Sign in to follow this  
Texas Bill

Finally Seeing Some Sanity

Funny, TP. I just picked up some white box 7.62x51 at Academy, $19.95 for a box of 20. Since it was not .308 Win, I got to buy five boxes (all they had in stock). Also, seeing semi-auto pistols going for near pre-craze here on the secondary market, but SKS rifles priced at $300+ seems to be the new norm. No thank you.

Major, sorry to hear about North Carolina. I love that state- I spent a few months in and around Charlotte and over to Ashville for work about 6 years ago and found the natives to be extreme nice folks.

I am not against payng 300 for an AK but it need to a machined receiver and not a stamped one as far as stamped ones I figure

they are worth about 150 to 200 for one with all the accessories We have to remember it is not the 1980"s anymore time and price

moves on as I see the economy going that means the NORM is going to have to be higher as everything is getting more

expensive.

in a normal economy it would be fine but this is driven by fear of future / impending inflation if that is interest or commodities

or both we will see.

I don't need anything except a couple of gang molds on back order and I am tickled to death about that it took me long

time to get to this point so I no longer have the needs I got the wants and I can live with that.

A friend wants a 586 smith but other than that it all good.

Snake, I agree with your comment regarding the new normal. Every time I see someone write about those good old days in the 1980s when SKS rifles were $79-$99 for nice Russian models, I want to ask them how much they paid for a gallon of gas then. A dollar? How about a gallon of milk? seventy five cents? Inflation marches on. If you want to look for anomolies, check for outliers as prices go up suddenly in certain commodities like wheat and rice.

I've seen that too, Snake. "Hoghammer" 30-06 at Walmart running about $22 for a box of 20. Academy still has their limit of 3 boxes per customer but seem to have all the calibers (5.56, .308, 7.62x39, .45 ACP, and 9mm) that have been so scarce. Decent prices, too, but not great. I have also seen some Lake City 5.56 available finally on line as well. I think we are seeing a return to a new normal price-wise.

yea Texas Bill

I think that the new normal would have eat my lunch if I would not have been prepared before as my income has not increased

25% and that is about what I see increase wise some is 50% or more.

I do not know if many remember but an SKS cost $37 bucks ammo was $1.89 for 223 and foreign ammo was dirt cheap

now they act as if it is premium sh*t now that cuts against the grain to pay similar price for overrun mil from commie govt...

instead of the demil process they sell their antiquated stuff they are not as wasteful and pull down perfectly good stuff

they sell it or give it with strings attached we on the other hand make gifts out of billion dollar equipment makes me queasy.

like the pearls to swine analogy as we the people strain to get by instead of selling our "used equipment" and bolster our

economy.

Agreed, Snake. I think for folks who have not stocked up properly on ammo, now might be a good idea to focus on spare magazines, scopes, and cleaning kits, as well as snagging ammo when the price is right. I just picked up a nice Red Dot, slightly used, for a great price just checking "for sale" ads.

I have been looking at the LER scopes / pistol scopes I might need one for the old war eagle I found for a truck rod

as far as everything else I think that during this pause it would be a great time to learn a new hobby like reloading

I would go with a LEE loader {hand tool type} at least it is slow but it is inexpensive and you LEARN each step

gather reloading information for ALL the powders for your chosen caliber as in time there may be few choices so you

will need to know loads for different powders that you may not use or have seen I know a lot of people that are using

powder and primers they have never seen much less used before.

As far as primers I do not care what brand I use the same load and find little difference as long as all are loaded with the same

primer brand and type it does change the point of impact but that changes from heat cold and humidity most times it is slight.

as far as magnum primers I back off 1 grain on my loads but I am never using MAX loading data so I have that fudge factor

working in my favor.

people that load on the ragged edge have no room for error and in cold can experience hang fires or in heat show signs

of excessive pressure if your loading carefully this should not be an issue.

learning to cast bullets is also a great new hobby all you need is a some basic stuff a Lee mold and a hot plate or burner

and a small cast iron pan or pot mark it with an L and use it for nothing else.

hand pouring a 2 cavity mold is slow but it gets the job done and you can lube them with tumble lube from LEE or Xlox

even if they are not tumble lube type bullets I find it works just as well.

If you do this only in one caliber and only the basics it is something you can use forever and teach someone else

I have molds that I have used for 25 + years they still work and that is all that counts.

