Sign in to follow this  
tinderwolf

Paracord items for sale

post-1196-13851498189774_thumb.jpg

so here it is. my ultimate bracelet. It has thirty feet/twenty pound fishing line, two sinkers and two hooks which I believe are number 12 size. the middle outer core has three feet of jute for tinder and on the end is a small fire steel.

post-1196-13851498188563_thumb.jpg

post-1196-13851498189051_thumb.jpg

post-1196-13851498189367_thumb.jpg

Hey wolf. my boy just joined cub scouts and I would love to get him a paracord belt to go with his uniform(blue and "gold" would be great). It would need to be about 1 1/4 in wide,(so the little loops the earn would fit) boys size 10. Let me know what you'd charge for something like that and I'll snail mail you a check.

Oh my God, Tinder! The mailman delivered the mail a minute ago and I was happy to see a box in his hands. When I saw the return address I got a huge smile on my face. Like a kid on Christmas morning, I tore into that package. All I can say is, “Holy crap! You’re an artist!!”

Although the slings are not on my rifles yet, let me thank you for doing such excellent work! Every link is prefect. The way you designed the sling’s adjustability is amazing and even I can figure it out (I am from the shallow end of the gene pool, after all.

As soon as I get them on my rifles I will post pictures. But am I satisfied with my end of the barter? Absolutely! They are awesome!! Thanks a bunch!!

Thanks for posting the pics coastie they look great!

If you are interested I'm selling the gunslings for $30 that includes shipping. I make them to order. I will also be adding items onto them if you like for additional cost such as fire steel and fishing equipment

Some of my finer work if I do say so myself. Just got done making this belt for a little guy in boy scouts. He is going to tie the ribbons he gets to it.

I have to say when I ordered this belt I thought i'd be getting a quality product. I had no clue. This belt was the best purchase I have made in years!

Tinder you are an ARTIST. How the @#$% did you weave it so tight? The weave is intricate beyond what I have ever seen. (go up on your prices ....its worth more)

My sons next scout meeting is Monday night. I FULLY expect every troop member to want one.

Tinder pm me what measurements you need for that rifle sling....I'll be mailing the check Friday.

One damn happy customer here!!!( So happy I had to drive to my brothers and get on-line as soon as I got home, just to let you know .....My boy hasn't taken it off since he got it.)

Edited by nobody

That's wonderful nobody. I'm very happy that you and your boy like it so much. I was hoping to hear from you soon. The only thing about the buckles is right now every one is different because I'm not buying them online just using ones I can find.