• Recent Topics

• Build that wall KEEP THEM OUT !  Am I talking about Arizona,  California, New Mexico,Texas NO NO NO I'm taking about the Oscars they build walls use barriers and fencing , they check Identifications have armed security and police and do not allow the huddled masses to just hang out.  Kinda two faced isn't it 
    • When Hell freezes over ! we have all heard it, but like a lot of things no one believed it would ever happen, well it did Winter weather isn't just battering the eastern US. It's even snowing in Las Vegas
    • Beyond the reason that it is just bad / evil to purvey violence all MAGA supporters should not use violence unless defending themselves and as a last resort we see where it would only be used against them and giving the opposition fodder to use against the MAGA movement.
    • The show Empire is thinking about replacing or removing Smollett LOL. I was just wondering if this was a white actor in black face how long it would take for them to think about replacing them ........
    • Well one out of all their records -- their a punk band not exactly historians or geopolitical graduates  Here is another one that seems to work with today's system look at 41 seconds in. Houston we have a problem, a no knock warrant on the wrong people (partially guessing here) Jan. 28 raid and shootout at 7815 Harding St. that left five officers injured and two suspects dead.  because the Officer took i on himself t get a warrant and "call" from a woman accusing the home owners of allowing her daughter to shoot heroin in the home??? it's all pretty sketchy right now. because both victims were white IMO the city and chief are trying to ride this out and hope it goes away. Like any good democrat the chief will not resign LMAO they love being the Captain till the ship goes down on their watch, and it does not matter how many people die, it ain't their fault, well the no knock police he owns because he has been chief for long enough. Since when do you send in a swat team for a 2 people 58 and 59 that had no previous record ?  The police know that there are 5 different motorcycle gangs that do all kinds of shenanigans they don't send swat on them and they know where they hang out, that is the rub police know where dope houses are and some lone ranger decides to take down 2 old people ? it is insanity. The whole case against these 2  58-year-old Rhogena Nicholas and 59-year-old Dennis Tuttle is gut shot, any evidence is in question because of the low threshold of the warrant the political and police pressure to close ranks and back the blue not to mention the officers in on the raid see their careers and possible prison time could have tried to cover for themselves ( or it could be made a case for) I want to know where the oversight was, fact checking and as in most investigations there had to be more than one buy and usually video or wire recording . This is a travesty of justice even if they were guilty as they had NO opportunity to make their case in a court of law, they had no previous record and a warrant on one call and unsupported  accusation.  Their rights were trampled and the bar of truth was on the ground.  In the warrant, the sergeant says that Officer Gerald Goines, of HPD’s Narcotics Division, provided officers, including a high-ranking narcotics division supervisor, two different names of confidential informants. The warrant stated the two officers, “interviewed all of the confidential informants and all denied making a buy for Goines from the Harding Street residence, and ever purchasing narcotics from Nicholas or Tuttle.” This happens every day in America and when it goes bad police have been known to plant evidence loose evidence and back paper to cover.Judges have taken sexual favors bribes worse the D.A.'s have people still in prison after DNA has proven them innocent yet still refuse to file paperwork to release them and have the real suspect in prison as well. Just as morality and truth slides in our culture so it does in all our agencies. truth is relative to feelings and view point politics conviction rates and personal opinion I don't see justice anywhere. 2:18