Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bob leeper

recipes for jerked venison, beef, smoked meat etc

7 posts in this topic

the wife says i ought to write down my recipes for jerky, here on this site, then she said i needed to offer them for sale at 60 cents each (two pre 1964 quarters and a pre 65 dime ) any interest email me and a sase with proper coinage.. and ill send you the best recipes ever .. hey its only 60 cents...

It's more than 60 cents that you want. their bob leeper.

Why not say that you want silver coins.

If you want pre 1964/5 quarters & dimes.

Besides theirs plenty of recipes on the internet for FREE!

last i looked , it was still sixty cents.. and yeah there are a lot of free recipes out there, , granted, but after looking at a lot of them, dont none of them hold a candle to my recipes,,, although some did come close a few times, but its not just the ingredients, it how you mix them that do the trick... and im not saying mine is any better than theirs, just different... and it was just a thought...

Well to the average person that does not know about coins, pre 1964/5 quarters & dimes are just that quarters & dimes.

But to the educated person they hold silver in them. likely 60 to 80 % silver.

Your asking for pre 1964/5 coins for your recipes. lol.

Your are a one trick pony HaHa & I'm sticking to that.

It's also called buyer beware & your looking for suckers.

This is a community site that shares information FREELY & don't ask for payment as far as I see things here.

If you so inclined to make money go start your own website & charge what ever you want for your recipes.

In the end it is what it is & i'm sticking to it.

well first you make a brine solution, 3 tablespoons of blackstrap mollasses, hot water, one quart, and a cup osalt and mix them together in a large bowl with a wooden spoon... next you take a cup of peach flavored brandy and add brown sugar to the brandy, add three teaspoons of spicy mustard... once you brine the meat, you put it in the mustard brandy and herbs marinade for 24 hours,, in the refrigerator. then using a mix of pecan bark , hickory and or mesquite wood to smoke the strips of venison for 10 days

and then put the fully smoked meat in a dehydrator or 48 hours to drive off any moisture and add paprica and finely ground chili flaked pepper for a delicious jerked venison,,, works well with whole hind quarters using an injector and 3 x the brine and 4 x the marinade... you can also substitute jack daniels for the brandy, or george dickel or red wine . and all given freely to those who want to try it ...