Good points, Snake, but my brother reloads and he has reported that certain powders have been hard to find in recent months. I don't know all the details but I do save up my .308, 30-06, and .45 brass for him, and he has been complaining about the cost when he can find the right powder. Sorry but it is all voodoo to me. My brother does produce some of those reduced powder "cowboy" loads for some of the single action shooting he does.

Some sanity has returned to NC. Finding 9mm, 22LR and .40 is still very difficult but possible. The local Wal Mart had a significant quantity of .45 cal 165 gr bullets. That would seem to indicate to me that people are no longer desperate enough to buy loads like that. You can also now find ARs at close to pre-insanity prices at a handful of shops. Surprisingly, single-stack firearms like the Kahr, XD-S and M&P Shield are very difficult to find. The local LEO supply store has them for very good prices, but with a year waiting list. I've had some luck finding them in smaller, out-of-the-way gun shops that only locals know about.

I think the reason you are seeing those being hard to find is more and more people are getting their CCW and are looking for the small hideaway pistols. heck im on a waiting list for the new 9mm XDS pistols that came out not to long ago and this from my local guy in an out of way pawn shop in gastonia. people are realizing now that you cannot CCW an AR or AK very well but they are still scared but need to go to work and have a social life so these pistols are the hot commodity right now.

if sanity remains shelve will fill up BUT in prepping you cannot count on anything we are on the verge of a decision

in the zimmerman case that could set off a wave a crazy I do not know but rodney king sure started some crap.

so as long as thing remain calm cool and collected fine but if TSHTF who knows what will happen?

Everyday some new event could bring us to a place none of us want to be in it could be local state or national

let us pray NOT!

but that is why I like prepping as it motivates you to keep your finger on the pulse of events have enough now where is that bad

enough money to pay your bills or buy when the money machine is down enough food water medications.alternate heat

if power is out AC off a generator keep your refrigerator / freezer going so you don't loose you food / money

keeping enough fuel in case there is an emergency it is in the middle of the night and you have to go well if you

have food money and fuel grandpa ain't got to die alone.

A friend of mine died from cancer his last months were difficult lack of everything we all helped but he felt like he

was a drag on others I know others that during a family crisis were stressed out because they had no extra resources

to fall back on.

there are hundreds of reasons to prep and not one I can think of not to but that is only my opinion .

fire arms and ammo are just as important for your security and survival it is also important for hand eye coordination

and if your under 50 years of age you can be drafted I know it may seem out there but it is what it is unless they make

a law against the draft it can happen it has happened and could happen again.

As a woman in her attic found out you never know when you will be forced to defend your family even if the odds are

it is not probable well try telling her that.

All good points there Snake. We prep for a wide variety of reasons, some inevitable and some unlikely, but best to stay flexible with a wide base of preps rather than one certain thing.

BTW, anyone notice the relatively large number of .40S&W handguns for sale recently on the "secondary" market or is it just me? I wonder if this is just a local phenomenon, but I haven't seen 40 cal. available much here in Houston even with 45ACP and 9mm starting to return to the shelves. My thought is people are rethinking the caliber because of the sparse availability of ammo. Thoughts?

UMMM not sure on that one Texas Bill but instead of taking a butt kicking on a trade I would bite the BULLET

pun intended and just get another gun or a caliber conversion I like a pistol that can shoot many calibers although

I would have a alternate / opposite type a revolver or single action along with a semi or other way round.

One reason I always liked Ruger single actions is they are tough and some have been offered in 357 38 spl with a 9MM cylinder

Perfect it is not but better than throwing rocks the single six came with 22LR and 22 mag cylinders and 22 magnum is nothing

to play with very effective caliber.

I remember a Buckeye that was a 10MM 38/40 I am sure a 40 S&W cylinder could be made for it

A Ruger black hawk in 45LC & 45ACP

I also remember a 32 magnum and a 32/20

Of course the 2 - 3- 4 or 5 gun battery {or more}

the 2 gun would be a 22 semi automatic pistol and any single shot or bolt rifle any caliber as long as you can

carry plenty of ammo

3 gun would be a 22 LR pistol 22 LR rifle and any medium bore rifle

4 gun add a shot gun 12 gauge to above

5 gun add a derringer in the pistol caliber you choose

any of these configurations will work one needs to be semiautomatic as you may need to lay down suppression fire

Western alternative is to carry a powerful pistol and rifle in the same caliber and a lever rifle is almost as good as a semi

Popo alternative a rifle semi and a semi pistol in the same calibers this to me is more an urban / tactical take on it

as most police use 9mm 40S&W or 45ACP a few rare ones use 357 SIG as these are not magnums and more for urban defense.

