Sign in to follow this  
P210SIG

Wild crazy weather.

Is it just me that' feeling this about the weather these days or what?

So it's spring so the weather forecast says, but it snowed in centeral Ontario Canada yesterday. :mad:

Hoping i'll get something out of the garden this year, but i'm having some dout's.

If the weather is moving like a yo yo in your neck of the woods, care to share your thoughts.

If your not " Physically Fit ", then your just Food for the Zombies.LOL.

In GOD I Trust, Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them!

I know it wears thin but IMHO

God has been trying to tell us change our path as he recedes his protection the things normally under restraint

now are unbound and wreaking havoc each one of the disasters have caused monetary devastation and not to much

human life but as this increases it can and will make it obvious that our food supply could be at risk.

I tried to explain this to a friend he is more or less an agnostic and only sees the immediate and not the overburden

waiting for you to stick your money or head in there and bam your splattered like a bug on a windshield.

people who planted early are risking loosing crops plant to late and it may not head up in time or get ripe or

have too much moisture farmers cannot make too many mistakes before an out right crop failure.

recent drought have concerned me and we have not had an infestation of any account but we are seeing back to back

troubles that have made dents in our economy sooner or later it can cause a very big problem.

Boston lost income how much I do not know but every dime we loose in this lack luster recovery is another nail in our coffin.

Haven't you heard? Its 'Global Warming'...at least that's what Al Gore calls it.

I call it global poisoning with a touch of weather thrown in... I have a great longing for clean water, unmodified foods and breathable air. Clean clear water is--- well, go drink from any river and see what that gets you. Food from the store is polluted with poisons and hormones along with built in insecticides and fungicides. Lower nutrition too. The air-- well what does it matter if it's full of soot, radiation, and a host of other industrial poisons. Weather, yep it's changing, who cares if it due to mankind? I say use any excuse to clean our environment. Do it for the kids. People made Al Gore a laughing stock, but his message about the filth in our environment is dead on.

Now for the easy way to solve the problem of too many mouths to feed............PANDEMICS ARE US. Reduce the mouths solve the problem. Just what the UN and the elites plan. Destroy the economy of the major countries, let the third world starve, then take over. Perhaps some of you saw a movie in the last few months that was a depiction of the aftermath of their plans.

Could it happen.....sure. Will it...guess we will wait and see

Partsman your on a line but as I recall once the area has become devoid of population they powers that be spring

a '"GO WEST YOUNG MAN" and make your fortune and people throng to the new world many die in the dust if you

try to figure how many went to Australia and figure their population now it was a dismal failure other than to kill

off the convicts originally intended for punishment there.

should any of the indigenous population of a couple of continents pass away the new pioneers would be not far behind

like the west in America they let the poor and the strong backs clear the way and then came in and bought it and imposed

their rules all the while looking down their nose at the locals the more things change the more they remain the same.

Back to our warming weather. I read in the London Telegraph that this is the second coldest spring on record. For comparison, try reading a book called "1816, The Year Without a Summer". In the midst of the Dalton minimum (very few sunspots = cooler weather on earth), Tambora erupted and we almost get an ice age. In the 1970s the science was "in" and only the "deniers" dare to argue that we were not heading into an ice age. There would be 3 Billion people by 1980 and mass starvation must follow as we couldn't feed that many. Really, that was the settled science. If you read the papers, any time the majority of the models agree, then that proves that warming is real and the science is "settled". Unfortunately, they've never bothered to tell the planet that this is so. All they've proven is that their models are equally flawed. Our climate is always changing due to fluctuations in solar output. Some climate clown tried to downplay that by saying "it changes by less than 2%". The idiot forgets (deliberately, perhaps?) that our sun is a freaking STAR! A 2% output change is huge. Warming will happen as the sun expands to consume the earth, as it will in a couple of billion years. Long before then the earth will already be dead but no one has tried to explain why our carbon emissions caused global cooling in 1970 and global warming in 1990. Smoke and mirrors, guys, so take it with a grain of salt.

where I live , we had a normal winter lots of snow . The spring showers on the other hand were lousy, not much rain here this spring. In the past 2 weeks it has rained maybe 3 days. I have also noticed the river that runs through the town where i live is lower than it should be right now, its already at early summer levels .

The problem with weather is it changes NOT BEING FUNNY but it does what may seem like a bad year can turn into

a normal or better than expected one until we know of harvests or water levels for the overall seasons we just don't know.

sometimes snow fall counted on for run off / melt for summer water supplies may seem low then a wet spring sna summer

makes up for it.

I have seen water levels in all our major reservoirs seem to be very low compared to years ago.

as long as the water comes out of the faucet everything is fine but I wonder if one day L.A. will have to import

bottled water as we have seen them literally drink up all the local water and even choose to allow farms to

revert to desert than to allow them water and get all of their water from over the mountains north of them.

many other areas are doing the same thing robbing peter to pay paul one day the bill will come due.

Yea.. Weather... Don't like it give it 24 hours. For us the farm pond/stock tank across the road is full for the first time in three years.... the farmers are just getting caught back up after it being too wet to get in some of their fields and it is raining....heavily in spots as I type this.... will there be enough moisture to make a crop... that is a question none can answer.... but.. being I really like to eat I certainly hope so. Was talking to a gentleman at the funeral home this morning and he was saying that the prediction is for an increase in tropical storms and that several are likely to visit the USA.... I didn't like the last two that came so hopefully that will miss the mark. Is there a change in the weather....I think that is so as the winters in the southeast have been moving more into the months we consider spring... are people to blame....well it could be ...BUT... if so no one is really embracing the move to nuclear .... the only short term solution to the problem.

It hailed part of the day yesterday in southern Ontario Canada. And it's 2 degrees tonight, with frost warning.

I'm worried about my vegetable garden.

If your not " Physically Fit ", then your just Food for the Zombies.LOL.

In GOD I Trust, Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them!