Sign in to follow this  
Jace

Weapon(s) of choice?

It all depends.

If I'm on foot, I'll grab a .22 rifle. Maybe the 10/22 since its so easy to hit with the red dot, but the marlin 795 is a half pound lighter and really feels it. Odd, that. Anyway my secondary gun would be a .22 auto phoenix hp22a. May as well keep the ammo commonality and have lots of it!

If I can be resupplied or Im' on patrol or something, it's AMD-65(ak47) and my springfield xd 9mm. I like my smaller ruger sr9c better but I have 5 mags for the springfield :)

Primary: SKS

Secondary:H&R Pardner Protector 12 gauge and a Springfield XD9. The wife will have the Remington 597 .22 and the Hi-Point 9mm pistol.

Blade/Machete/Baseball Bat/Crow bar, etc: Buck 870 in my pocket, an Mtech USA fixed blade, and my good ol' wooden Louisville Slugger.

silver??? you planning on vamps?

HA- Naw. I make them for my clothing company and sell them to bikers and people with money. LOL. I made them with a famous jeweler Gabriel Urist. Gold was too expensive to make it out of. But its heavy and badass and you can swing it and smash heads in with it.

Primary:

Although I don't have it yet, Mossberg 500 12 Guage

Secondary:

Smith and Wesson M&P 40

and...

Blade/Machete/Baseball Bat/Crow bar, etc:

I'd have to go with a Machete or Crow Bar..... tough decision... probably Machete

If I owned any of these, and not admitting to anything here, I would go

PRIMARY

M&P 15 in 5.56/.223 with Red Dot and iron sites

SECONDARY

Ruger P95 with full capacity magazines

BLADE

Ontario Steel machete with hand guard

A Kel_Tec SU16CA with a Strikefire Red Dot would be my choice for intermediate distance or close range. For really close range a Ruger P-95 45 ACP.For silent work so not to attract mobs of undead would be a nice cross bowwith razar bolts. I agree , its interesting to think about but in reality thought must be given to defending ones home in the short term and where your going to go for the log term semi permanante bug out. If it isnt the Zombies it could very well be mobs of Usefull Idiots worked up into a frenzey by some great orator like our current POTUS.Look what happened with all this Occupy crap. Wheninterviewed these usefull idiot occupiers reveal that they dont want to work for thing they want , they want your stuff that you worked hard for, your house, your car or truck, they dont have nice stuff, dont want to work for it but think its their right to have it all and will take it from you. Liberal polititions have state outright they support this movement. Go figure.

I don't really think anyone can beat Autonomous's answer, thats pretty sweet! My primary would be a rail gun from the movie Eraser because it can see through walls and and energy weapons are bad ass. My secondary would be the 240 Bravo general purpose maching gun, mounted side by side of the rail gun and my blade of choice would be metal playing cards that are like throwing stars....cause after the dead are dead you count the bodies and see if you have a full house.

The eraser rail gun sight is an IR imaging. Since the zombies are already dead - they're at room temperature, right? That means that thermal IR would not see them - they are invisible.

OK, I wasn't going to go here but ....

A "zippo" tank of any flavor (newer if possible since they can use diesel)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flame_tank

Plenty of firepower with a couple of M2's and a main gun but you can "raise' their temperature above ambient with the flame thrower and if I dog the hatch, they can't get to me!

Primary - If we're dealing with zombies only then probably a Henry AR7 .22, if its a multi-threat environment I'd bring along an AR-15 5.56mm along with me too.

Secondary - Whatever pistol I have with me, probably gonna be either a Beretta 96G Elite II, Sig Sauer P228, or a 1911.

Blade - Katana, nuff said.

Primary - Definitely a Shotgun (as i don't yet have one, whatever shotgun i can find will work)

Secondary - USP 40

and as for an equpiment - grenades :D and a machete

I like the belt fed grenade launcher idea :)

My old Browning, lever action .22.... Nice, quiet, accurate, and enough punch to pop a little hole through the brain.

My .45 caliber EAA Witness with spare mags. There's no missing and no misunderstanding of intent.

My blade? "some folks calls it a slangblade. I calls it a kaiser blade. Uh-huh."

And some bisquits and mustard. LOL

Ok .Garlic is toxic in the blood stream,and its what a couple of guys I grew up with said there "DAD" used,yep I grew up with some Italian friends,it was the early 60s and our Fathers worked togeather.

Guest survival101

I saw that earlier Matt, but I just had to laugh, anyway. Whatever makes you laugh is good. It sounds wickedly funny, you have to admit it. Found it an interesting fact, too. ;)

a saiga 12 ga with 20 rd drum filled with 00 buck (heavy and noisy), my cz-58 (don't have to clean as much as my ARs and more acurate than AKs) and one of those tactical tomahawks with a spike on one side hatchet blade on other (don't own one but they look cool. and i would sneak along the g23 if i could take a fourth.

if i could id get a helmet and some chainmail as well. so now we are at about 100lbs of weight i had better start lifting some weights. :)

While I understand the use of zombies as a tool to describe the hordes of people who, almost certainly ,will be desperate enough to act as mindless as a zombie. I do think it is a mistake to even jokingly prepare for "killing the zombies". It won't be zombies, it will be someones father,son,mother,or daughter. Killing in self-defence may be unavoidable but should be a last resort.

In answer to your thread however, whatever weapon would kill a human being.