Sign in to follow this  
vonBayern

Remember the 'Shoe Bomber'?

Ever wonder what happened to him? Heard anything about it from the media?

Here is the run down...

Ruling by Judge William Young, US District Court.

Prior to sentencing, the Judge asked the defendant if he hadanything to say. His response: After admitting his guilt to the court for the record, Reid also admitted his 'allegiance to Osama bin Laden, to Islam, and to the religion of Allah,' defiantly stating, 'I think I will not apologize for my actions,' and told the court 'I am at war with your country.'

Judge Young then delivered the statement quoted below:

'Mr. Richard C. Reid, hearken now to the sentence the Court imposes upon you.

On counts 1, 5 and 6, the Court sentences you to life in prison in the custody of the United States Attorney General. On counts 2, 3, 4 and 7, the Court sentences you to 20 years in prison on each count, the sentence on each count to run consecutively. (That's 80 years.)

On count 8, the Court sentences you to the mandatory 30 years, again to be served consecutively to the 80 years just imposed. The Court imposes upon you for each of the eight counts a fine of $250,000 that's an aggregate fine of $2 million. The Court accepts the government's recommendation with respect to restitution, and orders restitution in the amount of $298.17 to Andre Bousquet and $5,784 to American Airlines.

The Court imposes upon you an $800 special assessment. The Court imposes upon you five years supervised release simply because the law requires it. But the life sentences are real life sentences, so I need go no further.

This is the sentence that is provided for by our statutes. It is a fair and just sentence. It is a righteous sentence.

Now, let me explain this to you. We are not afraid of you or any of your terrorist co-conspirators, Mr. Reid. We are Americans. We have been through the fire before. There is too much war talk here, and I say that to everyone with the utmost respect. Here in this court, we deal with individuals as individuals, and care for individuals as individuals. As human beings, we reach out for justice.

You are not an enemy combatant. You are a terrorist. You are not a soldier in any war. You are a terrorist. To give you that reference, to call you a soldier, gives you far too much stature. Whether the officers of government do it or your attorney does it, or if you think you are a soldier, you are not-----, you are a terrorist. And we do not negotiate with terrorists. We do not meet with terrorists. We do not sign documents with terrorists. We hunt them down one by one and bring them to justice.

So war talk is way out of line in this court. You are a big fellow. But you are not that big. You're no warrior. I've known warriors. You are a terrorist. A species of criminal that is guilty of multiple attempted murders. In a very real sense, State Trooper Santiago had it right when you first were taken off that plane and into custody, and you wondered where the press and the TV crews were, and he said:

'You're no big deal.'

You *are* no big deal.

What your able counsel and what the equally able United States attorneys have grappled with and what I have as honestly as I know how tried to grapple with, is why you did something so horrific. What was it that led you here to this courtroom today?

I have listened respectfully to what you have to say. And I ask you to search your heart and ask yourself what sort of unfathomable hate led you to do what you are guilty and admit you are guilty of doing? And, I have an answer for you. It may not satisfy you, but as I search this entire record, it comes as close to understanding as I know.

It seems to me you hate the one thing that to us is most precious. You hate our freedom. Our individual freedom. Our individual freedom to live as we choose, to come and go as we choose, to believe or not believe as we individually choose. Here, in this society, the very wind carries freedom. It carries it everywhere from sea to shining sea. It is because we prize individual freedom so much that you are here in this beautiful courtroom, so that everyone can see, truly see, that justice is administered fairly, individually, and discretely. It is for freedom's sake that your lawyers are striving so vigorously on your behalf, have filed appeals, will go on in their representation of you before other judges.

We Americans are all about freedom. Because we all know that the way we treat you, Mr. Reid, is the measure of our own liberties. Make no mistake, though. It is yet true that we will bear any burden; pay any price, to preserve our freedoms. Look around this courtroom. Mark it well. The world is not going to long remember what you or I say here. The day after tomorrow, it will be forgotten, but this, however, will long endure.