Or go the Sanford and son route and carry a bunch of mismatched junk looking like a one man band.

but the one thing overlooked is a holster pouches and a slings for rifles you are going to be at a disadvantage if you

have no way to properly carry your equipment and with some organization as you do not want to be searching for

mags or ammo on strippers if your in the big middle of a problem load bearing suspenders help to maintain your load

constant azz pulling is holding up your pants like a punk gang banger is silly.

Safariland military holsters and belts are by far the best carry equipment and you can find some good prices on

like new or used stuff on ebay and do me a favor try to buy all one color i hate mismatched cammo or OD not to mention

it looses it's cammo ability when you look like a dope heads Christmas tree IMHO.

Snake, I have been keeping my eye out for some of those Rugers with covertible cyclinders but the ones that are for sale command some pretty high premiums, which supports your case. I would love a 357-38/9mm convertible.

I thought my WalMart was getting better but I went in over the wekend and literally found nothing in the ammo case I could use but some 12 ga slugs and a few boxes of shotgun shells. Whoever shoots 22-250 would have been happy because that is the only rifle ammo they had in stock at the time.

Texas bill

well I was called by a friend of mine and he asked if I had gotten the new CTD catalog I said no, he started quoting prices on 22 and 22 mag ammo

I thought holly crap rat man that is outrageous the new prices are crazy a brick of 22LR was 50 to 90 bucks new prices on rifle is more than a buck a round

knowing a few things this has more ramifications up and down the "TREE" one price is commensurate with other component prices.

eventually other parts will move up of down and as I see it all is going to move higher.

here all the ammo was 270 and 7MM in different calibers and a few 30-06 if anyone has been watching bullet prices are up if you can find what you want

a lot of calibers of brass are almost non existent forget finding primers, powder is showing up here and there and the price seems to be so so..

on one of my other posts I mentioned that the government has ordered much more ammo factor that in and powder primers and bullets will become

scarce over run ammo is not mil spec it fails in consistency of either pressure or velocity now for us the plinker not an issue but if your firing full

auto you really do not want a lot of variance for the semi shooter a 100 fps difference shot to shot is not great but a couple inch group some of the

best ammo has a 25 FPS differential and less.

I have noticed prices of different parts equipment and books are all over the place as are the prices of firearms this is the same as the ban for a period of time

things went crazy then they settled but higher than previously or a new norm this could be the same with ammo too.

things are changing as I think most of us have realized the gun grab is not over nor is the pressure to change or alter laws what I am wondering is should

certain events happen the rules will change and I do not think any of us have a clue as to what change that will be.

Here is Central VA handguns are showing up. Prices are still higher than what they were. Ammunition is still extremely hard to come by. Wal-Mart usually has target rounds for 12/20 gauge so that helps out. Rifle and handgun ammo is non-existent in 95% of the usual places. There is a small Mom & Pop sporting goods store that has it but at limited quantities and absurd prices. Even .22 ammo is hard to find. Hope this ends soon.

Okay guys, here's the obligatory funny WalMart story. I was traveling out of town the other day and stopped at a Mega WalMart out in the country (well, in Wharton which is at the edge of rural) to check out their ammo stocks. They had 45ACP and .357 in hundred round value packs and boxes of .223 in 40 round value pack. WalMart has a limit of 3 boxes total per person, one box limit per type, and once I finally got someone to wander back to the sporting goods department, I could not get the clerk to sell them to me. There is a printed notice of the one box per type posted, with the three box total limit noted under the printing in pen. The clerk, in his barely understandable Nigerian accent, claimed I could have written the three box limit note myself. I started laughing, and the guy glared at me when I pointed out that I must be pretty talented since the paper notices were taped INSIDE the locked glass cases. Finally, I just asked him to call a manager. When the manager finally showed up he apologized and sold me a box of the three calibers I wanted.

I tell the story not to embarrass the clerk or complain about Walmart but to point out that the ammo situation is changing so rapidly that even the store employees cannot keep up. The manager did tell me that the ammo shipments were picking back up and that the restrictions would be gone soon.

