Sign in to follow this  
tinderwolf

My Paracord Adventures

Woah, Tinder, I got the monkey's fist golf ball in the mail today. Very Cool. It sounds great whirling thru the air at max RPM's. Looking forward to trying it out on my golfing buddies noggins.. LOL. JK. Seriously, this is gonna be fun to play with. My wife gave me the look, above her glasses, when I opened the package. She wants to cut me off of prep-buying. Good thing we have separate accounts. LOL.

Woah, Tinder, I got the monkey's fist golf ball in the mail today. Very Cool. It sounds great whirling thru the air at max RPM's. Looking forward to trying it out on my golfing buddies noggins.. LOL. JK. Seriously, this is gonna be fun to play with. My wife gave me the look, above her glasses, when I opened the package. She wants to cut me off of prep-buying. Good thing we have separate accounts. LOL.

Hey i'm glad that you like it and that it got to you so quickly. I was whirling it around in the air like that too until my wife walked in the room...followed by my two year old daughter, I got looks from both of them that made me stop dead in my tracks. Here here on the seperate accounts! Enjoy sir!

wow your steppin right on up there tinder. good work sir.

now if i may, it would be to my liking if it were mine, to remove the buckle on the leash

and just use the dog clip part itself. on the other end of the leash does it have that lil loop part that ya can slide your hand through?

wow your steppin right on up there tinder. good work sir.

now if i may, it would be to my liking if it were mine, to remove the buckle on the leash

and just use the dog clip part itself. on the other end of the leash does it have that lil loop part that ya can slide your hand through?

the only reason I put the extra buckle on there was that I remember when I was younger and had a dog that those clips break after a bit and I thought this way it would be easier to install a new one or put whatever hardware you want on it, though yes it would look better without it. Yes it does have a loop handle as well.

tinderwolf

If you don't mind me asking where did you learn how to do all this? Grandaughter was here this week end when i was looking at your pics. Now she wants me to teach her how to do it. Can teach her alot of things but what you do with parachord ain't one of them. This could expensive for grandpa after she learns it. lol But it would be a good skill for her to have.

ooooo I am so excited! finally broke down and ordered some 1/2 and 1 inch solid steel balls off of the interent to make monkeyfists with, also when I get them i'm going to make a bola which is going to be sooooo much fun to use. Especially to nab joggers goiing by in the front of the house. lol

post-1196-13851497849085_thumb.jpg These ripcords are pretty sweet. This is ten feet of paracord set up as a fast deployment need. I can use it as a keychain or just clip it to my bad and when I need it I just pull on the end and take as much as I need. Can be set up with as much cord as I want.

post-1196-13851497859878_thumb.jpg

Busted the zipper off my winter coat a few weeks back. I took of one of my paracord keychain fobs and improvised a new zipper. Another great attribute of paracord is that it does not rot or mildew so if I don't get it properly fixed I can throw the coat in the closet until next winter.

post-1196-13851498185758_thumb.jpg

so I bought this watch a while back and after wearing it for one day the dang velcro watch band started falling apart. It would stilll have been wearable for awhile but I didn't care for all the thread coming out. So I made my own band with some para cord....ah para cord it never lets me down!

post-1196-13851498185275_thumb.jpg

Just finished a bracelet that has a complete fishing kit in it(sinkers, line and hooks) and a complete fire starting kit in it ( fire steel from firesteel.com and jute for tinder) and it still looks like a normal bracelet...when I have time I will post a picture.