Sign in to follow this  
tinderwolf

My Paracord Adventures

oh i know the seals dont use it lol. just a few of the sites i have been looking over for a few yrs suggested it.

so i bought it. most sog stuff is pretty good for the money. their customer service is great too.

(if you'll ever need them) the big selling point for me was its a solid knife at a fair price. i cant imagine lossing

a super high quality knife, or getting robbed from it. ive looked at strider and tops before. good looking stuff.

i think it gets to a point that better quality between two knives can be hard to prove. i need good proof

that a $200 benchmade is better than say a $89 SOG. i have to deal with that kind of situation every day in the

tools i use for work. can i prove that snap-on tools are better made than the blue point premium tools?

no i cant. i'll buy blue point when i can.

let me give you an example. i bought a blue point airhammer a few yrs ago at about $300. i had a job that required a solid air hammer. at that moment the tool truck pulled in and the devil himself was driving lol. so i bought the tool for a 1 time intended use. nobody else had a quality tool for me to use. ok fast forward. a couple weeks ago one of my buddies at work

bought a snap-on air hammer. its "the latest greatest" on the market. his was rated a bit stronger than mine.

side by side they did the same job just as quickly. can i see or feel that his has more power? nope not at all.

nor can he. ours have 99% of the same features too. his cost almost $200 more than mine did lol. if his gets stolen

as our tools often do, hes out huge bucks. so am i but not like charlie. after we side by side tested or air hammers

he was amazed that he got almost nothing extra over mine for his $200.

i can go on and on with experiences like this. please believe me im not knocking anybody or any knife company on this. its just my experience from where im talking.

i dont know how old you are but my father use to carry a knife when i was a kid. it was a case XX. it was a real pocket knife.

one of the best knives ever made in my opinion. dads and grandads of the era put those knives through hell and still passed them down to their kids. the knife costed like $10. then there was the old wooden handled Barrlow knives of the time.

those knives were the same price and lasted just as long.

Actually paracord bracelets, lanyards, keyfobs, etc have become a huge thing within the "tactical" arena. There are tons upon tons of uses with paracord, it can be a life saver.
My point was a lot of people make there own. As I type this now I'm wearing one and made it from spare cord.

Please let me know WHERE I can get a good deal on the cord,my wife is asking me to get her some to make gifts with,...thanks..

She is very impressed with the work she saw here.. Excelent stuff all around..

Thanks 101matt..

Please let me know WHERE I can get a good deal on the cord,my wife is asking me to get her some to make gifts with,...thanks..

She is very impressed with the work she saw here.. Excelent stuff all around..

Thanks 101matt..

http://www.paracordstore.com/ParaCord_c_7.html?gclid=CPCI7Krwi60CFQVvhwod_0WqlA

http://www.paracordstore.com/ParaCord_c_7.html?gclid=CPCI7Krwi60CFQVvhwod_0WqlA

Just got my Paracord,Warning dont wind it up with out checking if one of the CATS has been watching.OUCH.

My wife was impressed with here NEW Bracelet..again thanks for the advice and examples and sites.