Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SurvivalCache

Having trouble joining the forums!?

1 post in this topic

Email us at scforumteam@gmail.com and put in the subject line "Signup Help."

Let us know your username so we can find your account and activate it.

Honestly do it early before you get frustrated and we can help expedite things.

Update 6/14/13: I have a waiting queue of 24,000 + new signups waiting for approval to start posting. 98% of them are spambots. Some of them are easy to weed out, alot of them are not. Unfortunately I can't always tell who's who and sometimes end up approving spambots and disapproving real people who want to join the community.

Myself and the rest of the community want to get as many real people to join this community as we can. Send an email to scforumteam@gmail.com and let us know that you are a real person and want to join our conversations. I'll be happy to approve you ASAP.

Thanks,

Edited by SurvivalCache

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recent Topics

• Watching the news (really should avoid that)  but they are using Ketamine as an antisuicide medication and the user says it keeps her from committing suicide DUH and chronic pain does not make a person suicidal ?  I have friends that have had multiple surgeries to stop chronic pain some with no success or limited success. I for one feel the AMA and the FDA use less than scientific methods and allow certain doctors much more leeway to function everything can be addictive there are people who are addicted to eating laundry soap some people cut themselves or body dismorphia. IMHO it is reasonable to suspect a person is overusing medication when request for refills mount or their blood test show higher amounts than normal so we have controls I guess using an ID to track will help. Better living through chemistry I believe in it not as abuse of a drug but use to control pain and allow people to have a life, Ketamine if it is useful use it I do not see a problem with pot for people with life threatening diseases I do think as other drugs we cannot totally trust doctors because some will prescribe without care just for the money and there need to be limitations on operating vehicles people need relief but do not need to endanger others IMHO.
    • True forgot about them well really on purpose cause they are FRIGGIN' HUGE. I liked the Coonan as it was a 1911 style and not that HUGE..... I should have stated I wanted them to build one more affordable and more of them.
    • I, ah....ahem....used actually was ISSUED a sap after my law enforcement rookie probation period, and ordered to have it on my person while in patrol. Used a few times with great effect, still have it...somewhere around here, I'm sure. Have a couple of grandsons that are "into" paracord projects. Sent them a jig and oodles of paracord, along with one inch diameter steel balls, for "key fonts, for each of the adults I. The family. About half are finished, so I'll pick them up in June. Never can tell when a key fob will be needed....
    • They make .357 Magnum Desert Eagles.