Sign in to follow this  
wally

radioactive water filter

I guess they forgot if you are where that stuff is your a walking dead man already and if it is localized you may not make it very far at all.

the stuff it filters means that it is in the water and the soil as you drink you capture it so with every sip your concentrating said material

about 6 inches from your face kinda like standing in front of a microwave with the door safety disengaged and door open well actually worse.

but the bright side { bright / radiation funny right!} well while walking into an area it would be silent as death as everything would be dead all the bugs

birds game etc so long before you use it a person should have a feeling of dread because it is unnatural not to hear any life.

but after you find it has fulfilled its life span you can use it for a night light because it will glow ,,,, glow little glow worm lalala

The only thing a person can do is shelter in place use that duct tape and seal all cracks to prevent dust as it carries rad elements.

of course this depends on proximity to the white light or the cloud like Fukashima...the wind is very important as it moves the cloud.

figure 40 to 90 miles is a good rule of thumb the recent Japan incident had no white light small bang and it has taken 40 miles of area.

next if your far enough away after a few days and hope for rain, but you have to be out of the circle or your toast of course this also

has to do with the type hydrogen cobalt etc etc. etc etc lots of them..

Anyway people have a plan to scavenge hospitals and standing buildings as I have posted previously caution should be taken as damaged

machines or storage areas have deadly elements and some chemicals other have biologicals some metals are dangerous in themselves.

yea it is a very deadly world out there and I figure it will not take long to trim the population down.

when automation and manually controlled refineries chemical plants mills fail they go BOOM and whatever is in there goes up and out

making the area unsustainable for many many years.

although animals may come back they show evidence of mutations in one generation.

In humans liver and kidney functions as well as every bodily function will fail digestion pancreas eyes mind ulcerative colitis tremors

internal bleeding blindness motor dysfunction migraine headaches puking bile blood passing blood in urine etc etc etc..

did any of you think to have antro____ for other PrObLeMS Wahoo! of course iodin____ tablets for the water your drinking flushes the thyroid but

dust on clothing and skin and if you do not change clothing and wash hard equipment it will carry enough to melt you down over days or weeks

your face must be covered a proper NBC filter or your sinuses and lungs will hold particulates that will take it's toll Soon.

BUT IT IS A GOOD FIND I just would rather invest in more ammo and duct tape for what it's worth IMHO...

and that is why I store water water unless exposed is more safe than any standing water, water in a well is good or a artisan well as it flows

water underground in pipes etc..toilet tanks and water heaters as it is covered.

After a alert for many miles the wind will be horrendous the cloud will like a volcano reach an altitude where the heat weight and velocity can no longer

sustain upward movement and just like that fall back dust can go up into the Ionosphere point in fact under certain conditions I think WELL let us not go there.

your stove top is about 800 degrees put your hand a close as you can for how long now imagine the heat is as the surface of the sun WWII

shadows were all that were found yet hundreds of yards away a victim lived but was badly burned and over there that one lasted only days

these were the crudest and first generation you cannot fathom the stuff today it is only 100 times more effective.

not to mention the millions of tons of dirt will fill in lakes and crush homes crack dams etc etc... so water is the least of your problems

the sonic blast at ground level will cause untold damage I cannot remember the site but it shows the BIKINI tests look at the waves

well the earth undulates very similar also look at the Alaska earth quake now add the temp of the sun millions of tons of dirt a sonic blast

and leftovers and I ain't talking meat loaf...

well that was the good news the rest is all bad so I won't go there well maybe I will the next thing ....... just kidding { gratuitous levity}

so ya'll have a nice night and don't let the nightmares BITE!

II Peter 3;10

But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire,

and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.

MY favorites

Matthew 28:16 through 20

16 Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.

17 And when they saw him, they worshiped him: but some doubted.

18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, All power is given to me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go you therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatever I have commanded you: and, see, I am with you always, even to the end of the world. Amen.