Sign in to follow this  
Canteen81

Ron Paul

I'm a big Rand Paul supporter here in KY. Did a little campaign work for his cause last year. The Pauls are about the only pols left that really understand freedom anymore. Good people.

I like Ron Paul but I am not a supporter..... IF he is the nominee I WILL support him and vote for him. No matter who wins the Nomination I will support them and vote for them over Obama.

There is a dead cat on the road in front of my house, who, by the time the election rolls around will be in pretty poor shape..... I would vote for him/her/it over Obama... Will he stink? yep but it will be an honest stench, not like the crap coming out of Obama's mouth.

I like Ron Paul but I am not a supporter..... IF he is the nominee I WILL support him and vote for him. No matter who wins the Nomination I will support them and vote for them over Obama.

There is a dead cat on the road in front of my house, who, by the time the election rolls around will be in pretty poor shape..... I would vote for him/her/it over Obama... Will he stink? yep but it will be an honest stench, not like the crap coming out of Obama's mouth.

May I ask why you are not a supporter? Not trying to "attack" you or anything, just always like to hear someone else's view point.

May I ask why you are not a supporter? Not trying to "attack" you or anything, just always like to hear someone else's view point.

I don't like his stance on Immigration and the border. As he is a Libertarian I do not like his stance on Drugs or fighting terrorism. As I stated in my first post, IF he is voted in as our nominee I will vote for him as Obama is the worst President we have ever had, BUT I do not think Ron Paul is electable.

I have heard thousands of Ron Paul Support state that IF Ron Paul is not the Nominee then they want him to run as third party candidate or would not even vote in the election. Both of those positions are a vote for Obama. I admire Ron Paul supporters for their full support of their "Man", but those who who would not vote if he is not running must really love Obama to hand him the Election that way.

Yeah, but I think he's really gaining ground recently. I'd vote for him regardless of his chances even though I think they are trying to get Romney in there as their pick. Newt is corrupt, and I don't see how anyone could honestly vote for him, especially as a conservative. What I like about Ron Paul is how he is intellectually leaps and bounds ahead of the others. Unfortunately it required a lot of reading and research to understand him and he also doesn't relate his positions well to some persons on issues like foreign policy and the War on Drugs in a debate setting. If you watch him talk in a thorough manner it all makes sense though. Anyhow, off to watch the last debate. :)

I'm a fan but I do have one concern, and that is his stance on the war on drugs. I agree with him to a point. I just don't want to see this cartel business on the border continue to escalate and have our nation turn a blind eye to a very real threat. But, that being said, he has my vote. There's too much horror occuring because of the obama administration and that needs to end. The other candidates seem to be too much "typical" politician and not enough human being. Just my opinion.