Sign in to follow this  
juzcallmesnake

I am very concerned with the thinking within our military community

Recent events has brought Syria into the cross hairs of middle eastern strategy this is HOGWASH!

we are being brain washed into thinking we have to DO SOMETHING!

These are mooslims killing mooslims I see no downside to this WE cannot do it the rules of engagement

are all over the place we can't eve deal with 1 here who killed 13 at Ft. Hood and injured many more.

and they were CHEATED by a government that panders to our enemies.

Tzun Tzu basically stated that inaction is action and he is the go to guy for a warriors QUOTE even

though he has been dead for longer than a twinky's shelf life.

But all these talking heads ex generals and ex CIA EX EX EX EX I am sick of them They are EX for a reason

they failed to remain essential and if they were so hot then why are they on the sidelines in a shooting war?

I am even more concerned about a recent statement that some ex serviceman senator or congressman

has said WE {the country need to rethink the medical care of vets} we need to rethink who we vote for

it is not that we need to pay for vets but the fact we would not have to if we did not get involved in every

altercation the world over.

If you have enemies killing each other in what damn alternate universe would you interfere with that?

they are doing it without our money and weapons or aid of any kind and now these talking heads are

saying we need to pick a side WHY?

They are saying we are loosing an opportunity to make alliances these people are not french underground

in WWII these people are totally opposed to our way of life our form of government they hate women

having any equality children unless the first born male are not Special.

they murder anyone who is not mooslim with impunity and we are going to pick a side?

My confusion is Atheists they think separation of church and state makes us more appealing to a secular

or extremist world it there was a go to the head of the execution line reason being an atheist would be it

mooslims are suppose to give a infidel a chance to convert but not a godless person.they have no soul

as far as mooslims are concerned.

Recent news if you can call it news says that if we pull out as we have been asked by leaders in Iraq and

Afghanistan they would be hanging from light pole in short order SO WHAT the talibooboo will take over LMAO

You folks really need to read their book REALLY read it if you are a mooslim and your not a extremist your

apostate and should be killed.

we have lost 9,000 + men and women I have no clue how many mangled and now they want to drag us into

another debauchery?

FREEDOM means to be allowed to have whatever government you want have what legal system and religion

and every time these many nations and groups have chosen to be the way they are every time all the time

WE are not going to change anyone and we need to let them be FREE to live as they choose because that is

FREEDOM as sure as our way because we do not agree with it we want to change it that is NEVER GOING TO

HAPPEN.

If someone came and kicked your door down took your guns and asked you to turn in your neighbors that

had a different religion than you what would you do because that is what we are doing over there.

we look for arms cache's after we kick the door down and then preach to them freedom and how they

need to turn in radicals how would they know they are radicals if they are not themselves?????

the only way you know if there is a large presence of devil worshipers or clansmen or any other

non mainstream group you would have to know how many there are and that is why they don't walk

around with a t-shirt I am a religious extremist on our side or their side.

We need to mind our own business and if that part of the world want to destroy themselves let it go

maybe one day they will change but like getting between 2 drunks your going to get clocked and they will

still be fighting and cussing each other after your out like a light on your back.

We are going broke and one of the main reasons it dealing with other peoples problems and not our own

we are sending over 150 countries money or aid or giving them a free ride on taxes at our expense YOU

are paying for it.

Wake up don't support it don't join or get out do and do not vote or support those that want to wallow in this

it is not our fight our problem as far as I am concerned they are like the crack head nephew have nothing to do

with them and leave them to their own ways.

Snake I agree with your basic premise .... but we do need to vote and do so regularly as your general stated no action is action. We have failed to remember the words of our forefathers to stay out of foreign affairs...had we done so it would be a different world...would we like it... not a clue.