Okay guys, here's the obligatory funny WalMart story. I was traveling out of town the other day and stopped at a Mega WalMart out in the country (well, in Wharton which is at the edge of rural) to check out their ammo stocks. They had 45ACP and .357 in hundred round value packs and boxes of .223 in 40 round value pack. WalMart has a limit of 3 boxes total per person, one box limit per type, and once I finally got someone to wander back to the sporting goods department, I could not get the clerk to sell them to me. There is a printed notice of the one box per type posted, with the three box total limit noted under the printing in pen. The clerk, in his barely understandable Nigerian accent, claimed I could have written the three box limit note myself. I started laughing, and the guy glared at me when I pointed out that I must be pretty talented since the paper notices were taped INSIDE the locked glass cases. Finally, I just asked him to call a manager. When the manager finally showed up he apologized and sold me a box of the three calibers I wanted.

I tell the story not to embarrass the clerk or complain about Walmart but to point out that the ammo situation is changing so rapidly that even the store employees cannot keep up. The manager did tell me that the ammo shipments were picking back up and that the restrictions would be gone soon.

a clerk that dumb should be embarrassed

Was in Wally world and more ammo but still no damn 22 rim fire of any kind.

prices are UP^ not too bad but still did any of you get a 20% increase in pay?

some is the same it is all wavy gravy I do not understand the pricing model and hope it all filters out to some sanity.I hope.

was talking to clerks at walmart and academy and the run on guns is pretty much over, good supply on the black guns they display, both say the run on ammo should pan out in nov or dec

I still have an adequate supply of .22LR and .22 magnum in the thousands of rounds. Years ago, felt "impressed" to start to stock up by the case load which we did. Who would have thought that the ammunition drought would last this long? Starting tom see more case lots of centerfire pistol and rifle calibers showing up at the LGS nearby, prices are coming down just not as fast as I would like. Obviously, going to stock up on cases and components for reloading as well. that way, the next time this happens in our life time (and it surely will), I/we can be better prepared. (hopefully)

I figure even if rimfire comes back it will be much higher than it was just a new normal every 10 years or so something happens and

new prices I have old stickers that show the progression it is how I know what to shoot up first so I keep in rotated like everything else

in prep world, not that it goes bad it is just they way I do things.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Topics

• 710314782603299738557109 948625869460114155657758
      607749785358131713637141 192265352684799748618361
      http://mail.efoorumi.fi/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=763610
      http://forums.cacheonix.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=322248
      http://users.atw.hu/hwtcc/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=482093
      http://users.atw.hu/hwtcc/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=482092
      http://mymix.nl/muizenforum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=240449
      http://rallyandprotest.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=427782
      http://forum.zfms.ru/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=284549
      http://nauc.info/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12577959
      http://www.ikomsellingpoint.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=1127638#p1127638
      http://www.firesandtomatoes.com/ccbulletinboard/viewthread.php?tid=105046#pid112152
      http://nauc.info/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12577958
      http://www.matt-ben.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=289546
      http://nauc.info/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12577960
      http://otdelka-msk.net/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=168899#p168899
      http://labor-economics.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=630000

