Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jerry

Here is some more info for water storage containers...

3 posts in this topic

If you already have this info great. But for those that don't here is some personal experience info and products to think and research for you and yours...

Water Bob We love this device...but it has to be deployed and filled prior to water issues

Aquatank..bladders that will go under a bed or couch or??? we just bought  two of these last November.. we are monitoring them. Seem to be good so far.

My Christmas gift from my family this past Christmas was a Supertanker 275 gallon from WALMART online... LOVE THIS!!!! Less space than our 55 gallon blue drums!

The blue 7 gallon jugs at big stores... watch for leaking on the faucet areas..if so just stand it up!  

Our cistern is Holding up...we are landscaping around it and building another cover over it for prevention of the UV destroying the material.

Well, after all that we are now up to approx. 2500 gallons of potable water on our homestead. BUT.. With family and animals though and after seeing that WEST Virginia chem spill... IT STILL AINT ENOUGH!

hey it is all good the more ways you store things the less chance that you will go without.

earthquakes and storms can break canning jars but if a person has canned and DH {dehydrated} FD {freeze dried}

then chances are no matter what they will be able to take something with them or some will survive.

the old biblical adage of don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Great posts guys, Water storage is number 1 since you die in a few days without it. I still have my products for bug out though so I can scoop river and pond water on the go. That way I don't have to light a fire and boil it if i'm laying low. I figure if SHTF i'd be a rich bartering man with all the equipment in the back room. Meanwhile, I'm just scraping by in the crazy world.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recent Topics

• When i thought last years garden was bad. This year everything is horrible so far. I've kinda given up on my garden this year. Plum tree is just about dead, so is the peach tree. The cherry & pear trees are doing fine. Weather wise in my area is terrible so far & half the year is just about to go by. My food stores this fall will be feeling a higher cost that's for sure. Not a happy camper when it comes to my garden this year.
    • I was wondering beyond what was in the news about the weather and as far as all reports it was a calm sea almost flat there was a 1/3 moon and visibility was unhindered no fog or other weather to obscure a watches ability to see or hear. One instance a mother of one of the deceased was reported as saying that the freighter did not have marker lights on and or some other anomalous issues. another issue brought up was why did the USS Fitzgerald not send a alert / distress call ? it appears that the freighter called in the report to Japanese officials. I find it impossible that the USS Fitzgerald was unable to avoid being run down by a vessel with half it's speed and maneuverability unless there was a severe problem and why did the watch normally port (left) and starboard (right) and  fantail watch minimal as well you have the bridge and that has displays and numerous radar sonar and 3D 360 degree bubble of information including satellite GPS information in REAL TIME !  I would expect you could ski behind any of our vessels from 0 to top speed classified but it is not a tug boat it's a damn DESTROYER ! I also I of the mind we have to many electronic toys and it makes people complacent electronic or electrical or wired instruments or communication is the point of intrusion or disabling or manipulation with EMP or pulse weapons can effect any wired piece of equipment except manually operated mechanical only that means it cannot be overcome by any means other then human intervention  or a force that can destroy it why did we get away from the old blower for communications you know blow into it and the plug on the other end had a valve that whistled and you answered by uncorking it and yelling into the tube ?  we would not need but a few like from the bridge to engine room, fire control  and damage control  At some time in order to be advanced you need to look back what worked before and how you can incorporate it alongside new technology. Weapons I have researched of late make me consider that human interface on the battlefield or at sea is in more danger than ever weapons we only heard of in comic books are reality weapons the size of a beer keg can wipe out all technology and blackout a continent germ warfare that can target specific genetic attributes Aurel weapons magnetic rail guns  launching projectiles a 10,000 fps a 30MM only goes 3,500 FPS and 3 round burst turns a tank into chunks and other things, and other things   "The time has come," the Walrus said,"To talk of many things: Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--Of cabbages--and kings-- And why the sea is boiling hot--And whether pigs have wings." Strange things are happening just below Panama in Columbia and also Venezuela evil things partnering with the middle east evil loves to rub shoulders and have no conscience money is their only end game and power all of south America is infested with foreign agents and as far as I know we have NO friends in the "global" community, it is time to open our eyes and see that we are friendless and once our money is of no value and we can no longer afford to buy the bar a round the party will end "they: will strip us naked kill us and throw us in the gutter.
    • I am aghast at this incident, it is an unfathomable incident and the horrible waste of all of whom seem to have been great human beings. My problem is that an average speed of this vessel is a minimum of 33 knots close to 40 miles per hour and the weather was calm and clear it's ability to escape and evade other vessels should have been without question a freighter has a top speed of 25 mph I was being conservative that the USS Fitzgerald would exceed a reported speed by much much more and has way more maneuverability than any commercial vessel PERIOD.    Stats on both the USS Fitzgerald and the ACX Crystal  Length height weight etc.    Size and weight differential Details on equipment and other interesting facts   Michael Savage on the USS Fitzgerald Time line problem and why did the USS Fitzgerald not make a call ???  time line and communications issue Track of the ACX Crystal before and after the incident  tracking of the ACX Crystal Really interesting the Navy web page for the USS Fitzgerald I got more information on a box of matches it's terrible. Navy web page The Navy has appointed an investigator  here are His stats    Rear ADM Brian Fort
    • David Ick wades in on the Grenfell tower fire listen close he states that this cladding has been placed on a number of buildings in that area. the people that survived are being told they can have accommodations far away from where they live now and if they do not accept the offer they will be homeless !!! so to be sent away from friends family and the area they have lived all their lives then he talks about agenda 21 and other agendas that are pushing to overthrow national sovereignty and national elections. David Ick comments on the London tower fire 
    • Last year was a bust this seems to be mediocre to good I am going out now to pick blackberries and figs so far I have 3 gallons of both and the best year I got 5 to 7 gallons.  it looks like I may have about 7 gallons of grapes but that is with 3 extra 2 year old plants so it is not as good but in years to come as these plants mature I hope to get more.