Sign in to follow this  
tinderwolf

Paracord items for sale

I'm thinking of making a smallish leather satchel with a sheath for one of my machetes integrated and thought if it were feasible/functional a paracord shoulder strap would look pretty slick with it and last pretty well. I've never seen a strap like it off the top of my head, but may have to do some searching.

I'm embarrassed because cord craft is a bit of a traditional pastime amongst us grunts in the military, one that I never got into lol.

Don't feel bad Vis, I never got into it either...lol. I have spools of the stuff but never got into making anything more complicated than hanks to carry in my gear.

post-1196-13851497848568_thumb.jpg call them fast rope or ripcord, personally I like ripcord. This is ten feet of paracord wrapped into a fast deployment keychain size object. clip it to your bag or use as a keychain and when you need it pull on the end! Can be made into any length you want. Edited by tinderwolf

hey tinder is there anyway to make a bracelet that i can use a jewelry o ring to clip a flash drive to? im thinking of using it as a mobile way of transporting my medication list, medical conditions etc. the drive i have has a loop in it but im not sure a paracord rope would be thin enough to go through it.

hey tinder is there anyway to make a bracelet that i can use a jewelry o ring to clip a flash drive to? im thinking of using it as a mobile way of transporting my medication list, medical conditions etc. the drive i have has a loop in it but im not sure a paracord rope would be thin enough to go through it.

Depending on how large the loop hole is, it could possibly be done by taking out the inner core of paracord.

BTW Tinder, I have an entire huge a** box in my garage full of paracord still on the spools, some havent even been used yet, all kinds of different colors. If you're interested id be willing to sell some for for pretty cheap as I lost the desire to continue making paracord stuffs. Just thought id offer.

Depending on how large the loop hole is, it could possibly be done by taking out the inner core of paracord.

BTW Tinder, I have an entire huge a** box in my garage full of paracord still on the spools, some havent even been used yet, all kinds of different colors. If you're interested id be willing to sell some for for pretty cheap as I lost the desire to continue making paracord stuffs. Just thought id offer.

yes I would be interested I will pm you and see what you have and for how much

For the rest of the month of July anyone wanting to order any paracord items i'm running a deal. buy any one item and get the second product of equal or lesser value half off. Payment is usually PayPal. I ship uspo so delivery usually gets there within five to seven days. Normal items are two dollar shipping charge. Buy five items ormore and shipping is free.

Edited by tinderwolf

tinder, even though the flashdrive idea didnt work, i love my bracelet and am looking foward to having a few more items made when i can afford it. looking into having a purple monkeyfist made, preferably on a key ring, and a black belt in a size 44 if i can get a weave that is adjustable since my hubby had gastric surgery and is quickly losing weight, please get back to me tinderwolf, i cant get a message through to you any other way.

I received my bracelets yesterday and was happy with them. Now, I'm only happy with one of them. My nephew "borrowed" the two olive drab ones and Aaron took one of the black ones. Meanwhile, I'm happy with my one black bracelet. They all looked great, which is why they disappeared so fast. I have to say, tinderwolf did a really nice job on them.

I received my bracelets yesterday and was happy with them. Now, I'm only happy with one of them. My nephew "borrowed" the two olive drab ones and Aaron took one of the black ones. Meanwhile, I'm happy with my one black bracelet. They all looked great, which is why they disappeared so fast. I have to say, tinderwolf did a really nice job on them.
whew you had me worried there for a second nana I thought what the heck happened with the other three?? Glad you like them and sorry the other ones "dissapeared"

post-1196-13851498179017_thumb.jpg

Made this lanyard for my duck calls and since hunting season is coming up I just might make a few more. Once I get my calls out and on it I will post pictures of what it looks like with the calls on it. Any other hunters out there in need of a custimized lanyard? It comes with two drop loops but I can add as many as you would like. Also, I have been getting a lot of requests recently for bracelets for stocking stuffers...I know i know christmas is a bit off but it was something I hadn't thought of and think that it is a great idea especially for the little ones and as a easy little way of getting people into the outdoors/survival process. So I am running a deal, for every five bracelets you order I will throw in two extra bracelets that are black and olive drab. Just use the code word STOCKING STUFFERS in your personal message to me.