тони раут мне плевать скачать
      эксы 2 сезон смотреть
      как повысить фпс в cs go
      анна семенович - хочу быть с тобой
      марва оганян видео
      мисс николь и алиса
      мелодрама вики
      десерт павлова порционный
      гадание что он чувствует ко мне сейчас
      серіал школа 14 серія
      видео майнкрафт школа монстров
      хто зверху 5 сезон 9 выпуск
      хто зверху 5 сезон 1 выпуск
      тени прошлого сериал
      дороги севера россии видео
      реализация 7 серия
      шпротная диета
      сериал соблазн смотреть онлайн
      мелодрама дуреха
      русские сериалы 2019 новинки
      вар'яти 4 сезон
      модель счастливой жизни смотреть онлайн
      мажор игорь и вика
      мелодрамы с бондаренко
      владимирская 15 сериал
      говорить україна телефон
      отель элеон 32 серия смотреть
      uberlab
      фильм прошу поверить мне на слово
      мультики фнаф
      ketrawars x1
      валеришка family
      камеди клаб демис карибидис и марина кравец
      скачать мажор 2 сезон 11 серия
      кріпосна 2 сезон онлайн
      рыбные консервы в автоклаве видео
      осколки турецкий сериал
      операция сатана 1 серия смотреть онлайн
      что такое арккосинус
      від пацанки до панянки - выпуск 13 - сезон 3
      смотреть онлайн букины новые серии
      бульдозер мультик
      мморпг на андроид с открытым миром
      хуизмистерпутин
      сваты 3 сезон 14 серия
      marul x энди – достучусь
      своя чужая 17 серия
      смотреть х фактор лучшее
      славик радчук
      скачать общий тест world of tanks 1.4
      смотреть одного разу pid полтавою новые серии
      вiд пацанки до панянки 2 сезон 3 выпуск
      новая семейка аддамс сериал
      мультфильм бен и холли
      дима акула
      музыка для глубокого сна и восстановления сил скачать
      сериалы смотреть русские
      vente pa ca перевод
      зацепила меня ты
      mioobaby zoom 3 в 1
      иллидан дота
      forkplayer sony bravia
      как поставить струны на классическую гитару
      дмитрий шимко
      крепостная 1 сезон 2 серия стб ютуб
      закарпатськи коломийки видео
      кохання на виживання 1 сезон 5 выпуск
      fv1066 senlac
      диллерон и миникотик страшные приключения
      ради любви я все смогу 5 серия
      ранняя пташка 46 серия
      хата на тата семья пушенко
      mmdance прикольная
      небесный суд смотреть ютуб
      орел и решка детройт
      григорий стангрит
      автопатруль мультик все серии
      богдан і свєта нові серії
      смотреть шиморо
      милана и папа играют в роблокс
      скоро осень господа павел соколов
      lucky luke - wonderwall скачать
      кріпосна опис серій
      dan balan - allegro ventigo
      желейный мишка в майнкрафте
      мультики солнечные зайчики
      черная любовь 25
      смотреть непосредственно каха
      кріпосна 25 серія дивитись онлайн
      кандис ренуар 2 сезон
      мадара против 5 каге
      мультфильмы про котят
      мс пельмень
      панянка селянка украина польша
      черно белая любовь 1 серия ютуб
      глухарь 5 сезон
      мамахохотала шоу все выпуски скачать
      міняю жінку всі сезони
      гриффины hd
      sonic world
      анжелика сезон 3
    • "Фильм Битва за Землю Captive State 2019 смотреть онлайн " 23*01*2020 # sezon «Фильм Битва за Землю Captive State 2019 смотреть онлайн » .

Новинка Фильм Битва за Землю Captive State 2019 смотреть онлайн 23/01/2020 до эфира новые серии смотреть.

Фильм Битва за Землю Captive State 2019 смотреть онлайн смотреть онлайн все сезоны и серии в HD.
      WATCH~~~ Фильм Битва за Землю Captive State 2019 смотреть онлайн лостфильм (2019)
      Фильм Битва за Землю Captive State 2019 смотреть онлайн (Фильм Битва за Землю Captive State 2019 смотреть онлайн )- Новые серии.
      Фильм Битва за Землю Captive State 2019 смотреть онлайн все серии.
      Фильм Битва за Землю Captive State 2019 смотреть онлайн (lostfilm 2019) русская озвучка.
      Фильм Битва за Землю Captive State 2019 смотреть онлайн lostfilm смотреть онлайн.

drzbp141zwtxr62
      uezaj529

все 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      серии 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      просмотр 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      сериал 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      серия 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      смотреть 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии

• 6860590611925468 22330867 550519811757612
      http://stebrov.cz/diskus/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=64903
      https://onlineshop.guru/forum/thread-180352.html
      http://www.ekbd.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=10711&extra=
      http://starbound.terrasquare.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=121063
      http://moyinnetmusic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=933911#p933911
      http://188.128.165.51/forum_Asdasd/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=420343
      https://flutterappbuilder.club/chat/showthread.php?tid=493444
      http://www.trocdelavape.com/thread-3177.html
      http://forum.38a.ru/showthread.php?t=295449&p=543207#post543207
      http://185.151.245.46/showthread.php?p=35476#post35476
      http://forum.pfhv.de/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3091
      http://forum.persian-magento.ir/showthread.php?279918-719565323193353254109352-2533648751890200&p=441113#post441113
      https://www.corporateradiosucks.com/forum/showthread.php?392-288486603309854056321181-3204874082318470&p=3025#post3025
      http://xclub2.pre.transsion.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1571202&extra=
      http://grandflagcompany.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=612706
      http://e8888.live/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6830
      https://www.rpgboardhamburg.de/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7401
      http://stebrov.cz/diskus/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=64904
      http://facefirstrp.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6151
      http://www.gxkzy.top/thread-3700-1-1.html
      http://jubilej.ru/showthread.php?p=434906&posted=1#post434906
      http://chelat.top/forum/showthread.php?12941-958902705754743684373321-14267355984468&p=15135#post15135
      https://assuremoving.in/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=1389275#p1389275
      http://bilgatus.de/forum/thread-105146.html
      http://193167.kharkovf.web.hosting-test.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=104979

