded redneck from Texas. THAT is comon sense...something that our leadership is TOTASLLY without. The way it works now is the 80 year old black lady and the 50 year old fat white guy from Mobile will get pulled out for the Full Monty while all the obvious Muslims walk through untouched because well to look at them twice is racial profiling and wrong.

If the police did it this way there wouldn't be any black people in our prisons. If you were robbed by a tall skinny black person they would only be allowed to question white and brown people, probably overweight short ones, in connection with that crime. Back to my start, I live in a land of IDIOTS!!!

Well, the legal system is failing too. It was recently proved that a whole bunch of federal prosecutors lied to the court. Were they punished? No. So, we can call and demand all we want that laws be followed and passed, and enforced, but when the people in our government aren't any better - still thugs, just not violent ones, what can we expect? Very little.

One of my pastors said it perfectly last Sunday. One of three things will happen. 1. The US will continue on as usual and be fine. 2. God will bring judgement to the land. 3. A revival will occur and sweep the nation so that people will return to lives of faith. I think 2. is likely but I hope and pray for 3.

The thing that eats me. There is being a nice person and there is being a freaking FOOL, SUCKER, IDIOT...  There is being a good and compassionate  person and there is being freaking INSANE. What would you call a person that saw a deadly poisonous snake laying on the ground freezing to death that picked it up and put it inside his shirt to save it from freezing? American???????

The thing that eats me. There is being a nice person and there is being a freaking FOOL, SUCKER, IDIOT...  There is being a good and compassionate  person and there is being freaking INSANE. What would you call a person that saw a deadly poisonous snake laying on the ground freezing to death that picked it up and put it inside his shirt to save it from freezing? American???????

Lol. I'd call them a Hillary supporter.

Mommy hit another home run on this one. I am firmly of the opinion, that God, WILL bring His judgment upon the land, and THEN, we will see a revival or turning back to God.

I'm pretty pessimistic about it, and strongly fell that is exactly what is going to happen. I hope and pray I am wrong, but we prepare faithfully we are not.

The rain falls on the just and the unjust.... So we will ALL feel the judgment when It comes.

Wow damn I thought my posts were long lol

Things like burning the flag and waving the damn Mexican flag while attacking Americans who are legally going about there rightful business just trips all my breakers. THEN to listen to the talking heads saying that this  is Trumps fault was just more than I could take. We've GOT to give up being stupid and protect our freedom or we are going to lose it.

I'm not real big on just turning things over to God. I'm a big believer in the idea that God helps those t hat help themselves. Sometimes when you go limp and stupid and leave it up to God you end up like the Jews. They might indeed be the chosen people but I wouldn't say that it has been a big easy party for them. In Israel they have finally learned that it is better to thank God for help than just depend of God to do all the work. The thing about prayer is that people forget that sometimes the answer is no and you need to have plan B ready to roll in. Looking back through my life I will tell you for a fact that some of God's best calls were no when I so wanted to get a yes. LOL, Long views ahead are a lot like hindsight I guess. Indeed "Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers."