Sign in to follow this  
P210SIG

Threads HD ( Nuclear War )

I was watching this video clip late last night, it's about 1 hr 52 minutes long & found it quite interesting.

Though it's an old episode about nuclear war & it's effects it has on the human population. An oldie, but a goodie to watch.

Type in " Threads HD ( Nuclear War ) " the clip by swizzlefirma .

It's on You-Tube.

Sorry still can't get it to paste it here, for members to see.

well we have actual evidence from Nagasaki and Hiroshima more from the Chernobyl disaster

and more now with Fukashima damn problem is that it is now a 

foot note until some new problem.

with the water flushing from the plant rears its head we have been treated like mushrooms kept in the dark

and fed sh*t.

It is my opinion that certain facts will be forced to light on the impact on the food chain it was already 

stated by news media that eating of fish more than once a week was unhealthy due to mercury content.

if fish now can be used as a nightlight I wonder what the warning will be now?

It has come to the point where the media may not report all the facts for many reasons but it could also 

mean that things are very serious we just do not have enough information at this point.

Some of the predictions may be more hype than not but in an vacuum of no news worth mentioning 

it is prime realestate for all the conspiracy theorists.

if there ever was a problem with the food chain people that had stores of goods would be in a much better 

situation.

Many years of the CDC and state local and federal checks most of the time people have had to get sick before 

warnings were posted and news feeds were launched this is horrid considering how much money is funding 

the many departments that oversee our food safety.

It will be a horrific scenario should a long term contaminate enter the food chain and not be found until it has been 

in circulation for many months.

I have wondered if in the future animals will come down with health issues related to Fukashima as a percentage 

of the animal food does come from the asian market I guess we will see, If your dogs or cats hair starts to fall out 

don't eat the tuna IMHO.

I think that may be a goood idea to avoid pacific fish I live near the gulf of mexico so we have the choice of BP

oil fed fish here or I guess we could take a chance and eat radioactive pacific fish tomato tOmAtO.

my favorite is atlantic cod for fish & chips so I may still have a healthy option ??? maybe 

People living around the great lakes are fortunate when it comes to fish. For now.

Thing's could change in a blink of an eye.

In Ontario, Canada we have the Pickering Nuclear power plant built right on top of a fault line in Lake Ontario.

What in the world, the government was thinking at the time ??? " Scratch Head " repeat !

Back in the days of early 1970's. I was a young teenager then, I fished near the power plant & caught a bass fish with 3 eyes.

It was freakish back then & threw the fish back in to the water.

If the power plant goes for what ever reason, it will be a nightmare for sure.

When women were pregnant they would have a certain glow on their faces.

Soon enough people living by the pacific ocean will have a certain glow about them.

Nuclear glow from a fall out. I surely wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

Stay safe to all that live near the pacific ocean.

GOD BLESS !

Well, now that the many years in the spending salt mines for toxic storage didn't work (and billions later)  you may like to know or already do that the nuclear waste is now stored on the sites.

As far as the Great Lakes mentioned above Nestles can now draw water from them as well as the football size water bladders going to China. It was declared recently a "commodity" (water) but i'm sure the dropping levels are due to the drought. 

People living around the great lakes are fortunate when it comes to fish. For now.

Thing's could change in a blink of an eye.

In Ontario, Canada we have the Pickering Nuclear power plant built right on top of a fault line in Lake Ontario.

What in the world, the government was thinking at the time ??? " Scratch Head " repeat !

Back in the days of early 1970's. I was a young teenager then, I fished near the power plant & caught a bass fish with 3 eyes.

It was freakish back then & threw the fish back in to the water.

If the power plant goes for what ever reason, it will be a nightmare for sure.

You caught 'Blinky', Lisa Simpsons fish.... :)

While we may very well have nuclear contamination from reactor fallout from various disasters and terrorism, I am currently of the opinion; that we have little to fear from China and Russia in the way of an actual ground level nuclear attack. Both countries NEED our agriculture production and anything short of an EMP will devastate our capacity to produce food for the world.

Now, that being said, I wouldn't put it past any of the Islamofacists from doing just that, just because some mullah told them it was just ducky in the Q'uran or followed some idiotic Fatwah. I make NO apologies for my contempt for any facist that uses his/her religion as a justification/excuse/reason to murder innocents.

As long as we maintain our Judeo-Christian ethics on a national or regional basis, I believe we will be blessed and that truth will ultimately prevail over evil, it always does from the dawn of time.

While I remain concerned about the long lasting affects and effects of an EMP detonation from a rogue state or anyone else capable of delivery, I don't fear an actual nuke ground blast, as when it goes, there is NOTHING anyone in close proximity can do to mitigate it's consequences. Spebnt too much time in the USAF as a SAC-certified Nuke Puke to "fear" a nuclear detonation anymore. Fatalistic? Of course, but it works for me. My pessimism assumes we will get hit with an EMP as the current crop of morons in the Senate and Congress and White House refuse to do anything to mitigate our power grids and protect them from the affects of an EMP detonation. Wonder why they are refusing ?

Tp read Agenda 21.  I tend to agree with your assessment... an EMP attack say centered in the Ohio valley would devastate the east coast and result in mass casualties after the three days of supplies were gone.  Couple that with selected strikes to disable key bases and first responder stock piles and we are toast.  After allowing a period of time for nature to take its course the "OWO" would be able to "rebuild" what was the USA in their desired fashion.  Believe me ... not a future I would want to see... but entirely possible.

Parts- have read Agenda 21 and agree with you.

Wally- I completely agree, my "WHY" question was my attempt at sarcasm.  Of course the current slugs in DC(all of them) are trying to do everything they can do to weaken the US as a whole and to divide the populace back to Civil War days of hatred.

Their actions speak louder than their words of hypocrisy.

I no longer believe a single elected politician on the Federal, State, County or local level. They all are power hungry whores out for themselves.

Their contempt for their own electorate which they all swore oaths to defend and protect, is evidenced in their voting records. From school boards to legislators on all levels, lie, cheat and steal from the Treasuries IS how they choose so willingly to roll.

Apologies to all for the timbre of my post, as you can see I am beyond disgusted at the continuation of the lies, from the TOP of this Republic all the way down.

C'mon npow, Snake, even inbred whores KNOW what and what they are, the political pimps in office are the pond scum that floats with the breeze on the fetid waters of governmental ooze. And just as smelly and ripe as the poop that floats right amongst it.