Sign in to follow this  
Gillie

Helicoptor hovering for an hour - odd

Hey guys. Sorry I don't post more often, working....

I just wanted your opinion on something that happened here last night. I got home around 8 and heard a loud noise. It went on for about 10 minutes so I walked up the hill and saw a helicopter hovering over the next street. It then moved to the highway, then over my house, then over my neighbors and kept making that circle, hovering over each location for about 10 minutes. This went on for over an hour.

I posted about it on facebook and a couple of friends said that it had happened in their neighborhood the night before.

Finally on the local news page they posted some vague article about a helicopter "circling" an area looking for a runaway juvenile who they were trying to pick up on a shelter care order and he/she ran away. Assumed not to be armed and dangerous.

That's weird right? There was no unusual ground traffic. Why would they spend the resources to have a helicopter in the air for over an hour for a runaway, a teenager (I heard 17 years old from someone on facebook but that was not confirmed on the news website) who had not committed a crime or been abducted - and not have anyone on the ground? There have been no updates so we don't know if the "runaway" was found. No results or further explanation for the massive use of resources at the county's expense.

Of course I'm a "conspiracy theorist" and feel that it was a martial law exercise or some other unsavory activity such as that.

update: I just called the sheriffs department. The woman who answered the phone didn't know the helicopter had been deployed for the juvenile. She stated he was picked up. No updates on the news. It's just weird.

I'm just curious what you think. And if it's something ominous and this behavior spreads out to other areas I wanted you to know about it. Thanks.

probably testing that new equipment thermal scanner biometric and monetary assessment

{how many and how much money you have} communications availability IE cell land lines internet as well as

ham radio etc as each can be sensed through pulse clicks through the feedback of

microphones.

They can also find subterranean / basements and tunnels

Or it just could be the Nealson rating chopper checking if your watching the appropriate programming you know

Ellen, dancing with the stars and anything on the Oprah network.

Should this become a common occurrence then you may want to build a Faraday cage into your next remodel.

it may also help to use aluminum foil to cover your attic floor as well as install manual switches on all speakers

and microphones on a laptop the earphone jack switches out the speaker but you need to place the ear piece

in a condom and immerse it in Slime a jelly like child's toy to prevent recording of your voice through the ear piece

windows need to be covered with metal blinds with white noise generators within the room.

and cover all camera lens with black velcro bandage.

should anyone feel this is too Paranoid then consider sign language and keep the cameras covered

but that will not prevent accumulation of numbers / members in the household or their position IMO.

none of this is going to work anyway as they have the "brown sound" or aural weapons and without intrusion

can render anyone within the home unconscious.

there are also many hundreds of other devices like micro drones limpet devices that can record video audio

and do voice stress analysis on the fly.

as was done on the Russian spy he was killed by a micro sized pellet and died from radiation poisoning

I have considered that a new bloodless form of wet work has been in use for some time the sand man walks

and he is gleaning the field.

By the way have you changed your pillow checked the seams of your clothing missed your phone and then found it

where it seems unlikely a place you would leave it? he may have visited you already and you wonder why you need a

radiation detector ROTFLMAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX45pYvxDiA

Wow Thanks Snake! You've really given this some thought!

I'm just a granny with a few guns so I don't think anyone is after me specifically or been in my house (I don't THINK! LOL). I thought some other people might have heard of something similar happening other places. Maybe they just really wanted to find that kid.

I do believe often times, we give the governmental entities FAR too much credit for efficiency. I believe that the chopper was most likely looking for the runaway, and they were probably looking so hard because of an "endangered" status, (suicide threats, etc). Having worked in a previous career for the Feds, I saw that MOST of the Federal employees I worked with, (including and especially in law enforcement) were in a word, dolts.

They did the minimum amount necessary to get a paycheck and that was it. I highly doubt much has changed since that time.

Having been in civilian law enforcement as well, I would give far more credibility to local law enforcement agencies than any Federal agency overall. That's just been my personal and professional experience. Your mileage may of course, vary, depending upon your own circumstances.

The "Feds" are still governed FIRST, by incestuous office politics, second by budget constraints, third by office attitude. Agents wishing to be "hard chargers" are indeed frowned upon by superiors and peers alike.(make everyone look bad, see?)

I do believe often times, we give the governmental entities FAR too much credit for efficiency. I believe that the chopper was most likely looking for the runaway, and they were probably looking so hard because of an "endangered" status, (suicide threats, etc). Having worked in a previous career for the Feds, I saw that MOST of the Federal employees I worked with, (including and especially in law enforcement) were in a word, dolts.

They did the minimum amount necessary to get a paycheck and that was it. I highly doubt much has changed since that time.

Having been in civilian law enforcement as well, I would give far more credibility to local law enforcement agencies than any Federal agency overall. That's just been my personal and professional experience. Your mileage may of course, vary, depending upon your own circumstances.

The "Feds" are still governed FIRST, by incestuous office politics, second by budget constraints, third by office attitude. Agents wishing to be "hard chargers" are indeed frowned upon by superiors and peers alike.(make everyone look bad, see?)

this..the feds are the biggest incompetents in the world

I have no idea who penned it first it is not that some people are stupid but that there are just so damn many of them.

And most of them are so proud of it. Ignorance is curable...just got to study, ask, surf the net, etc. and find the answer...... Stupid on the other hand is not legally curable #$@!&.