https://dimautoparts.com.ua/communication/forum/user/210435/
      http://agroeco.su/communication/forum/user/214644/
      http://vmkg.ru/about/forum/user/100418/
      http://vmkg.ru/about/forum/user/99294/
      http://dockepie.ru/communication/forum/user/30264/
      https://telesam5.ru/forum/user/1094800/
      https://ceramic-city.com.ua/forum/user/349183/
      https://gazovik-m.ru/forum/user/36818/
      https://xn--46-jlc8bj.xn--80adxhks/about/forum/user/82233/
      https://stanmus.ru/communication/forum/user/150569/
      http://hb29.ru/communication/forum/user/24343/
      https://telesam5.ru/forum/user/1094342/
      http://gasland.ua/communication/forum/user/19406/
      http://delorossii.ru/communication/forum/user/5990/
      http://www.udino.nmicrk.ru/about/forum/user/67311/
      http://xn--80aaiunencbyldg5b5bzc9c.xn--p1ai/about/forum/user/343057/
      http://amirokov.tmweb.ru/forum/user/216626/
      http://slimclub.bget.ru/forum/user/233510/
      https://8bitgame.ru/forum/user/17896/
      http://www.meridianlogistic.ru/communication/forum/user/220084/
      https://stanmus.com/communication/forum/user/150999/
      http://www.moscowmaster24.ru/forum/user/38743/
      http://www.centerestetmedicina.com/about/forum/user/208940/
      http://vmkg.ru/about/forum/user/100455/
      http://vmkg.ru/about/forum/user/100792/
      http://delorossii.ru/communication/forum/user/6184/
      http://dockepie.ru/communication/forum/user/31978/
      http://test.tcenavoprosa.ru/forum/user/11733/
      http://lestnica-ekb.ru/forum/user/47599/
      http://icts-spb.com/forum/index.php?PAGE_NAME=profile_view&UID=309844
      http://www.meridianlogistic.ru/communication/forum/user/219236/
      http://u37399.netangels.ru/about/forum/user/192172/
      http://debc.su/forum/user/10706/
      http://www.salonpost.ru/communication/forum/user/72934/
      http://test.tcenavoprosa.ru/forum/user/13555/
      http://www.moscowmaster24.ru/forum/user/38474/
      http://hozcentrplus.ru/communication/forum/user/22184/
      https://stanmus.com/communication/forum/user/152089/
      http://www.salonpost.ru/communication/forum/user/71992/
      https://stanmus.com/communication/forum/user/151498/
      http://agroeco.su/communication/forum/user/214021/
      https://med-service.com.ua/forum/user/13332/
      http://crtdu-kras.ru/communication/forum/user/22161/
      http://zoo-post.ru/forum/user/8685/
      https://elwin.ru/forum/user/52969/
      http://dockepie.ru/communication/forum/user/31378/
      http://www.av-discount.ru/communication/forum/user/60311/
      https://xn--46-jlc8bj.xn--80adxhks/about/forum/user/82505/
      http://www.konniydon.ru/communication/forum/user/451029/
      http://www.meridianlogistic.ru/communication/forum/user/218817/
      https://stanmus.ru/communication/forum/user/151400/
      http://www.cezar71.ru/communication/forum/user/34825/
      http://koltsovo-gb.ru/communication/forum/user/72203/
      http://hozcentrplus.ru/communication/forum/user/22078/
      http://dockepie.ru/communication/forum/user/30825/
      http://npfon.dev.nologostudio.ru/forum/user/17877/
      https://stanmus.com/communication/forum/user/150978/
      https://8bitgame.ru/forum/user/17402/
      http://test.tcenavoprosa.ru/forum/user/11743/
      https://ceramic-city.com.ua/forum/user/346350/
      http://gasland.ua/communication/forum/user/19079/
      http://feedbet.ru/communication/forum/user/25556/
      http://www.salonpost.ru/communication/forum/user/72439/
      https://stanmus.com/communication/forum/user/150738/
      http://test.tcenavoprosa.ru/forum/user/12107/
      https://xn--46-jlc8bj.xn--80adxhks/about/forum/user/83063/
      https://xn--e1afgbgom0e.xn--p1ai/forum/user/110246/
      https://elwin.ru/forum/user/52920/
      http://dockepie.ru/communication/forum/user/32023/
      http://av-discoun.nichost.ru/communication/forum/user/61084/
      http://www.old.warmstyle.ru/communication/forum/user/37979/
      http://www.moscowmaster24.ru/forum/user/38344/
      http://mfc.demo.rnds.pro/forum/user/11538/
      http://www.moscowmaster24.ru/forum/user/38464/
      http://satori-dv.ru/communication/forum/user/51744/
      http://www.av-discount.ru/communication/forum/user/61318/
      http://hb29.ru/communication/forum/user/24591/
      http://www.old.warmstyle.ru/communication/forum/user/36875/
      http://nrcii.ru/communication/forum/user/58972/
      http://www.udino.nmicrk.ru/about/forum/user/68592/
      http://www.meridianlogistic.ru/communication/forum/user/219604/
      http://dosaafnso.ru/communication/forum/user/98456/
      http://gasland.ua/communication/forum/user/19550/
      http://lestnica-ekb.ru/forum/user/47834/
      https://med-service.com.ua/forum/user/13222/

