Sign in to follow this  
P210SIG

2 couples fight over a parking space at Costco in Mississauga, Canada.

This is really dumb, 2 couples fighting over a parking spot at Costco.

Now can you imagine these 2 couples, when there's no food in their pantry in a SHTF situation.

Theirs no cure for stupidness & no logic, when you view the video clip, one can see there's other open parking spaces available.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/costco-road-rage-parking-mississauga-1.3607965

Sigh. It makes me think of the current gorilla debate going on in our nation. It was deeply saddening to me to see photos of people kneeling and mourning with flowers at the foot of a gorilla statue. When, this weekend was Memorial Day weekend. All the stupid kids mourning the gorilla have no idea their freedom to go to a zoo in the first place was won by the men who died fighting for freedom.

People are getting dumber and dumber. It happens every four years. Also violence is now considered a great way to deal with things. Let's face it, when it is debated whether a COP has the right to defend humor herself from attack the rest of us are just sort of out in the cold. All BS aside both of those guys were lucky. I carry several levels of defense weaponry in my vehicle and it wouldn't have been me taking punches.

I'm way too old for that. My favorite small thing is a set of knuckles with spikes on the knuckles. It isn't a full set it only covers two knuckles but man even a hit in the chest will just tear you up. Then you go to my black thorn cold steel walking stick, then a cold steel combat type shove (basically a cross between a shovel, a machete and an ax)l and finally a gun. I'm not the sort that starts fights. I never have been that way. I will go a long way to back off of trouble. If you attack me you are going to get hurt bad though. In Texas too many folks carry now to be an idiot. Hell all I have to do is back into my vehicle and if you reach in after me I have every legal right to blow your head off.

All that said, I have been amazed over the years that I've not heard of many people getting shot here. I think to some extent the knowledge that you can be shot if you act like a fool and hurt someone makes people stop and think. They CAN legally kill you if there is a reasonable belief that you are in danger of being harmed. All you have to do is make an effort to retreat but after that you can defend yourself.

I think that in other places people are experiencing a feeling of helplessness and stress. Scared people get violent faster than others. All of the news is filled with gloom and doom with people shooting each other all over the place. The government response is to crack down on the people that are NOT shooting at anybody.

As far as I'm concerned they need to offer a national right to own guns permit to every legal American citizen. If you are convicted of a crime you lose that right. If you are caught with a gun and no permit you go to prison. If you are not a citizen and are caught with a gun you get thrown across the nearest border if you come back you DIE in prison. If you sell a gun to anyone without seeing their permit you lose your right to posses a gun.

This makes me think of that web site called "People of Walmart". No matter how low you expectations and opinions are of people it will make you realize that it is not low enough! In my opinion a personally armed society that considered rudeness to be worth of justifiable homicide would have a lot of real advantaged in both politeness and evolutionary sense.