Here in this courtroom and courtrooms all across America, the American people will gather to see that justice, individual justice, justice, not war, individual justice is in fact being done. The very President of the United States through his officers will have to come into courtrooms and lay out evidence on which specific matters can be judged and juries of citizens will gather to sit and judge that evidence democratically, to mold and shape and refine our sense of justice.

See that flag, Mr. Reid? That's the flag of the United States of America. That flag will fly there long after this is all forgotten. That flag stands for freedom. And it always will.

Mr. Custody Officer. Stand him down.

Well friggin' woopee we get to pay for him to wander around prison for the rest of his life and guess what there are

American Anit American mooslims locked up in there they have a gang so I figure he will be teaching them languages

and helping out around the house.

This does nothing to the ones to follow there is only one way to eliminate the future of terrorism that is to kill the body

in such a way that they are unclean and cannot enter their reward or on their death make them unclean so they may not enter

paradise this is not my understanding it is theirs.

when you fight an enemy you must cheat him of winning it is all there is anything less is loosing he will be seen as a martyr

and a person who is suffering for his religion and will be held in high esteem so in essence we have given him glory in this life

as to a fine ROTFLMAO I am sure that we will see that in our coffers NOT!

as far as the life sentence/s

if for any reason the case can be struck down then it would revert to the 80 years and we have enough bleeding hearts

that will be fighting for his RIGHTS for as long as he lives and that cost money cash moola dinero plata silver and there are

lawyers that look for these cases it is a win win for them he has a right to air his grievances in a court of law and be

represented even if he gets a jail house lawyer the government must still put up a defense and back to MONEY so

he can sit there and file law suits till hell freezes over or he expires he is also due money pay for labor if he does work

he gets conjugal visitation he can have visitors all of that cost us money our tax dollars he also gets medical care

dental free food and clothing etc etc etc.

No my friends and neighbors we have let this B@stard win all those words like all the words in the world are crap

it is only fodder for the news cycle and to tickle our ears and hypnotize the unfamiliar with the idea that they are

punishing him he was a nothing he had an I.Q. of a golf ball and he is now a jihadist warrior of the faith LMAO.

the family will have his picture for display with pride some nations will pay the family a stipend for his heroic acts.

Americans see things from a American perspective and it has no value or place in their world ZERO NADA!

I tell you what that judge can roll that up in little balls and write about it on sh*thouse walls and it means nothing to me

and if you sleep better thinking that batch of words meant anything to him or the ones that follow your not on their level.

In the second world war we hung war criminals and shot spies we let the installed government of Iraq hang Saddam Hussein

all the while chanting specific religious rants against his regime.

but OH WE are all against capitol punishment here and at the U.N. until it suites us politically and then we turn a blind eye.

He needs to be treated like what he is a coward that did not show his colors or wear a uniform willing to kill women and children

in the first world war a person of such prowess was sat in a chair with his back to the firing squad and shot in the back

without a last request no a blindfold and buried in an unmarked grave, we need to add to that to dip the bullets in

pig grease and burn him to ashes with pig parts and scatter his ashes on the sea.

Bin Laden was buried with respect that is unconscionable IT DISGUSTS ME WE gave him paradise he won the brass ring

he in his belief is sitting in paradise with his 77 virgins spouting verse and poetry with them at his beck and call.

If you do not understand what motivates an enemy you cannot fight and win against him think about it {Viet Nam}

never lost a battle and yet after 10,000 days and 77,000 lives and untold millions WE LOST.

we refused to fight the Chinese in Korea and now we have the Chinese talking about a war with us

when your not willing to kill or die to the last MFer your going to loose WWII original estimates figured 1 million American

and allied losses to defeat Japan instead we dropped 1 bomb and warned them we had the ability to continue until either they

were all dead or complete surrender I think it is written somewhere we won that one.

but since we have become soft and double minded our own citizens question our resolve and motives we are our own worst

enemies.

we do not even teach our soldiers that killer instinct it is now trying to win hearts and minds well it failed in Korea

did not work in Cuba and Viet Nam the first gulf war and it ain't doing too damn hot now.in either Iraq or Afghanistan.