http://www.zhwbn.com/bbs/space-uid-969.html
    • 5725918249597234 96673364 157242310946667
      http://fanslack.definemydream.com/showthread.php?tid=4343&pid=7755#pid7755
      http://salon.glenrose.net/mybb/showthread.php?tid=130666
      http://community.galak-z.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=687972
      http://bilgatus.de/forum/thread-105126.html
      http://185.151.245.46/showthread.php?p=35443#post35443
      http://forum.38a.ru/showthread.php?t=295425&p=543180#post543180
      http://www.street4life.info/index.php?topic=22353.new#new
      http://battleland.org/board/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1892
      http://support.endersfund.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=409847
      http://www.gta-six.pl/showthread.php?tid=1748
      http://tapoutgaming.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=49300
      http://tapoutgaming.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=49301
      http://ftluebker.de/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=137110#p137110
      http://sewertalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=592396
      https://zanadu.ru/showthread.php?t=237240&p=324746#post324746
      http://forum.lazarevskaya.ru/showthread.php?p=286445#post286445
      http://abc.v-istine.ru/index.php?topic=13617.new#new
      http://forum.cloversaglik.com/showthread.php?tid=40478&pid=56254#pid56254
      http://www.opteragame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=724385
      http://ddent.co.kr/eng/bbs/view.php?uid=47776&boardid=in_qnaboard_eng&startPage=1
      http://xn--l1adgmc.xn----7sbeg1aauudo4a.xn--p1ai/index.php?topic=134870.new#new
      https://forosat.systemrosario.com/showthread.php?tid=3799
      http://www.mrjar.in/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1247
      http://jerryhvac.club/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5152
      https://hkcoop.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4235

