Sign in to follow this  
tinderwolf

Paracord items for sale

Here are some of the things Tinder has made for me. He made s ling for my Beretta Storm which is absolutely perfect as is the sling for my AK. He made a rope of paracord which is extremely strong. The bracelet is one with fish hooks, line and a fire starter in them. His workmanship is outstanding and he is highly recommended! Thanks Tinder!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1624[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1625[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1626[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1627[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1628[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1632[/ATTACH]

alright so here is the finished product of my bigger rope that I made for a friend. The large knot section is 15ft long with an extra 5feet of single rope at the end. Each knot is once inch across and there is a total of 400feet of cord in the entire thing. If you were take it apart you would have two finished ropes that are 40 feet long....I'm kind of surprised i'm able to type right now after finishing this dude.

Take him up on it, his products are first rate. Tinder the experiment is absolutely perfect got it an hour ago already connected it and put it through its paces OUTSTANDING sir the grip on it is perfect and it absorbs even the shock of the 80lbs with out becoming uncomfortable or losing purchase. Absolutely first rate I would have no problems taking it anywhere, for any mission I think I am going to show it off to some of the SF and Rangers at the range.

sorry I need to clarify my previous statements. This is not a pity party. But if you order anything I will not be able to work on it or send it out unitl I recieve payment.

I understand.

Now on to business. I just purchased a Mossberg pump 12 GA (7+1). I am thinking about a sling with shell holders built in to the strap. Is that feasible for you?

Just got done with another pace count, this one is desert sand paracord with black beads. The beads that I picked up are black, whit, red, blue. Paracord=black, od green, white, desert sand, red, blue, orange and camo. So there are quite a bit of combinations that I will be able to play with.