They still find people like the Fort Hood's Maj. Nidal Hasan' and Boston bombers did everyone forget the D.C Snipers

Please do an internet search on Fort hood shooting in none of the short explanations will you find Maj. Nidal Hasan's

name listed in the site inscription he is only mentioned as the Fort Hood shooting suspect LMAO talk about a conspiracy

theory it is so obvious

that this is being sanitized for your protection {you should all feel like a paper ass gasket in a nasty public rest room}

this is political theater smoke and mirrors it DOES NOT DETER TERRORISM PERIOD.

They have no fear of us in fact complete disdain and Iraq and Afghanistan have asked us to LEAVE! Pakistan did not let us know

about Osama bin Laden and believe me when I tell you they have a secret police that is the envy of the most brutal regimes

the world over they know every telephone call and every conversation they have complete power and will kill anyone

they deem to be a problem.

All this does is inflame the enemies of our country and show we are unwilling and will blink when confronted it is a total

dud fail F__up.

The reason why I stay ticked about our agencies is the fact they are all pointed in we are the suspects and if they used

all their authority, power and technology against our enemies we would be safer and more able to protect our troops

They do not monitor THEM here in fact since the first gulf war the INS has let them pour in here like it's free buffet

night giving them Cash $90,000 per person and 10 year tax deferrals on businesses they own.

WHAT HAVE YOU GOT FROM YOUR GOVERNMENT?

the billions they are spending in Utah for that eavesdropping and storage center and they have no money

for the Fort Hood victims if your not on medicare then you need to look at the co-pays FOR DRUGS

the deductible FOR PART B IS $140 A YEAR AND $1183.00 EVERY TIME YOU GO TO THE HOSPITAL AND THEY ONLY PAY 80%

SUPPLEMENTARY COSTS ARE $130.00 A MONTH TO COVER THE 20% NOT PAID! and it is dependent on income how much you pay

for part D drug coverage.

So how totally screwed do you feel NOW!

3 billion dollars to win hearts and minds of people who would shoot you dead kill your children and rape your women!

don't think it happens LMAO they have been talking about these some things I am stating to you since the first gulf war

they have their troops go in and kill the men rape and kill the women and them slaughter the children they tested poison

gas on the Kurds to test it effectiveness .

Sadams sons kept wild animals like lions and tigers and tortured and then after days month or years of that threw them

to their pets and that is a published and verified fact even picked up and reported by CNN and the rest of the liberal media.

it is happening in Syria and happened in Egypt it is how they do business all of the mooslims.

they may tow the line here but a British reporter made the observation that once the population reached 3 to 7% the push to

install Sharia law we have seen it and court cases have been viewed here already it is on like donkey kong boys and girls

Spain England and other nations with High mooslim populations are near civil unrest the recent killing of a tower guard in

England where he was unarmed and they ran him down with a car and cut off his head it is coming to your neighborhood

if you think because you live in podunk and they don't live there your safe WOOOOHAAAAA your dizzy.

(Sura 2, verse 191)

“And KILL them (the unbelievers) wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.”

“Men are superior to women because Allah has made so. Therefore good women are obedient, and (as to) those (women) on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and BEAT them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.” (Sura 4, verse 34).

(Sura 4, verse 34)

“Men are superior to women because Allah has made so. Therefore good women are obedient, and (as to) those (women) on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and BEAT them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.”

(Sura 4, verse 101)

“And when you journey in the earth, there is no blame on you if you shorten the prayer, if you fear that those who disbelieve will cause you distress, surely the unbelievers are your open ENEMY.”

(Sura 5, verse 51)

“O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

Oh yea it is the religion of peace they respect us and our laws they are are friends we need to win hearts and minds ROTFLMAO.

I am sick and tired of the drivel that comes out of ALL the news agencies and our talking heads paid turncoats

liars and morons one ex general is seen posing on Fox news acts like he understands the middle east I guess he forgot to read

their playbook and over their come prayer time your azz better be bowing and scrapping or they will kill you where you stand

our comedians make jokes about God and Christ but you do not see any of these brave souls make comment about mooslims

they are funny as hell if they did that in the sand they would be dead.

a 14 year old boy was overheard to say that he was not going to go to heaven they took him and killed him in front of his parents

So if you think this putrid POS piece of paper makes any difference to them your insane they will have more reasons to hate you.

these people have warred since 400+ A.D. since it started against each other alloites sunni's shia's etc. etc

these wars and fights are religious on group trying to exterminate the other they blow up children on PURPOSE get it!

