Sign in to follow this  
ladywolf

News from the den

While it's been about four weeks since my last post, that is not because of a lack of things to talk about rather it's because I've been very busy. Right about the time I was going to give up on ever finding anyone to join me in this journey a miracle happened. I met a guy whose family grows huge gardens and they sell the excess produce. His mother cans and makes her own bread. He hunts, fishes and can grow anything that our climate will allow in short his lifestyle is very compatible with mine. He is also well read with a college degree. It's a great feeling to have someone I can actually run some of my crazy ideas past and get feedback on them.

The not so lone wolf...

I am still looking for that sheep skin in the mail { from southern cali school of pot holder making and yoga mat weaving }

went for a dual major and an extra 5 bucks.

Got another one coming for my doctorate in theology {church of the seven day opportunist} best 10 bucks I ever spent?

I do not see why people get into such a financial bind getting their degrees I mean after all Bill Ayers only claim to education

was BOOM making class with the weather underground and he is a now professor with tenure bet he ain't got no school loans

LMAO "ain't got no" love to drop that on them edumacated boys really makes em' cringe.

but that G.E.D. still serves me well enough to recognize sole and soul I figured you might be trying to slide one by us old rednecks.

And my doctor told me that I ain't crazy till he signs the papers so I keep taking the yellow pill twice a day and the white one once

like he said and makes him happy.

just having some fun with the other readers t2940

Any trip is made infinity better if you have a traveling companion. My lady wolf and I have been traveling together now for 40 years. Make sure that he is first and foremost your BEST friend. Everything else will come and go but that friendship lasts forever if you cultivate it and water it regularly.