https://dimautoparts.com.ua/communication/forum/user/209530/
      http://delorossii.ru/communication/forum/user/6190/
      http://info.rounb.ru/communication/forum/user/3022/
      http://hb29.ru/communication/forum/user/24350/
      http://koltsovo-gb.ru/communication/forum/user/72610/
      http://lestnica-ekb.ru/forum/user/47926/
      http://www.loginteriors.ru/forum/user/47872/
      http://shop.olmamedia.ru/forum/user/169250/
      http://hb29.ru/communication/forum/user/22966/
      http://www.loginteriors.ru/forum/user/47986/
      https://moscow-med.com/communication/forum/user/204639/
      http://dosaafnso.ru/communication/forum/user/99269/
      http://www.meridianlogistic.ru/communication/forum/user/219825/
      https://ceramic-city.com.ua/forum/user/349187/
      https://scrapgoods.ru/forum/user/74472/
      http://www.meridianlogistic.ru/communication/forum/user/219808/
      http://www.old.warmstyle.ru/communication/forum/user/38092/
      http://www.moscowmaster24.ru/forum/user/38658/
      http://mfc.demo.rnds.pro/forum/user/11896/
      https://stanmus.com/communication/forum/user/149841/
      http://xn--80aaiunencbyldg5b5bzc9c.xn--p1ai/about/forum/user/343544/
      http://www.salonpost.ru/communication/forum/user/72054/
      http://nrcii.ru/communication/forum/user/58839/
      http://koltsovo-gb.ru/communication/forum/user/74818/
      https://8bitgame.ru/forum/user/17417/
      http://hozcentrplus.ru/communication/forum/user/22416/
      http://dockepie.ru/communication/forum/user/30687/
      https://med-service.com.ua/forum/user/13487/
      http://dockepie.ru/communication/forum/user/31064/
      http://xn--80aaiunencbyldg5b5bzc9c.xn--p1ai/about/forum/user/344739/
      http://hozcentrplus.ru/communication/forum/user/22165/
      http://www.old.warmstyle.ru/communication/forum/user/37054/
      http://dosaafnso.ru/communication/forum/user/99035/
      http://info.rounb.ru/communication/forum/user/2818/
      http://mfc.demo.rnds.pro/forum/user/11689/
      http://nrcii.ru/communication/forum/user/58238/
      http://procashcompany.ru/communication/forum/user/64409/
      http://dosaafnso.ru/communication/forum/user/98483/
      http://www.udino.nmicrk.ru/about/forum/user/69099/
      http://info.rounb.ru/communication/forum/user/2690/
      http://info.rounb.ru/communication/forum/user/3361/
      http://dockepie.ru/communication/forum/user/30303/
      http://www.konniydon.ru/communication/forum/user/451294/
      http://test14.info-model.ru/forum/user/19358/
      http://zoo-post.ru/forum/user/8531/
      https://dimautoparts.com.ua/communication/forum/user/210697/
      https://8bitgame.ru/forum/user/17632/
      http://amirokov.tmweb.ru/forum/user/216340/
      http://msetka.ru/forum/user/20693/
      http://www.meridianlogistic.ru/communication/forum/user/219591/
      http://hb29.ru/communication/forum/user/23442/
      http://ruslan.siter.org.kz/communication/forum/user/18874/
      http://dosaafnso.ru/communication/forum/user/99288/
      https://xn--e1afgbgom0e.xn--p1ai/forum/user/109648/
      http://info.rounb.ru/communication/forum/user/3219/
      http://www.meridianlogistic.ru/communication/forum/user/219070/
      http://apis.kz/communication/forum/user/570914/
      http://ananasspb.ru/communication/forum/user/150372/
      http://rf18.ru/forum/user/76604/
      http://debc.su/forum/user/10725/
      http://gasland.ua/communication/forum/user/18594/
      http://ananasspb.ru/communication/forum/user/151452/
      https://gazovik-m.ru/forum/user/36637/
      http://xn--80aaiunencbyldg5b5bzc9c.xn--p1ai/about/forum/user/343329/
      https://dimautoparts.com.ua/communication/forum/user/210242/
      https://stanmus.com/communication/forum/user/150915/
      http://shop.olmamedia.ru/forum/user/168910/
      http://u37399.netangels.ru/about/forum/user/192291/
      http://www.udino.nmicrk.ru/about/forum/user/66813/
      http://info.rounb.ru/communication/forum/user/3492/
      http://amirokov.tmweb.ru/forum/user/216199/
      http://catalog.drobak.com.ua/communication/forum/user/243940/
      http://xn--80aaiunencbyldg5b5bzc9c.xn--p1ai/about/forum/user/342949/
      http://zoo-post.ru/forum/user/8579/
      http://dockepie.ru/communication/forum/user/31285/
      https://schooldemo.1c-bitrix.ru/forum/user/15303/
      http://crtdu-kras.ru/communication/forum/user/21838/
      http://www.old.warmstyle.ru/communication/forum/user/38097/
      http://u37399.netangels.ru/about/forum/user/192920/
      https://xn--e1afgbgom0e.xn--p1ai/forum/user/109856/
      http://amirokov.tmweb.ru/forum/user/216869/
      https://moscow-med.com/communication/forum/user/204762/
      http://www.konniydon.ru/communication/forum/user/451791/
      http://www.udino.nmicrk.ru/about/forum/user/68227/
      http://www.loginteriors.ru/forum/user/48763/

http://www.zhwbn.com/bbs/space-uid-969.html
    • "Чужак (The Outsider) 9 серия " 23\01\20 ` смотреть «Чужак (The Outsider) 9 серия » .

New Чужак (The Outsider) 9 серия 23`01`20 до эфира новые серии смотреть.

Чужак (The Outsider) 9 серия смотреть онлайн все сезоны и серии в HD.
      WATCH~~~ Чужак (The Outsider) 9 серия лостфильм (2019)
      Чужак (The Outsider) 9 серия (Чужак (The Outsider) 9 серия )- Новые серии.
      Чужак (The Outsider) 9 серия все серии.
      Чужак (The Outsider) 9 серия (lostfilm 2019) русская озвучка.
      Чужак (The Outsider) 9 серия lostfilm смотреть онлайн.

iwxkp858mgcom356
      wphpn362