They don't care what part of SUICIDE bomber do you not get Boston was a suicide mission so this hump shoe bomber

is the mooslim lotto winner he get to prance around and be proud as you posted in court he was not apologetic at all.

he could care less he will have mooslim women writing him sending pictures mooning over him he will be a war hero!

children over there will be taught that he is to be admired and emulated.

I want to that the boy scouts for allowing gay children to be able to snuggle with my children at camp while they are

learning to be politically correct we are taking the high road and ignoring the brutality of these very very few radicals.

Hmmm, definitely food for thought. I agree with some of what you said Snake. The penal system needs revamped something serious. Texas has it right IMO; line em up and execute them. Even as “progressive” as TX is, it still takes WAY to long for justice to be served. With the political fight always raging between State rights and Federal rights, this issue will not be solved anytime soon. I firmly believe that if you are convicted on hard evidence by a jury of your peers for murder, you should be given three days to reflect, pray, say your goodbyes and then be hung or shot. Alas, that isn’t the law and I doubt it ever will be. With that being said, according to our laws, he did not murder anyone, he just attempted it. It sucks that we as tax payers will have to pay to incarcerate this POS for the rest of his life. Hopefully someone in prison takes care of that issue. But, the law was followed.

Judge Williams spoke eloquently about what America stands for and why we are so maligned when he said “You are not an enemy combatant. You are a terrorist. You are not a soldier in any war. You are a terrorist. To give you that reference, to call you a soldier, gives you far too much stature. Whether the officers of government do it or your attorney does it, or if you think you are a soldier, you are not-----, you are a terrorist. And we do not negotiate with terrorists. We do not meet with terrorists. We do not sign documents with terrorists. We hunt them down one by one and bring them to justice… We Americans are all about freedom. Because we all know that the way we treat you, Mr. Reid, is the measure of our own liberties. Make no mistake, though. It is yet true that we will bear any burden; pay any price, to preserve our freedoms.”

I don’t doubt that some military units are trying to “win hearts and minds” over in Afghanistan and Iraq but our Soldiers DO have that killer instinct. It takes both methods with a few more thrown in there in my experience. Ive spent more years in both countries than I want to reflect. Weve caught and imprisoned “civilians” in Iraq who were implacing IED’s. More than a few of them were just trying to feed their families. Im not saying its right, but it is a difficult issue. If your family was starving and someone offered you $100 American dollars to place a bomb on the side of a road, what would you do? Just asking. Its difficult for me to place myself in that dudes situation. We are extremely blessed to be Americans. The Constitution (which includes The Bill of Rights) set us apart from most countries. Indeed, the 1st Amendment states that Congress shall make no law respecting and establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;… There is a reason this is the First Amendment.

Ive known many, many Muslims and to categorize them all together is just plain wrong. I don’t want to get into religion so I will keep it as short as possible. The Koran has many discrepancies that seem to contradict each other; however so does the Bible.

I love reading the forums and reflecting on the comments.

If you will post the Biblical ones I will address them as I am not a scholar it will take some research on some

as far as the OTheR book it is very specific and was written by ONE man

not many and in one lifetime not over generations also the Bible interlocks from start to end.

it has issued prophesy of those most have been accomplished the OtHEr book has no prophesy has been fulfilled.

We have no reason for being THERE it is their land their business we need to stay out they need money we need oil

we could change that but for now we could buy it but south America has oil so we do not need to buy it from the middle east.

consider all the money / cost we could have put into our own infrastructure instead of wasting it on THEM

the gulf war was not necessary we should have stayed home there are numerous countries that could have fought Saddam

all that money could have built bridges damns new roads improved air safety clean up pollution but we go on a binge

to vent our injury on what was and still is a problem we let in people that hate us and by their very nature will kill us.

the men who flew the planes we let them in we allowed them to freely go to a school without asking them their reason

we question why you deducted an oil change and took mileage on your taxes ask if you have rabies shots for your dog

a permit for you business sign fire capacity permit from the fire chief but do not bother to ask why a group of foreigners

want to pay a lot of money to learn to fly but not land and like Boston we were warned about both of them and NOTHING!

there is my view WE DID NOTHING because of political correctness and not wanting to give the feeling of distrust.

