Sign in to follow this  
tinderwolf

My Paracord Adventures

so here it is. my ultimate bracelet. It has thirty feet/twenty pound fishing line, two sinkers and two hooks which I believe are number 12 size. the middle outer core has three feet of jute for tinder and on the end is a small fire steel.

post-1196-13851498191247_thumb.jpg

post-1196-13851498190117_thumb.jpg

post-1196-13851498190589_thumb.jpg

post-1196-13851498190898_thumb.jpg

Edited by tinderwolf

Hey folks, if you buy something from another member here and you love the product, let others know. Just as importantly, if you buy something from another member here and you think the workmanship was sub-par, let others know (after giving the craftsman time to fix the problem, of course). This way we police our own and we support our own.

If I am looking for a paracord item, I know I’ll look to Tinder first. I am much more willing to buy from him if I see a bunch of other members writing well about his products. Also, if you have ideas, send them to the producer and maybe your idea will become a product and you’ll get the first one.

And, after reading the endorsements of Tinder’s work, I will be making an order! So, keep spreading the word folks!

:)

Excoastie thank you so much for your kind words and I personally do look for members on the forum before I buy something. Like buying a great leather holster from imbuggingoutman.

Thanks to excoastie I want to give everyone who is a member of this site a ten percent discount. Those who are military (or ex military) law enforcement, fire fighter or any kind of public servant (got a soft spot for teachers) will get a twenty percent discount. Thanks again for everyone's thoughts opinions and support.

Yeah me too. I've been in wanting to add more functions for awhile now to my para cord items but just wasn't sure how I wanted to do it. Its not going to win any beauty contests but its for use and not looks. Though I think I have made it well enough that you could still probably wear it to work or wherever. This system would work great on a gunsling or even an ankle bracelet ifeno you are brave enough

Tinder, I put your Ultimate bracelet to the test. It PASSED. I am not sure which firesteel you used, but it definitely put the sparks where it was supposed to go. It took a couple strikes to get the "paint" removed" and then the shower was right on target and got the jute burning very well (breezy day today probably helped) on the second strike. I think I had fire within 45 seconds, and that included walking to the firepit.

All in all, I give it a 99%.... always room for improvement...lol...j/k. As a part of my EDC, it is a very stable and reliable platform and I feel it will enhance my chances of surviving a disaster and adds another layer to my kit.