Sign in to follow this  
femvet59

H7N9 is becoming transmissible between humans!!

I am asking everybody to go to the british site (NewsNow) and search for all the articles for Bird Flu.

This bug is apparently at least becoming transmissible between humans while it is NOT making birds sick, so it makes it much harder to track. There are a number of artciles written by virologists who are investigating this thing. Interesting that we hear virtually nothing about it here.

What kind of shape is your medical gear in?? do you have sufficient gloves, masks, disinfectant etc????

how come the bird flu always seems to start in china?

The farmers live on the second story of the barn.house and keep the animals on the ground floor .... construction is not very tight and the close proximity encourages crossover of disease ... chicken/duck to hog to human.

According to BBC, out of 60 known cases there have been 13 deaths. That's pretty high for the flu and the deaths don't seem to be centered around any particular age group. The World Health Organization is still reporting that the disease has not been spread through direct human contact though (16 hours ago from this time). Not sure what the discrepancy is there, but BBC is not nearly as fast as local or regional news outlets, so that might explain it.

With all this chicken scare going on, i'm going to be eating the new lean chicken. It's called bugs bunny. So what's up Doc, chicken little scare you? LMAO.

If your not " Physically Fit ", then your just Food for the Zombies.LOL.

In GOD I Trust, Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them!

Snake, latest article says aboyt 40% had no direct contact. However, in all fairness, people don't always remember or stepped into fecal matter. What is more concerning to me: all the reported cases became extremely ill with about a 20% mortality rate. Just something to keep an eye on.

well If I get a chance I have suits gas masks and chemical gloves but more than likely it is like the cold it will hit you before

you can be ready.

I live near houston and near a highway so do most of us truckers travelers and so forth can send this thing anywhere so

the counter top at your micky D's or where ever may be a petri dish for the next out break so have tamiflu and some other stuff

on hand if it does take hold you won;t find anything at your local drug store they will be out or with a skeleton force

it could take a while to resupply I always have over the counter and other thing to try to be comfortable as possible

without having to go out to a doctor where people are already sick and forbid you have to go to a hospital because it will

be packed so try to be self sustained as much as possible have gator aid and maybe some electolyte pain meds and one

my doctor and everyone seems to tolerate is plain CLARITIN it does not seem to effect other medications or raise

blood pressure starts working in 20 minutes and I will bet money you won't find it if you don't have it now recent cold season

I was in walmartian world and the shelves were empty in the pharmacy so be ready or suffer.

oh I never use tissue a quality paper towel is way better have a case of those too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Topics

• HELLO! WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI WORLD RICHES. Are you a business Man, politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Illuminati brotherhood, and receive a monthly salary of $500,000 USD. We are ready to change your life, we can make your Dreams come true, also we are going to give you everything that you need in this Life .... *Riches  *Power *Famous *Wealth  With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish,So have you make up your mind that you want to join the great Illuminati brotherhood to become rich and famous in life population and also you will be protected from all evils against you and your family.
      If you're really ready to be a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood then contact us via WhatsApp:  +1 315 203 9948 or our official Email: {officialilluminati999@gmail.com} Visits our Websites for more info: https://illuminatiofficial666world.wordpress.com

• HELLO! WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI WORLD RICHES. Are you a business Man, politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Illuminati brotherhood, and receive a monthly salary of $500,000 USD. We are ready to change your life, we can make your Dreams come true, also we are going to give you everything that you need in this Life .... *Riches  *Power *Famous *Wealth  With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish,So have you make up your mind that you want to join the great Illuminati brotherhood to become rich and famous in life population and also you will be protected from all evils against you and your family.
      If you're really ready to be a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood then contact us via WhatsApp:  +1 315 203 9948 or our official Email: {officialilluminati999@gmail.com} Visits our Websites for more info: https://illuminatiofficial666world.wordpress.com

• INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,,  I GOT SOMETHING NEW
      Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months! See how it works
      Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
      Make up you mind before applying, straight deal... Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
      via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

We have specially programmed ATM cards that  can be use to hack ATM
      machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
      stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
      buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
      and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
      you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
      services, we are here for you anytime any day. Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS: Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
      Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
      Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
      Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
      Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!! The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
      email address:: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com} Visit our Website for more Info: https://automatictellers.webs.com
      ®
      Make up you mind before applying, straight deal... Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us

services, we are here for you anytime any day. Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS: Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
      Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!! The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
      email address:: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com} Visit our Website for more Info: https://automatictellers.webs.com
      ®

®