These people are not Americans not under our anything but our cover we can remove that at any time and the shoe bomber

could have been executed did you not read about the Ethel and Julius Rosenberg case and there is no law that stops us

from executing spies or terrorists so to post that without the law make people who are not savvy think it is true and it is up

to whoever is in power he could have been tried as a enemy combatant by the military and shot.

my real point is our government has 3 billion a day to play war with NO END GAME, and then pays billions to build and maintain

spying infrastructure here and not take care of dams that can kill hundreds of thousands in one failure.

Your grand parents are struggling and we GIVE away free medical care to mooslims that will kill you now or later

You as well as most Americans think that good karma comes back IT DOES NOT mooslims have no reason to respect

they TAKE it has been written in history but no one bothers to read it it is a religion of force you cannot be anything

other than mooslim in a mooslim country unless your a foreigner then they tolerate you up and to the rulers control

if you think otherwise ask the campers that were caught in Iran.

consider Somalia the first gulf war then Afghanistan paying Pakistan and ever other country in the region today

the news was paying Egypt LMAO we pay Egypt one of the richest nations on the face of the world from oil

OK sorry if I am just a little miffed if our 401K's and our health system as well as bridges and dams hiways

sewer water and everything else is starting to look like a Mexican border town 3 billion a day when all we had to do is

1 let them kill each other

2 don't let them come here

3 we won the war for them now send them back

last but not least do not give them any damn thing like us make them pay for it.

Like I said in my previous post, I agree with you on some issues. I am a Christian and have been so my entire life. I try and look at different sides of issues so I can better understand how “others” think and that that helps me formulate plans. Im not arguing the moral rightness or wrongness of us being in other countries for whatever reason and I don’t believe that was in my response above. Suffice it to say that when our troops are deployed to wherever they are, I will support them 100%. In some ways I agree with you on the money would have been better spent on our own infrastructure; but do you REALLY think that Congress would have allocated that funding there? I don’t! The social programs this country is funding would have gotten that money. If we have agreements with neighbors/like-minded individuals to assist in the time of need (as I assume some/most of us do), I look at agreements with other countries the same way. Looking at history, mankind always has conflicts going on. To circle our wagons and be introspective means we wont know whats going on in certain regions; we are not reliable allies; we limit exports and imports both; and we limit our ability to defend ourselves.

Maybe I didnt clarify what I meant, I dont want to get into Theological arguments so I will try and keep it brief and give just a small sampling of things weve talked over in my Church. Please keep in mind that the languages used years ago are subject to interpretation. IMO ALL people can justify to themselves what they believe. Its just human nature. The Holy Bible is considered by many the infallible word of God. It was not just written by man, but rather written by God through man. Some verses that seem to contradict each other are:

Exodus 20:13 "Thou shalt not kill."

Leviticus 24:17 "And he that killeth any man shall surely be put to death."

vs.

Exodus 32:27 "Thus sayeth the Lord God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, . . . and slay every man his brother, . . . companion, . . . neighbor."

I Samuel 15:2,3,7,8 "Thus saith the Lord . . . Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. . . . And Saul smote the Amalekites . . . and utterly destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword."

Exodus 20:15 "Thou shalt not steal."

Leviticus 19:13 "Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbor, neither rob him."

vs.

Exodus 3:22 "And ye shall spoil the Egyptians."

Luke 19:29-34 "[Jesus] sent two of his disciples, Saying, Go ye into the village . . . ye shall find a colt tied, whereon yet never man sat: loose him, and bring him hither. And if any man ask you, Why do ye loose him? thus shall ye say unto him, Because the Lord hath need of him. . . . And as they were loosing the colt, the owners thereof said unto them, Why loose ye the colt? And they said, The Lord hath need of him."

