Sign in to follow this  
Danm

What's next?????

Our government is in trouble.*If it collapses what would you like to see it replaced with?

Unfortunately the original intentions of the founding fathers have been corrupted to the point that the current form of democracy, as practiced in America, is becoming more and more dysfunctional. Let's face it our government is out of control and I know of nearly NO citizens that like what we have in power right now. The problem is two fold... First is the falacy that all people are created equal. Sorry, but you think that the ideas of an imbecile are just as good as those of a smart person you need to go to a round room and stand in the corner for and hour. Don't come back until you've done it. OK, that will keep the yo-yos busy for a long time and out of our hair so the grown ups can talk. They will spend forever hunting a corner in the round room.

The founding fathers never imagined that people would get so dumb that they would fail to understand that, “men” means citizens or that “equal” meant equal under the law and in the eyes of the government. They KNEW that they didn't want imbeciles voting so the vote was originally limited to land owners. Now it is so bad that the process is breaking down and is only going to get WORSE over the next few decades. The average IQ in America is plummeting!! The lower the IQ the more kids you have. We've dropped 10 points since the 1940s according to tests. Before birth-control smart people were just as likely to have large families as dumb people. Now that is FAR from the truth and it is getting worse at a GEOMETRIC rate.

Take 4 people, 2 with 75 IQ and 2 with 115 IQ. The 2 75s have 6 kids (A low figure actually) and the 115s have 2 (A slightly high figure). The next generation is 6 to 2 but then they have kids at the same rate! The grand kids are 36 to 4. The great grand kids are 216 to 8!!!!! The beginning average IQ of the group was 95 the average IQ of the Grandkids is 76!!!! This is HAPPENING in America NOW!

The second problem is that the people that we get to vote for are NOT representitive of the group. How would you like it if you went to court to be tried by a jury of your peers and the ONLY people that could be on your jury were millionaires that had nothing in common with you and no interest in you or your petty problems?

The people that we get to vote for are all rich folks that represent a tiny minority of people and they have nothing in common with the middle class $30,000.00 to $85,000.00 per year middle class worker.

In America we are now led by Republicans or Democrats and NOT Americans. Their FIRST loyalty is to their party and they are ALL equally willing to throw the working class under the bus if it will advance THEIR parties agenda!!

SO, If Democracy isn't working, rather than just bitch, lets offer up some new ideas for how to run a government in a free country.

Let's hear some ideas. I will wait a day or two and them post my offerings....

Well...not exactly. It was designed to have democratic tendency's, but the vote was also intended to be limited to people who had skin in the game.

The way things are going I don't expect us to exist the way we are more than 5 years. I think the US will collapse due to the 'welfare state mentality', you can't keep giving everyone everything...how will you pay for it, and what happens when you can't? The signs are there if people would open their eyes only look. California, Detroit, Chicago, the list goes on...

Other nations are already using the Chinese REN as a unit of international trade. Saudi Arabia is trading REN for oil, the American dollar used to be the international monetary unit for that. Now its slowly being phased out by other nations because of the inflationary practices of our past and present administrations.

Here are a couple of scenarios as to what could come next...

The first was written in 2008

http://www.thepropheticyears.com/comments/imminent_danger_6_break_up_of_the_united_states.htm

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2010/07/michael-s-rozeff/the-breakup-of-the-united-states/

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/pages/USA/coming-collapse-of-the-USA.htm

As you read the articles, I would like you think about what they say will happen and what is happening at this time.

Sadly electing a leader doesn't tend to get us the best leadership anymore. The problem is that it was never planned for there to be professional politicians. A professional politician is just massively ill prepared to lead a country of people that he or she has NOTHING in common with. They never had to deal with the day to day struggle of making a small business go...or if they did have any business experience it was more of a financial empire than a real business which is still not the REAL world either.

The first step to a truly functional free state is to eliminate the blood sucking professional politicians! Make them one term wonders with no retirement or benefits beyond those offered to regular citizens. They are supposed to SERVE in office. Instead they rule from there and look down of the voters as riffraff and exclude themselves from the laws that they want to make us live by. Washington should be required to use the same medical system and insurances that they want us to use! They should get paid in multiples of the minimum wage and only get a raise by lifting up the bottom of the pile.

