Sign in to follow this  
ricksconnected

Let's get this thing started!

Does anyone have 4 non-used really good compact sleeping bags? rated atleast 15-30below zero...!

THE TRADE... A FULLY FUNCTIONAL WORD PRESS WEBSITE + 1 LOGO for whatever it is you might need it for.

Ricksconnected, I have a dumb question about this forum. If someone is selling something instead of trading how do you propose going about the money transaction? I have personally never sold anything online so I am a little sketchy about it. Am I to assume that if two people are selling that it is up to them how to exchange the money and goods?

paypal is a secure and trustworthy way of sending money. If you have a iphone or an ipad you can get a program called square it comes with a credit card reader. You dont need the credit card to be present. The guys from twitter started it. I use it all the time for my catering company. But something like this I would say paypal.

Guest survival101

Agreed, if you sign up for Paypal, you can't go wrong. I have been using it since it's inception. And that's a long time.

Guest survival101

I have a Youth XL 16-18 winter jacket that I'd trade or sell, Fusion 3-D camo print. Washed and clean, ready to wear for next season.

Guest survival101
post-1773-13851497866679_thumb.jpg Let's see if this works. I have more but they were blurry. If interested will post more. More than happy to trade for something of equal value, which is about $5. out of my pocket. And can ship priority mail, or slower, if you are patient.

post-1773-138514978669_thumb.jpg

post-1773-1385149786711_thumb.jpg

Guest survival101

OOpppss. Btw, I can't find the avatar selection. Any clues? The picture shows uploaded, and being used as profile pix, but not as avatar. Any help?

Just throwing my 2 sense out there.

I have some online trading experience with paypal and ebay. There is no 100% way not to get jipped but most of the time with ebay it was a full proof system. I trust buying and trading by word, others more or less but anyone who takes the time to conversate on these forums probably knows to be honorable.

Also, Paypal is good for cash to item transactions. But again theres the fees =(