Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SurvivalCache

Having trouble joining the forums!?

1 post in this topic

Email us at scforumteam@gmail.com and put in the subject line "Signup Help."

Let us know your username so we can find your account and activate it.

Honestly do it early before you get frustrated and we can help expedite things.

Update 6/14/13: I have a waiting queue of 24,000 + new signups waiting for approval to start posting. 98% of them are spambots. Some of them are easy to weed out, alot of them are not. Unfortunately I can't always tell who's who and sometimes end up approving spambots and disapproving real people who want to join the community.

Myself and the rest of the community want to get as many real people to join this community as we can. Send an email to scforumteam@gmail.com and let us know that you are a real person and want to join our conversations. I'll be happy to approve you ASAP.

Thanks,

Edited by SurvivalCache

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recent Topics

• Sorry to hear wally, Don't get me wrong my father had some patients issues in his day it was azzholes and elbows but most of it was good. I have some holdovers from genetics not very patient with B.S.  I have tried to teach kids but I have not had much luck they are too interested in self image on social media texting and seem to have a hard time concentrating. My Children well I had some but their mothers (2) decided to raise them away from me one without my knowledge I did not find out till recently the other after just shy of 7  years of marriage and the child was just over three. I am torn as they both failed in life with their other relationships the problem in my mind is that the children were subjected to bad experiences I am glad that they emerged intact but not unscathed it still makes me pissed that all the things both rejected in me they tolerated and allowed in their ever lowering expectations in their other relationships. So basically Wally, I did not and was not able to raise my children, We have an awesome relationship now I blame God, I had nothing to do with the fantastic outcome. I have a quirk If I am or my ideas are rejected I do not impose, they decided they are on their own I do not force myself on anyone the law sides with the mother 95 ++ percent of the time hiring lawyers is stupid unless your forced to in the initial divorce and do what you can but if they are not willing you have nothing to say and it mucks up the children so I made the decision to let my ex find her happiness -- she never has as from the reports I get.  as for my first child I never knew I had a child until last year she is a grown woman her childhood was bad I'll leave it there but God had a different plan and I am thankful for that. I don't disparage people for trying to find their place the only thing I can hold onto is I never stepped away from the relationships one left the other told me she wanted a different life and moved away after the divorce. and would not / did not keep in touch. I did not fail as a father as I was not allowed to be one for one and only 3 years for the other. I had seen enough to think that taking her to court and fighting all the time was not going to benefit the child at all in fact more negative impact and fostered a lot of emotion and years of arguing as everyone I know has had that happen, the children are messed up they try to blame the parents for their failures in life all people that I know are decent so it was personalities and differing ideals that drove them apart but individually they were good people but oil and water cannot mix. I have accomplishments I have made a difference in this world, I did what I could when I could and I have made plenty of mistakes my conscience is fairly clear it is what felt I had no control over that troubles me and did not act on. I am a person of action, confrontational take me as I am or take the next flight out. It is not that I know everything but that I would be responsible if I let things pass or went along and I'm not much of a joiner. generally I don't have a side there is right and wrong, problem is I recognize them but I am not a legalistic but at some point it has to make sense IMHO if it doesn't leave it lay. Sometimes there is not a perfect right or wrong just whats better or what others want and you have to allow them to make their choice. sometimes in life you make choices and you stand alone sometimes you seemed to have made good choices and they come to crap. I may have needed to purge, but Wally the sense I get from your posts are your a fine person who tries to do the right thing and that's all we can do, we are not responsible for others failures especially not our parents or their choices.  