Instead of electing office holders they should be picked like a jury and made up from our peers. A lottery every 6 years for the president and one every three years for the house and senate. The judges also should be appointed for a short term and then replaced every 10 years at LEAST.

If we get a loser we can recall them by a vote of no confidence once every year in a special vote and force another lotto for that office. What would this do? It would eliminate people going into office with a lot of debts to special groups that basically have bribed them to do what they want ahead of time! Getting elected takes so much money that you HAVE to almost sell your soul to get there.

We could make rules concerning who was eligible. You would have to have an 85 IQ or higher, NO felony convictions, self supporting (Not on the dole), a natural born citizen of the US (And YES you will HAVE to produce a birth certificate BEFORE you can enter the lotto!), read and speak English fluently and volunteer to serve.

We might get a loser but then we get those now. We might actually get an honest person that CARES about America first and that hasn't happened in a LOOOOOONG time. At the worst they would do very little and at worst they couldn't mess things up worse than these idiots we have now have done. Without parties the decisions made by our leaders will be made by THEM and not in some back room of party headquarters. Rush Limbaugh has more say about what the Republicans do than a lowly newly elected congressman! If they fail to toe the party line they get their funds cut off in the next primary and are history!

I would like to make it a constitutional amendment that ALL laws must go before a panel of 500 5th graders. It would be explained to them and their questions answered. Then they would be tested and if 70% didn't understand the danm legal double speak It died in committee and never even gets voted on.

We need to rewrite the constitution and make it so that there are NO questions about what it says!!! All people are created equal needs to become “All citizens are equal in the eyes of the law and government.”

The right to keep and bear arms needs to be made simple and absolute with restrictions on criminals, imbeciles and crazy people that are REAL. Every American on their 21st Birthday gets a permit and can buy and carry a gun. If you commit crimes, act stupid with it or are adjudicated as crazy that permit in revoked or modified and if you get caught illegally possessing or carrying a gun you do 10 years flat in prison. No trial just a hearing to establish that your permit had been revoked and you had a gun and your gone.

Guns in the hands of intelligent, good and even tempered people makes for a safe society. The cops can't be everywhere but we are!! Don't just allow, ENCOURAGE people to get involved in protecting themselves and their fellow citizens. Offer free training to any that want it that will make you basically a reserve deputy that can do something legal if they witness a violent crime in progress.

We need to return to a rule of the PEOPLE and take it out of the hands of the special interests in this country.

More coming...

Also is anyone else having a problem with Google Chrome blocking this site and saying that it is a phishing site. I am!!! Every time I come here and every time I change pages it blocks and warns me and I have to click saying that I want to go anyway!! That is BS!!! The site that they SAY I'm trying to go to isn't even THIS site! I HATE Google!! I won't even allow anyone with a G mail address on most of my sites because of the span that google supports.

Well heck!! Firefox won't let me come here at ALL!!! When you try it sends you to "Windows live????" and wants me to sign up for a hotmail address!! Not going there and fighting this really sucks. Tried on AOL too and it is like Firefox and blocks it totally. Oh Well....

Humorously, I've been saying for years that when you turn 21 <providing sound mind and no felony convictions> that the government should issue you a revolver. If you want something better...go buy it. If you don't want it, you can turn it back in or tell em no thanks.

Have you noticed that the warning on Google says that you are trying to go to astrafamily.com and are blocked to protect you from a known phishing site??? The funny thing is that if you go to astrafamily.com IT LETS YOU GO THERE WITH NO WARNING OR PROBLEM AT ALL!!

Well SNAP!! This is what the future will be like I think. Isolate, divide and conquer!! This isn't the only place that has been laid low by "mysterious" cyber malfunctions. I'll check back here every so often until it's all the way down. It's been nice, I'll miss all y'all...

I believe in our Republic and in our Constitution, I do not believe in "democracy" or mob rule, as it has always failed throughout history.

