Sign in to follow this  
tinderwolf

Paracord items for sale

To anyone that is interested I am selling paracord items like bracelets, keychains, landyards and eventually belts, gunslings and other items. I do have some already lying around but I would like to make them to order. As of right now I only have black and olive drab but will be getting more colors soon. For the items I have right now this is what I am thinking for price

Bracelet=$5 for single cobra weave

Keychains=$4

landyards=$25,

monkeyfist=available at Forge Survival Store!

Dogleash=$30 DEPENDING. ON SIZE.

Belts=40$

Gun sling=40$ ( includes a firesteel rod as part of the sling)

Ultimate bracelet=$25

Twenty foot length rope =$40

This does not include shipping. If you are interested post here and I will get ahold of you on your profile for details. I will also do custom work fo order such as straps with any kind of hardware you would like, gunslings, fast ropes,belts, dogleash, dog collars, anything you can think of! Once you know what you want, how much cord i need and the hardware i will determine the price

COLORS-

Black

Olive drab

Red

Blue

White

Purple

Orange

post-1196-13851497683254_thumb.jpg

post-1196-13851497823556_thumb.jpg guitar strap

post-1196-13851497851202_thumb.jpg

post-1196-13851497849617_thumb.jpg

post-1196-13851497850331_thumb.jpg

Edited by tinderwolf

[ATTACH=CONFIG]443[/ATTACH]

this was interesting, fun and frustrating to make!

Love the monkeyfist Tender! Very cool and unique. Thanks for the quick turnaround! It's gonna be a great gift for my Godson.

My current belt is 42 & 3/4" - 43" from the outside end of the buckle to the tip. The two holes I use are at 35 & 3/4 and 36 & 3/4 depending on which firearm is CC. If you take out the part at the end of the buckle where the dimple for the rod lies through it bumps everything down to even halves.

Edit -- Black

How much? Paypal I assume?

Thanks!

Edited by Excess7

Hey Tinder,

I'm kinda embarrassed to admit that I know next to nothing about paracord craft, But would it be possible to make a cross body strap that widens and lays flatter in the middle with a bit of a cant to conform to the shoulder?

Hey Tinder,

I'm kinda embarrassed to admit that I know next to nothing about paracord craft, But would it be possible to make a cross body strap that widens and lays flatter in the middle with a bit of a cant to conform to the shoulder?

First off don't be embarrassed not aot of people do and it wasn't that long ago that I didn't just have gone gunhoe with it. Second, I wouldn't see why not, do you have something in particular in mind? would you have a link to a picture of what you would like? if I knew exactly what you wanted I could go from there to make you something

I'm thinking of making a smallish leather satchel with a sheath for one of my machetes integrated and thought if it were feasible/functional a paracord shoulder strap would look pretty slick with it and last pretty well. I've never seen a strap like it off the top of my head, but may have to do some searching.

I'm embarrassed because cord craft is a bit of a traditional pastime amongst us grunts in the military, one that I never got into lol.