the rest of this post is for others that might read it. I will say that by the power of God and the righteousness of  Jesus or Yeshua  Christ his Son, I don't have to be crushed for my mistakes Jesus paid my bail if I look back it is not to ruin or wallow in it today but, build a better tomorrow mend fences and have better relationships now and in the future. I don't have time to hate those that wronged me I do have to remember those I wronged so I do not do it again but, not so I don't live the life I have now worrying about the past, because the past is done it can't be changed so we either accept it and cut a better path or fall back in it wallow and drown accomplish nothing or help anyone. I have always wondered about those that reject God, they rail on about believers are foolish for believing in an invisible God, when they believe in their own strength and understanding -- and those things absolutely fade  people don't get stronger and many today have Alzheimer's more than when I was a young. To me it's pretty arrogant to think your in control when everyone experiences failure, if your in control your created and made your failure. Worse is people do not study that we live in an amazing and supernatural world it's anything but flat and 2 dimensional science is trying to break into the 4th dimension why ? because they know there is knowledge there. They call it the Akashic  record and it is like a river of all the attained and lost knowledge from the dawn of the world. They use occult practices to reach those on the other side, LMAO if there is another side then wouldn't God creator and another or other beings be there and someone would be the boss as not everyone can be the boss and since we all know that there is always a creator and a boss would that not make him God ?  I have been unfortunate to witness the numerous attempts to subvert God Jesus and the Biblical narrative. I believe in the coming great deception on 3 different main stream news outlets that UFO's are real eventually that "we" have been in contact with beings from another world, but I believe they are (demonic) and will come as aliens telling mankind they can solve health financial social problems and mankind will leave the Christian faith to follow.  After a lot of study I do not think there are any myths that at one time or another all that crazy stuff was or is true and that some beings can enter our world from another dimension and some have existed here before the flood. there are footprints of giants 10 times the size of the largest man living today found in stone that is obviously thousands of years old. People who have dabbled in the occult have found it's not a game. people have been taken withing feet of each other and nothing is ever found of them THOUSANDS OF THEM EVERY YEAR !  cameras catch things that can't be explained all the time the veil between is getting thinner each passing day and those that do not have an anchor will be swept away and Jesus is the Anchor IMHO the Rock, the Alpha and Omega I pray all find him NOW, because the wold is loosing it's mind and the earth is cracking up. All I know is teaching children should include a respect for God Jesus and the Holy Spirit as in my mind if we do not have respect for a higher authority then by default we are THE authority and that has never worked out well for the individual that thinks that way IMHO.
    • my father was a bastard i never got to learn anything from him. a few men tried to teach me stuff later on but eventually i learned everything myself through the school of hard knocks. and i still don't know stuff that i should by now. thats why i admired men that take their role as father seriuosly.  
    • Good time to teach them tracking, awareness method morals and manners of the wildlife around them and fishing and as they can cleaning fish, some children can be sensitive so this is age and maturity predicated. I can't recall exactly when I was introduced to processing wild game but as far back as I can remember I watched my father clean coon, fish, rabbits, squirrels, dove, quail, pheasant,  turkey hogs and deer and some others, large animals were already field dressed when I got to see them the hunting I was allowed to go on was small game and I only got to shoot now and again until I was about 10 then I had my own pellet gun I could go terrorize the woods near the house.The more important thing I remember was the fantastic meals my mother cooked with most of it she had her limits tree rat coon were not on her edibles list she did like rabbit and the rest, but dad had to butcher them into manageable pieces for her to wrestle in the kitchen. we had a band saw and meat grinder and a butcher paper and tape dispenser man that made butchering easy. Fish we had a nice oak plank with an electric pump and sink at the boathouse I was taught to filet all fish except perch my mother like them gutted and scaled head off and she would fry them whole.  As P210SIG said good times father and son bonding may father had more medals than a Portuguese rear admiral, survival knowledge of living in the depression of war and making do with what little you had and a life of working off times in construction and the oilfield and helping friends as military pay was low. I got to watch and help  him do all kinds of things he built most of our second  first home and I had to help at the time I did not understand what all that accumulated knowledge would do for me, help and even save my life a time or three. I had no clue that his words would follow me all my life about safety security and the what where and how of just about everything, I never did get that sex talk though today I think that is really important where as in my day it was doubtful you would die from local slap and tickle I guess he figured those military STD movies might work their magic.
    • Good times , father & son bonding outdoors. Now that my sons in college, we have less time, enjoying theses activities together. Lifetime memories, job well done there Drew_ Forge