Our Republic will stand, still, as a beacon to the world for freedom, IF, we the people, rise up, and throw the bums in D.C. out, ALL of them.

Waiting for governmental solutions to "our" problems, is akin to waiting for the Gestapo to relocate those "Jews" out of Germany. We KNOW that premise is false, on its face, so we need to be helping each other as good neighbors first, and leave the "governmental help" for the masses of useless sheeple who are willing to be led to slaughter.

Personally I think the framers were correct in limiting the vote. They limited it to property owners, so if you were going to vote you had to own land. Not sure how much land you needed to be able to vote. I'd have made one change, if you have no skin in the game you don't get to vote. I'd have limited it to active military and veterans, but that's just me. I'd also have put a LIFETIME limit on the ability of people to hold office. That would put an end to career politicians.

The problem with our CURRENT form of Democracy is that the unthinking masses have found that they can vote for cake and circuses. The fact is that they never get them but they do get a stale cupcake and a parking lot carnival. Because they are not the sort that think ahead or remember the past they go for the SAME unkept promises year after year.

These are the same people that don't buy insurance even when they can aford it because they aren't sick right now and so don't need it. They are the same people that can't support the kids they have so they have some more. They didn't stay in school because that was for “losers” and not as cool. Many will never be self supporting and so their only intrest is getting MORE and more unearned freebies.

Where is the sense in the thought that if you can't feed yourself and run your life that you should have a say in how things should be run???? Look around and you will SEE the results of THAT theory.

Let me tell you, even a one dollar poll tax would eliminate most of these people. They don't take care of business. They don't think ahead enough to pay it before election day. The poll tax was knocked down because it was discriminatory. They were RIGHT, it was. It unfairly required the thoughtless to think ahead. Now they don't want them to even have to prove that they are voters by providing some sort of picture ID. It took our illustrious leader YEARS to produce some sort of birth certificate!!!! I have had to present one every time I did almost anything important in my life. I had to show it and register for the draft and then had to carry that draft card on my person for YEARS or be subject to arrest! They find it onerous to show a drivers license or other picture ID to vote!

We are going to have to stop this insanity!! We have just about dragged our great country to its knees trying the MAKE all people equal. The bottom won't come UP so we have lowered the top until it is now unable to further support our system. We allow our children to be dumbed down and have allowed honor to be replaced by “cool”.

I watched a commercial the other nigh that to me shows the level we have sunk to. You have seen it if you watch the idiot box. Two cops sitting in their car eating. The senor cop has something dull to eat for lunch and the younger on has the “NEW WONDERFUL” offering from a major fast food place. The senor cop likes the looks of it so when a call comes in he sends the younger stupid cop off the handle it. Then he grabs the kids lunch and eats it. How COOL he really foxed that kid out... HE IS A FRICKING THIEF!!!!!! He has NO honor and what this commercial is saying to our kids and us is that if someone has something you want you should just steal it from them or con them out of it!! Don't go buy one. Don't even offer to trade or buy his. Just steal it!!

We HAVE to make a change because if everyone is stealing rather than working and earning things...who is going to be producing the things we need to steal????

When the "producers" and "writers" of these scurrilous commercials and the companies that pay for them, realize that consistently taking the "low road" in an attempt at humor isn't working they will abandon that approach. If not, they will attract like minded people into their establishments and the "sales" at those places and the normal customer traffic will fall miserably.

Locally, we have a series of convenience stores that offer excellent prices on gasoline.However, the "customers" that go into the stores interior all seem to me (based on past professional contacts) to be either recently paroled convicts or, about to be incarcerated low lifes. I find it distressing that the ownership of this fairly large retailer (over 350 locations) doesn't seem to "mind" that their business model is all about "trashy people" rather than consistency, excellent environment, competitive pricing and good customer service. They are locked into reaching the pinnacle of mediocrity and that is "good enough". (Thank you Maverik)

I'm glad I am armed when I buy my gas.(it is several cents per gallon less) Guess I'm getting old-er.....