• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Smokecheck

Smokecheck

Moderator/Senior Member

• Moderators
  • 186 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:34 AM

Latest pic of the underground facility about 5 miles from my home. Entrance/exit is via a "Bilco" door, made to look like a utility company's work hatch. Only the door is visible from the outside. Six inches of concrete poured over metal roof and completely covered with soil. Original plan was for storage but I made it awfully big for just that! Contemplating addition of permanent electrical, ventilation, etc.

Attached File  tester123 088.jpg   91.07KB   107 downloads
  • Robertskemo, Ralphfef and Lucienuh like this
Smokecheck
Psalm 34:4

#2 CCSir

CCSir

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:39 AM

Man I'm jealous. :(

Looks pretty nice though!
Livin' the freakin' dream.:rolleyes:
"Keep on keepin' on"
Best way to win a game is to not loose it.

#3 tinderwolf

tinderwolf

• Members
  • 2,104 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:58 AM

Holy caholy! thats cool man! If I ever win it big in the lottery that is somthing I have always wanted is an underground shelter/hideaway/man cave. During normal times what better way to man cave it up and get away from the miss's for a bit by shutting a steel door and climbing down a ladder to an underground lair! I will have to start calling you Bruce Wayne.

#4 DocWalt81

DocWalt81

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 08:41 PM

Well then he needs to get himself an underage boy in tights if he's bruce wayne lol

#5 Straydog

Straydog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 06:38 PM

Too effin cool!!!!!!!

#6 NavyVet_77

NavyVet_77

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:37 PM

DenOawsomeness

#7 onetime

onetime

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 05:01 PM

dozens of people know about it.  My little spider hole was dug in 2 nights. Half of it the first night, the excavated dirt was dumped into a creek and the concealed lid was made and emplaced. Next night, it was finished. Now I walk by it about once a month, to see if there's any sign of anyone having messed with it. Even if someone does find it, pre-shtf, there's nothing there to make them return to it, or even remember it (most likely)  But it's a way to get out of sight, and stay out of sight as I enlarge it, post shtf.

#8 juzcallmesnake

juzcallmesnake

• Members
  • 5,655 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 11:05 AM

2 nights sure it ain't a septic tank ?

• wally likes this

Been there done that and used the T-shirt for a bandage!

#9 onetime

onetime

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 08:06 PM

it's just a spiderhole. I could have 5-6 more just like it, without a lot of trouble, and almost zero actual expense. I aint putting lots of time or money into something that I hope I never need and which is no fun at all. anything really nice will have people in it before you can get there, and more coming as fast as they can get there. Which is nothing I want anything to do with.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)
IPB Skin By Virteq