Leviticus 25:45-46 "Moreover of the children of the strangers that do sojourn among you, of them shall ye buy, . . . and they shall be your possession . . . they shall be your bondmen forever."

Exodus 21:2,7 "If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. . . . And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the manservants do."

Joel 3:8 "And I will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the children of Judah, and they shall sell them to the Sabeans, to a people far off: for the Lord hath spoken it."

vs.

Isaiah 58:6 "Undo the heavy burdens . . . let the oppressed go free, . . . break every yoke."

Matthew 23:10 "Neither be ye called Masters: for one is your Master, even Christ."

Romans 15:33 "The God of peace."

Isaiah 2:4 ". . . and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more."

vs.

Exodus 15:3 "The Lord is a man of war."

Joel 3:9-10 "Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up: Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong."

The Koran was not written by one man; Muslim scholars say that the Koran is the word of God spoken from the Angel Gabriel to the Prophet Muhammad. It was delivered orally and that’s how Muhammad had his followers record it (by memorization). It wasn’t until many years later that he had them put in to paper. Also, I might add that Muhammad couldn’t read or write. So yes, the Koran was orally given by one man but not written by one. The Koran can be interpreted many ways. That’s why there are so many religious conflicts going on in the Middle East. You also state that you cant practice a different religion being in a Muslim society. I know for a fact that there are “Christian Districts” as we called them in a few of the bigger cities in Iraq. They were in the minority but they were able to practice openly. That’s not the fact everywhere but it does exist. Also, knowing quite a few Muslims, for the most part they are very friendly, peaceful and aren’t trying to kill you. Ive known the other kind as well.

I didn’t want this to be too long but I did want to clarify what I posted previously.

First let me say with all respect this is not a condemnation or accusation as with all things it is what I have learned or

studied I too have had to alter my views and have thought there were anomalies the more I learn the more I consider the

bible correct and I must find my answer but It has to be factual and most provable but a few facts we are suppose to

take on faith but not many in my understanding as even the accention was witness by over 500 people

and 11 of the original Apostle's died in their faith rather than recount this is damning evidence to Agnostics and Atheists

as why in the world would all the Christians rather die than recount and Rome killed many thousands and in their

travels all but one of the Apostle's died preaching the gospel tortured whipped beaten burned boiled in oil beheaded

crucified and yet none would change their story of Christ and what He said did and lived.

people do not die for a lie thew will at some time under all these pressures change their story but not Christians

At Columbine high school one girl was asked by the killer if she was a Christian after she had witnesses him kill

she still said yes and was murdered where she stood her parents although grieved were adamant that she was

a daughter to be proud of and they had the pain of loss but not failure again Faith if you do not use it you will

never understand it USE is the pivotal word as we all have it it is what we invest it in IMHO.

Exodus 20:13 "Thou shalt not kill."

Kill is misread as per many scholars it is suppose to be read as murder I think it is from the Greek

{original text Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek}

Many of the assumptions are from the King James translation but in the time it was written much of the

knowledge of the ancient languages was not known none the less a very good translation.

Some of these passages are pieces with further commentary so the context may be distorted without reading the

context of the paragraph or book itself.

A murder is to be put to death

Leviticus 24:17 "And he that killeth any man shall surely be put to death."

vs.

Kill is misread as per many scholars it is suppose to be read as murder if killing is BAD then self defense would not

available to Christians.

you put the latter before the first Romans speaks about a time to come when the Lord rules NOT MAN.

Romans 15:33 "The God of peace."

Isaiah 2:4 ". . . and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more."

vs.

Exodus should be listed as the first one but here it is talking about being paid for their slavery {in bondage}

had Pharaoh let them go at first but then but he balked and was stiff necked and defied God causing Gods wrath

not to mention God already knew that Pharaoh would not capitulate he is omnipotent all knowing all seeing.

hence the 2500 prophecies that appear in the pages of the Bible, about 2000 of which already have been fulfilled to

the letter no errors.

http://www.reasons.org/articles/articles/fulfilled-prophecy-evidence-for-the-reliability-of-the-bible

Jonah is a misunderstood book some think he was held alive in the whale but many think he died and was revived

upon his release on the shore when you look at things as a human nothing makes sense as why should a woman give birth

why not through another way?

many people were raised from the dead in scripture, many people today have death experience {not near death}.

