Sign in to follow this  
juzcallmesnake

What do you think about the 274 military men buried in a dump!

how about those 274 military men buried in a dump welcome home thanks for your service

now someone please tell me that only a few knew of this, i bet it comes out like the fast and

the furious slow and no answers.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...n-va-landfill/

If this does not show you that this country's government does not give a fork about you and

your family or their families.

this is all about money and power billions of dollars are missing.

Sorry but I figure this link is going to morph lets see what kind of legs it gets in the media

I ask that all of you wear a simple straight piece of Black ribbon as a symbol

that we will never forget our men and women of our armed forces have laid down their lives.

and we expect our people have at least the same respect for the body as they did

osama bin laden.

If this does not Galvanize you into some rage or disgust then what more can I say.

I want every person regardless of rank or station civilian or not to be prosecuted

and named who have been involved in this travesty.

Even if these were parts of the living they should be interred in a more respectful way

Section B. Protection of the dead against despoliation

III. Military Manuals

The US Field Manual (1956) reproduces Article 15 of the 1949 Geneva Convention I.

The US Air Force Pamphlet (1976) refers to Article 15 of the 1949 Geneva Convention I.

The US Instructor’s Guide (1985) states: “In addition to the grave breaches of the Geneva Conventions, the following acts are further examples of war crimes: … taking and keeping … property from dead bodies”.

The US Operational Law Handbook (1993) states: “The LOW [law of war] requires Parties to a conflict to prevent [the] despoilment [of the dead].”

The Annotated Supplement to the US Naval Handbook (1997) provides that the “requirement [to protect from harm and ensure the care of wounded, sick and shipwrecked] also extends to the dead and includes a requirement to prevent despoiling of the dead”.

The US Manual for Military Commissions (2007), Part IV, Crimes and Elements, includes in the list of crimes triable by military commissions:

INTENTIONALLY MISTREATING A DEAD BODY.

a. Text. “Any person subject to this chapter who intentionally mistreats the body of a dead person, without justification by legitimate military necessity, shall be punished as a military commission under this chapter may direct.”

b. Elements.

(1) The accused mistreated or otherwise violated the dignity of the body of a dead person;

(2) The accused’s actions were not justified by legitimate military necessity;

(3) The accused intended to mistreat or violate the dignity of such body; and

(4) This act took place in the context of and was associated with armed conflict.

c. Comment.

(1) This offense is designed to criminalize only the most serious conduct.

(2) To mistreat or otherwise violate the dignity of the body of a dead person requires severe physical desecrations, such as dismemberment, sexual or other defilement, or mutilation of dead bodies, especially if publicly displayed, that, as a result, do not respect the remains of the deceased; it does not include photography of a corpse unaccompanied by acts of severe disrespect.

d. Maximum punishment. Confinement for 20 years.

IV. National Legislation

The US Military Commissions Act (2006), passed by Congress following the Supreme Court’s decision in Hamdan v. Rumsfeld in 2006, amends Title 10 of the United States Code as follows:

§ 950v. Crimes triable by military commissions

(B) OFFENSES.—The following offenses shall be triable by military commission under this chapter at any time without limitation:

(20) INTENTIONALLY MISTREATING A DEAD BODY.—Any person subject to this chapter who intentionally mistreats the body of a dead person, without justification by legitimate military necessity, shall be punished as a military commission under this chapter may direct.

This is why I rant it cuts to the core of how some of our officers and apparently some

enlisted are so lazy or devoid of human decency or common sense and need to punished

as cited above for their carelessness and dereliction of duty to the families and armed forces.

because there is a chain of command involved here and I am certain that in the middle

of the night only high ranking personnel secreted to the dump and like a scene out of a

gangster movie, dumped the remains like garbage.

I would like to see the remains, why? well under most circumstances a mortar and pestle are used

to powder some of the bones that do not go to ash and if some were obviously "remains"

especially teeth I would be pissed, as these are easily identified even by a novice.

I was surprised that the reporter mentioned that the military puked up a pathetic excuse

that it was too difficult to impossible to Identify the "PARTS"

She mentioned that the Israelis have found a way to do this because in Jewish law the body has to

be buried before sundown the next day and no embalming is used.

so they found a way to assure that their dead are scientifically identified and placed intact.

and of course our leaders are silent where are you republican presidential hopefuls?

there ya go they do not give a sh*t either.

And when they play hail to the chief they point the cannon at YOU {fortunate son} song in the day