Sign in to follow this  
juzcallmesnake

Home remedy for that special person

Well Kountry Boy the data base has had a problem for a while it is hard to sign on.

this is the one place that is not a bunch of Nazi's other forums have either edited my post or kicked me off as I do not haide my

identity as JCMS or juzcallmesnake I never uderstood that everyone wants feedom of speach until you do not agree with their point of view.

but your input is important no matter how long between posts as one day someone will read and if it is in a time of distress the information will be worth something and be found as truth or disinformation.

I do not think I will be found to have posted bad or false information nor will I be totaly right or wrong I just lay it there and everyone is able to take it or leave it.

My posts are long but I figure on a subject so important as freedom or safety I should pass as much of what I can on.

OK you have done it now folks Here is a bit of information on Hemoroids external ones.

this was a topic brought about by a conversation between a few friends one called the other a hemoroid it became a conversation

If you have a very good friend I mean very good they could tie off close with clove hitches using dental floss or similar,  the hemoroid this would strangle the flesh off

and on the other side it would heal and the hemoroid itself would fall off.

Much like castrating a bull by banding I think here is where I need to give you a youtube video of a calf castration

just remember this is emergency TEOTWAWKI instruction only !!!!!

Ok here we go again

for irritable bowel or IBS Crohn's disease and intestinal problems or dirrhea BUT NOT UC or ulceralative colitis or allergies to certain foods or if certain foods cause you intestinal peoblems.

I found on the Internet that brown rice cooked with more water pour off the excess water and let it cool and drink it apparently this sooths the intestines 

as well as firms the fecal matter.

check with your doctor try a bit see if anything improves your symtoms if so store enough to help you through if you do not have medication or to prolong your medications.

I thought I posted about pin worms but I may have missed it but here it is again LOT"S OF GARLIC

cooked raw minced sliced diced or however you can get it in.

Pin worms comes from eating improperly cooked foods remember 165 is your target for 3 minutes that is the highest temp but if we are trying to be careful we need to be more agressive in our attempts.

Boils that have come to a head or surface whiteheads or infections that can bee seen on the surface of the skin.

Boils can be an area wide and caused by other reasons like dietary intake of a toxin or the bodies allergy to certain foods.

first I like to remind people that this is for last ditch end of the world treatment I am not a doctor and am not responsible for your failure to use real medical treatment.

any infection is potentially deadly and more likely to be a form of staph so make sure there are no other cuts or open skin like rashes etc.

If you have more than a few boils in a lifetime look for some diet or allergic reation to be a cause.

we used to use a glass coke bottle fill with water and heat in a pot until the water started just bubbling use a clean cloth take out and empty the water inside put the mouth of the bottle over the "HEAD" and hold it there.

as the bottle cools it will create a suction and pull out the infection this may have to be done a few times now here may be a problem the inside may leave a hollow space that needs to heal from inside out do not seal it only a light gauze dressing to keep out dirt I would use betadine as a daily cleanser / rinse to prevent infection.

There seems to be agreement that vitamin C is helpful in prevention in some cases--  so pine needle tea or citric fruits remember that high acid fruits can cause tooth decay from removal of tooth enamel.

this is also used on animals for blow flies or screw worms etc.

Screw worms supposedly been killed off but if they return pine tar Benzol or creosote I have seen people use kerosene dobbed on a wound.

Sunburn

I am not a doctor and unless the world ends try a real doctor and real medications.

used thin sliced potatoes cucumbers or aloe vera juice / sap fresh I have heard of using honey but that is a sticky situation you want to hydrate as well as draw the heat from the skin using convection a water based gel / natural juices from these plants seems to work.

for pain I would make a tea from cotton wood or white willow bark better yet crush and dilute aspirin with water and as long as the person is not allergic to aspirin dab it on.

there are gels with lidocane that work if your libal to get burned have some on hand also wear protective clothing and a wide brim hat to protect face ears and neck.

if you have nothing a white piece of clean cloth dampened put on the area and as it dries it will cool the skin be careful not to chill the person

in any treatment as this could cause hypothermia you want to help not add to the problem.

nasal infection and inflamed sinuses

I am still not a doctor and as I have made known unless all hell has broken loose or your stranded on a desert island go to a doctor.

Salt I have used iodized for this as well as pure

a weak solution of salt and water as warm as you can and suck it up your nose out of your hand here is the trick your not trying to drown yourself

with the tip of your nose in the water try to suck it in by inhaling quickly uses the speed of inhalation to control the amount of water you get if you had a atomizer that would be better. and sprtiz it up as you inhale.

drink lots of water as not enough water causes thickened mucous adding to impacted sinus the swolen membranes are irritation or infection

so as soon as you feel a problem start treating it.

old folks drawing solution

again I am not a doctor nor should you use this advice unless your dying in the middle of nowhere best to see a real doctor.

If you have a splinter or anything else you may want to draw out use a sliver of salt pork put it on and leave it until it dries and remove it the splinter should be on the surface or in the salt pork sliver.

mustard poltice

mustard seed ground to powder or flour and add regualr flour boil with some water and when thick put between 2 pieces of white sheet or muslin put on chest or back.

Personally I would just drink a shot of strong liquor 80 to 150 proof with some peppermint in it warmed in glass in hot water  remember real liquor burns so keep it away from fire.

Poison Ivy Oak or Sumac drying agent.

leaves of three let it be here is a site with pictures

http://www.poisonoakandpoisonivy.com/poisonivypoison.html

always seek a doctor home cures are last ditch and this is not meant to be medical advice.

Do not pop blisters so ot rub or touch it as you can spread the sap that causes blistering.

flour oats rice or anything that can be powdered boiled made into a tacky thin paste and dries but does not seal the area  apply thin and let dry apply until the blisters dry up.

also you can use bleach dab it on with a scrap of cloth allow to dry.

Remember when using wood for fire make sure no vines are on it if it is poison Ivy Oak or Sumac if you breathe the smoke it can blister your lungs

and even kill you.

always wear gloves splinters get infected easy insects like spiders and asps live in on wood and under bark it also protects you some from a cut using a knife machete or hatchet.