Sign in to follow this  
tinderwolf

Paracord items for sale

Damn man, next time WARN me!! I spewed a nice mouthful of 15 years old single malt scotch on my keyboard! I’m still laughing my ass off! That is an honor and funny. Thank you my friend!

Alcohol abuse Coastie???? And SINGLE MALT SCOTCH???? I'd be licking my keyboard!

I just received an order from Tinder and all I can say is “Holy Cow!” The bracelets are the ones with the hooks, line and fire starter in them and they are awesome. They fit nicely and it is good to know that you have that stuff with you at all times. I also received on of his paracord ropes. This thing is awesome! The knots are so tight that it can be used as a whip!

I highly recommend the paracord rope. It looks extremely handy.

Tinderwolf, my sister has been using the leash you made for a few weeks now and absolutely LOVES it. I thought I'd let you know why, in case you want to mention it to potential customers when you sell online.

She works for a company that provides physical therapy and has told me before that a surprising number of people come in due to injuries sustained while walking their dogs. Owners often find themselves wrapping the leash around their hand or arm while trying to control their pet, and if the dog tugs hard, it causes a normal, thin leash to collapse/compress around their hand, which can damage the hand and wrist, and sometimes even result in rotator cuff injuries to the shoulder. My sister said that she was amazed by this leash because its thickness - and the fact it's woven - keep it from compressing when the dog pulls. She says she feels much safer using this leash for that reason alone, regardless of how useful and practical having the paracord may be in an emergency situation.

Hey Tinder, if I got a sling, what do I have to get to mount it to my Kel Tec Sub 2000?

Sorry Rapture I thought I had replied to this with my phone a while back but I guess I guess it didn't go through, I'm not real familiar with that gun but will research it a bit and PM you sir.

Tinderwolf, my sister has been using the leash you made for a few weeks now and absolutely LOVES it. I thought I'd let you know why, in case you want to mention it to potential customers when you sell online.

She works for a company that provides physical therapy and has told me before that a surprising number of people come in due to injuries sustained while walking their dogs. Owners often find themselves wrapping the leash around their hand or arm while trying to control their pet, and if the dog tugs hard, it causes a normal, thin leash to collapse/compress around their hand, which can damage the hand and wrist, and sometimes even result in rotator cuff injuries to the shoulder. My sister said that she was amazed by this leash because its thickness - and the fact it's woven - keep it from compressing when the dog pulls. She says she feels much safer using this leash for that reason alone, regardless of how useful and practical having the paracord may be in an emergency situation.

Hey that is great OC, i'm glad that she feels much safer using it over a thin dogleash. That definitly is an interesting situation I did not think about!