Where doctors have made the decision due to lack of pulse body temp etc etc. that the person is dead and we all know that

after 7 minutes without breathing the brain dies at an exponential rate.

Yet many people have no ill effects unless you are one that considers Christianity a mental disorder because after

this event most all become believers.

Again God knew these people were the enemies of all but especially the Jews so instead of God sending them with gifts

he sent them with swords as they had raided parts of the land and killed Jews

Exodus 15:3 "The Lord is a man of war."

Again you do not meet an enemy unarmed if so we would have sent our troops with leaflets and candy for the kiddies

Joel 3:9-10 "Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up: Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong."

And Again the lord knows already God gave them specific rules for that time in later days he issued other rules

like a General he guided his troops as far as being a bond slave consider your own job your not much more than that

although you think your free your a slave to your retirement 401K or a referral from your company or present

customer if they decide to give you a less than stellar revue your future is at risk.

In a world where people had no money a bond servant was fed and suppose to be treated as everyone else

until the middle of this century there were still company script and stores and the company owned the home you lived in

You were technically a slave and fo all I know people still live like that I know of people just north of here that

worked for a saw mill that lived in cedar bat and board houses that only made social security and the land was still

leased from the lumber company until they died or 99 years.

coal companies did this for years Tennessee Ernie Ford song 16 tons was a hit while this was still going on.

If you put God in the same context as man then all the bible is a contradiction as man cannot know the future

and all he does is only because of the moment and for the moment God is not so fickle he already knows is not

confused or misled there is where man refuses to accept that someone other than himself knows more than he.

God is the creator he owns YOU he is the first and last word on how long you live and how well he either blesses you

and protects you OR God as in the book of JOB allows you reign over yourself and it is up to each person if they

follow God or not personal choice and freedom.

for all that want to understand Christianity Psalms first then read JOB have a good commentary on JOB it is deep.

as far as life and death a farmer knows when to slaughter his animals when to breed when to allow them to roam and feed

for all the vegetarians YOU KNOW that it is proven that plants have emotions feel pain and can even think in some cases

{kinda like people} they even emanate sound and an aura so thinking your all that and a bag of chips for killing something

that your too ignorant to communicate with like us meat eaters with animals is so lame because a dandelion can't

bleet in terror when it sees the sickle comes for them they still had a life and you killed them / cut it short PUN INTENDED.

Life is! ..... you cannot create it it is not yours the arrogance of man befuddles me now if vegetarians only ate dead plants

OK we have a plan that way you can say you did no kill something.

A bean - a single bean can produce 200 times itself some varieties more a mustard seed can grow 10 to 20 foot tall

and produce thousands of seeds but some nimrod vegetarian kills it at 2 to 3 foot and says he is saving the planet

what a buffoon a green plant cleans air and water it adds nutrients and removes nutrients and converts toxins

so in essence your killing your life line cattle must be maintained less their breeds die out or disease or natural

elements will kill them same with wild animals if they are not controlled like in New Jersey they become a threat to humans

even if we stopped urban sprawl they would eventually migrate to us they are like us we need them they need us

fleas and ticks diseases can be minimized through game management so their pain and suffering is lessened.

we attempt genocide every year on "mosquitoes" but I do not hear all these greenies pissing and bemoaning how we murder

them poor bugs.

leather and fur last, man made anything is crap and destined for the dump and then it poses toxic decomposition if if

decomposes at all leather and fur decompose into the soil and if they were naturally dyed with tannin and color

instead of this NEW silicon and other coatings it will refresh the soil and becme a building block of future life

let us see you plant a tree in a pile of ground up IPODS and cell phones and see how well it will grow

children need to be taught that just because you think it does not mean it is so history geology and other sciences

are rewritten every day and many professors only place emphasis on that they concur with any theory that

has a basis in an alternate vision of their belief system is discounted or chortled at like it is a joke.