We either need to fight these wars in a serious no holds barred, rip'em a new one way, or stay out of them. make it so that when we show up they don't stop running til they drop and are to scared to start shit again. Like when you dad said " don't make me come back there" you know that if you did he was going to make it worth his trouble. Im sick to death of this PC crap about collateral damage, if they are going to let the enemy hide in their house, they are not collateral damage they are enemies. Said it before and I'll say it again.....500lb iron bombs are cheap and carpet bombing gets the point across!

A collapse of Middle Eastern countries would have catastrophic effects on our economy. If Syria is taken over by a radical Islamic government because we failed to act and they deploy their chemical weapons on Israel, Israel will certainly drop a couple of nukes on Damascus. This will cause some type of exchange with Iran, plunging the Middle East into all out mostly conventional war. The Suez Canal could be closed to shipping, which would cause our gas prices to go up significantly, which really hurts us. Also, oil producing nations in the region may slow or stop exports, further driving the gas prices up.

I like DonDon's plan. Either go in and curb-stomp them or don't touch them at all. Going in halfheartedly with a shoddy plan is a recipe for disaster.

Major K,

Unfortunately, the takeover may well happen whether we intervene or not. We don't seem to understand, yet, that a people who have NO history of self government can not immediately become a democracy (we rarely try to set up a Republic). Heck, even our first attempt at self governance failed and we had the background of being Englishmen to help us.

A good video http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=jeYscnFpEyA by the way. We can't really take care of the world if we don't get our own house in order. You and Don are right, either do or don't do but NEVER half- a$$ it, that is always failure.

Just my not so humble opinion.

We either need to fight these wars in a serious no holds barred, rip'em a new one way, or stay out of them. make it so that when we show up they don't stop running til they drop and are to scared to start shit again. Like when you dad said " don't make me come back there" you know that if you did he was going to make it worth his trouble. Im sick to death of this PC crap about collateral damage, if they are going to let the enemy hide in their house, they are not collateral damage they are enemies. Said it before and I'll say it again.....500lb iron bombs are cheap and carpet bombing gets the point across!

By now it's AQ fighting Assad. We should send our troops. weapons and money to help them???? don't think so!!!!

Here is evidence that our government and or military does not care about we the people

just read were Staff Sgt. Robert Bales 4 time combat vet the army is seeking the death penalty LMAO

this guy is so traumatized and PTSD not in the realm of human ability to cope with it {personal thoughts}

we have a bombing suspect that they are NOT thinking about giving the death penalty and he cost us a ton of cash killed

and maimed people in a terrorist attack and Major Hassan is still alive after killing 13 and I do not hear they want to put him

to death in fact they seem very infatuated with his facial hair.

but if your a soldier and American your held to a bizarre standard after 4 tours of bone crushing mental strain and separation

from family and friends we have to remember only 14 years and he has been in the sand 4 times this is cruel and unusual

punishment and the psychologists state he is normal LMAO oh yea that is why he snapped all normal people just go into town

and kill men women and children one picture I saw he was smiling now that's normal.

I guess it is cheaper to kill him than to pay for his treatment, our government has all the money in the world to keep POS

alive in prison but not a soldier who 3 times did his duty and after all he went through they dump him like a cold turd.

If young people want to know why I tell them not to join the military there ya go your cannon fodder your not going to be

given any consideration but we have drug dealers who are responsible directly and indirectly for hundreds if not thousands

and mass murders who are in federal prison that will never get executed this is a way for the military and our government

to pander to islam and say see we did not show favoritism but when it is murdering and plotting terrorists we refuse to

put them to death.

I am sickened and much worse tired of the right wing allowing anyone to impede on these terrorists speedy trial and

execution and in fact they should demand it.

we have been pussyfootin' around for way to long and we need to get this show on the road political correctness is

killing us and soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan are turning on our troops and murdering them time to play hardball

and we got a bunch of pansies on both sides the right won't defend Staff Sgt. Robert Bales and the left will defend

Maj. Hassan and this chechen turd I am waiting for us to pay for sending back the dead bomber when we need to send

3 back his mother his brother and him in the same URN with a pig turd for garnish.