Sign in to follow this  
Texas Bill

Egypt Anyone?

Comments on the latest round of crazy? What is the Muslim Brotherhood's endgame? Yeah, there is a hard one to figure out given the things their leadership has spouted over the years. What are the odds we end up anchoring a UN peace keeping mission there?

I know we have political junkies here and this could have a destabilizing effect outside the region.

If this is in the wrong place, Mods, please move. Thanks.

I think their military is trying its best to keep the country out of another war. Hope that is the case anyway. Looks like they saw the writing on the wall as what the Brotherhood had up its sleeve. As usual the radicals are saying one thing and planning another. The military would likely be better off in the long run to do a scorched earth program on the Brotherhood .... I doubt that happens .... few ever do what needs to be done... just whatever gets them by for the moment. The basic problem is all sides look on everyone else as a disease that needs to be cutout of the body.

Gotcha, Partsman. Under Mubarak, I seem to recall the military tried to purge the Brotherhood once already, which just drove them underground and served as a recruiting tool when they interrogated the wrong people. You know, if they weren't members before, the joined up after being abused for something they didn't do.

For Sale one U.N. battle rifle minor dings on one side unfired no box or instructions

We do not need to be involved as we do all the dying and heavy lifting and get all the blame no matter if it goes right or wrong

if recent history is not enough to prove that we are NOT wanted we have been told to leave Iraq and Afghanistan as well as some

problems with Pakistan and a few of the other places like Yemen and all the closing of our embassies so NO they have oil and sell it

we buy it and still give them aid how stupid is that let them fix their own SH*T If they wipe each other I'll dance a jig in fact send all of them here back

and tell them your village called and want their idiot back we are idiots for having them here every where they are they get into conflicts with

everyone around them here they bought land for a "ChUrcz next to a hog farm that had been there for years and knew it suing the owners

using the bully pulpit of the legal system to crush legal land owners rights.

one glowing argument is only 10 % are radical that does not mean that like in Afghanistan or Iraq they do not all get in step like when the books were burned

all it takes is one incident and they will all go bat sh*t of course like any group there are ones afraid of dying just like here but if everyone remembers

on september 11 they were all cheering and chanting how soon people forget.

fox news is no longer in my channel list B@stards are running this story around the clock our sh*t stinks we don't need to stir turds elsewhere.

and they do not get it they think that we have any influence they are morons like living next to a biker party house if they get in a fight during

a party I guess your going over there to fix it?

We have power it is called money remove it Fox just stated that if we remove our aid {money} then the military will not be able to function WTF.

all those billions upon billions of oil money are gone???? I guess Morsi stole the trust fund?

sounds like here so it is so FU like here we can't fix us then let us but out we are in no position to give advice I have been hearing we have a race problem here

our agencies spy on it's own citizens and use their powers to crush citizens that do not agree with them have stolen over many years all the money

that was intrusted to them for it citizenry graft corruption and worse so let us clean our own side of the street before we go telling someone else

how to run their country besides it is the best reality show on TV if it were not for this I would be forced to watch Mauri or some other crazy crap.

like the bacheloretts are you a moron and a 5th grader can prove it let me see what other crap is on TV 90% of it.

Valid points, Snake. Pretty soon we will start hearing more about the persecution of Egypt's Christian population (I think makes up about 10%). It is already going on, but MSM doesn't want to report anything that might upset "The Religion of Peace" and get their reporters shot or kidnapped (funny how that works). After the eventual massacres, we will finally see some coverage and an outpouring of refugees that the Brotherhood will use to send even more sleeper agents into the US, disguised as dissidents or Coptic Christians. Nothing really original in their playbook, but they do it because it works.