Sign in to follow this  
tinderwolf

Paracord items for sale

I remembered that you were selling paracord items, and came across this on Pinterest (which has a surprising number of TEOTWAWKI crafts and BOB ideas on it these days). Anyway, I thought I'd pass it along because it seems like a pretty cool idea, for people who already have bracelets and belts:

http://stormdrane.blogspot.ca/2012/08/tactical-survival-tin-paracord-pouch.html?m=1

That's right - it's a paracord cover for a survival tin or a deck of cards, which could be another great stocking stuffer. The person who did this mentioned that it was also the right size to fit a Leatherman Wave, a Titanium Widgy Pry Bar, and a JetBeam AA LED flashlight, which could make for a useful mini-kit on its own, too... just in case you want to try adding some new items to your paracord inventory!

Thanks oc! Yeah I have visited his blog before and have made this design as well.

Too funny! When I looked at that blog, I thought, "Wow, this stuff looks about as good as what tinderwolf does" but then I didn't want to actually SAY that here in case you'd be insulted by it. And I didn't want to accidentally drive people away from purchasing your items here.

Did I mention I probably won't post about paracord items again? LOL

Geez Oc your killing me here! Hey guys heres a link to some stuff that is wayyy better than tinderwolfs crap check it! By the way oc gets ten percent for posting the link! Lmao!! Post all you want ma'am its a free forum

Edited by tinderwolf

Now available is paracord rope. I use four strands to weave a round design. What ever length you want multiple that by four and that is roughly the amount of cord in that length. Ten foot length would have 40 feet of cord( actually more because of the weave but it gives you an idea) I will make these for $1 per foot of rope wanted.

I would like to publicly apologize to Oregonchick for my above posts. I thought I was just joking around with a friend but think I over stepped my bounds. OC you are an asset this forum and thank you for taking in interest in my para cord stuff and posting that address. He has a great blog and people should check it out. Again sorry oc I really didnt mean my post the way I now see it coming off.

No need to apologize! I didn't post to create competition for you on this site, especially given all of the rave reviews for the caliber of your work. I honestly just thought it was a cool design that people who were looking for stocking stuffers (or an excuse to buy more paracord items) would enjoy ordering from you, if it turned out to be something you wanted to make.

Okay, and I was amused and gratified to find references to paracord items (along with BOBs, 72-hour kits, and more) on Pinterest, which seems to be largely a frivolous site for posting fashion, crafts, recipes, and 12 million ideas that could possibly be used if planning the world's most elaborate wedding. LOL

Twolf,

mine came today - thanks. I'll PM you with the particulars but now I need 3 more, in different colors and about a 1/2 longer.

My daughter wants one for an ankle bracelet for this weird race she does on vacation and my wife wants one for her BOB and .....

Really well made, sir.

Capt, if you haven't tried the Ultimate Bracelet yet, I HIGHLY recommend it. It offers a n easily carried back up fire starting kit and if it truly becomes a survival situation, you have the ability to catch some chow also. With the fishing line, I can either fish or if not near a water source, use it for snares on small game and birds.

Thanks guys for the kind words I really enjoy

Making this stuff especially for you people. ATTENTION for the rest of this month anyone who is interested in my 20 foot braided rope I'll be selling it for $35 instead of $40. That includes shipping