Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
P210SIG

BSA 3.5-10X50 scope.

4 posts in this topic

Never owned a BSA scope before.

A friend wants to sell me this scope for $100 new in box or trade for some ammo.

Made in China & sells for anywhere between $85-120 on Ebay. It comes with 30mm ring to be mounted for a 22 rimfire.

Anyone own this scope or used it in the past? What do you think about this scope?

Good or bad do tell.

If your not " Physically Fit ", then your just Food for the Zombies.LOL.

In GOD I Trust, Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them!

This is the scope, should have posted earlier.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Hunting-BSA-3-5-10x50-AO-IR-Mildot-Rifle-Scope-Mount-2-/110584401003?pt=UK_Sporting_Goods_Paintballing&hash=item19bf580c6b

If your not " Physically Fit ", then your just Food for the Zombies.LOL.

In GOD I Trust, Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them!

BSA is cheap chinese crap.. if you are putting it on a small rimfire rifle for plinking then it will probably be fine but anything with recoil well good luck with constant adjustments.

to me a pentax or a nikon for a bit more I have seen one of each for $129.00 or so I like Burris they are more expensive

but precision ground lenses edge to edge give low light ability way beyond a inexpensive scope.

A 22 does not need a "SPECIAL" scope but time with the scope to understand its

quirks parallax etc.

My way of looking at it is if you spend any money on anything less than can be used on all your arms your

going to be less than satisfied and if and when you need a scope for another rifle it won't fit the bill.

I try to stick with 2 X 7 or 3 X 9 and Leopold and Burris they are quite good out to 500 so unless your eyesight is

poor or you need more definition a higher power scope has its issues.

BSA can be checked through customer reviews on optics planet you don't have to buy from them but I like to read reviews

and lots of them before I buy most anything if the product has few or no reviews in my mind it means wait.

if a product has many and 95 % are good and the product has been around for a while you can hardly make a mistake.

and it is item specific a company can have a hundred great items and one turd if you don't check you may get a bad case of

buyers remorse and with the internet and all it's resources we don't need to get the green weenie and if it is a bad one

if you have done your home work you can rest in the knowledge that the company has a great repair or replacement policy.