If your a serious science follower teacher or student here is a site that uses science to teach that the Biblical account IS.

Of course you would not want to read it if were worried that it may make your stance or belief untenable would you.

By some of the top scientists in their fields published and vetted by their peers with all the accolades there of.

http://www.reasons.org/

The Bible is not a book you can read once and understand all that it states in the years since the death and resurrection

people have made bad assumptions and fail to remember that the bible tells you not to quit if someone call it the end

but to continue until the end and false prophets would preach false doctrine.

Romans 10:9-10

"If you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved."

I hope you noticed you did not have to give all your money to the church tell anyone you sins and all the other stuff I see printed

You will come to the revelation that you need to gather with other Christians to keep each other in line and to learn more

about what you accepted so you can be effective all people have gifts Godly or not and they each have the ability to

effect their surroundings.

once you accept Christ NOTHING can stop you from being saved that does not give you carte blanche to screw up

but unless you commit the one and only BAD SIN your a member sealed and quit asking for forgiveness of old sin

it is gone finito no longer applicable all that old stuff is gone.

I do not care what your probation or parole officer says or your mother or inlaws you may have been but now your not

now change and move on and don't look back except to acknowledge that all people are imperfect or to give your story

if you choose but remember man does not forgive and does not forget you may still have a balance to pay to man.

You will eventually want to be Baptized become a member of a church get involved in some part but remember people run it

people are in it and they work there so remember people are imperfect and just as those on the outside they may not act like

they should or as God told them but that is their problem not yours do not get pimped out by your church.

this is a problem with many churches so much "THEY" want to do and not enough volunteers and some take advantage

some fail to see burnout and some do not care just like the rest of the world so keep yourself centered IMHO.

If taken in context and it should this verse applies to all man all times we should never initiate evil or retribution

But if we are put upon then we have no choice and we will make mistakes we are human so do the best you can

as sometimes there are no easy answers we do the best we can and move on.

Ecclesiastes 3

New International Version (NIV)

A Time for Everything

3 There is a time for everything,

and a season for every activity under the heavens:

2 a time to be born and a time to die,

a time to plant and a time to uproot,

3 a time to kill and a time to heal,

a time to tear down and a time to build,

4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,

a time to mourn and a time to dance,

5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,

a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,

6 a time to search and a time to give up,

a time to keep and a time to throw away,

7 a time to tear and a time to mend,

a time to be silent and a time to speak,

8 a time to love and a time to hate,

a time for war and a time for peace.

Most of the present problems resulted from not obeying God's command .... really all of the problems are a result of not obeying. The Book says come out from them and be a separate people. That would seem to me to suggest that your neighbor should be a God fearing person and would not be subject to killing, however those who do hear but not obey God's commandments fall under his wrath and death is the stated consequence of that.

Great information from all I would rather not beat my Bible but as I see things going crazy I consider that people

need to know there is an option there is hope and relief from whatever is trying to crush you in life

strange but no matter what I feel like I am without stress when it comes and it does as long as I put my faith to work

instead of fixating on the problem it works out it's a God thing I sure do not always understand it.

I can say without fear of being contradicted that I have done everything wrong at one time or another now I try not to

there is no difference between me and anyone else I have no want or will to harm anyone BUT I don't want their life to

interfere with mine ao ask me to pay for someone else's decision.

If a person does not harm anyone or get in someones face it is to each his own but if you want a gay parade then

don't get bent out of shape if I want a Christmas parade menger and the works.

Live and let live something a control freak cannot stand.

Shoe Bomber Richard Reid is a British subject and now, a convicted US Federal Prisoner.(felon) He will spend the rest of his natural life in SuperMax in Colorado, and I hope one day, a "clerical error" (yeah! that's it!) will occur and he will be in general population for a short period of time. During which he will be shanked repeatedly until he passes away from his injuries. I will then donate a few pigskins for him to be unceremoniously sewed up in, to be buried in some dung hole anyplace that is convenient. Barring my fondest wish to come true, I sincerely hope he rots in his solitary confinement with little or no privileges whatsoever. Let him go crazy, he's just another dung beetle on the buttocks of the Isla'amic world.