Sign in to follow this  
ricksconnected

rules for buy and sell.

a new forum section has arrived!

ok guys here is a great opportunity afforded to us by survival cache to buy/sell/trade our goods.

seeing as how there are so any new comers to the prep idea and so many already involved, this is a good oportunity for newbies to get some quality gear at a fair price and those looking to upgrade to make sure their old goods go to a good use by helping out a newbie.

all that is asked is no fire arm or ammo deals, and that we keep our buy/sell business to good

clean win/win deals. remember and im sure it goes w/o saying that all deals are personal and can in no way survival cache be held responsible for any deals made on its site either public or private. buyer beware as you all know.

remember guys, research anything you have plans on buying and make sure its what you want and need. this helps keep any sour deals or feelings away.

ok in hopes to keep the spam down survival cache has set the posting limits to 10 posts.

in other words you have to have 10 posts on the site before you can take advantage of the

buy/sell section. ok guys i hope this section will lend compliment to this, the best site of its kind on the web.

Edited by ricksconnected

I dont have anything to trade at this time so I will give(information)..Need a 4 or 5 galone bucket with a sealable lid??? ! 1 dollar at wally world,go to the Bakery and just ask ,they have tons now.Yep I got 20..lol

I hope it goes well and people don't do anything to cause bad feelings. Open for business!

exactly. i think it will be a good thing as well actually. yes the newbies seem like they will make out good but ya gotta remember by helping a newbie with your gently used gear, the experienced can also get closer to that upgrade they have been wanting too. this can be a big win/win for everybody involved.

Where is this section? I cant find it, Im having a hard time finding stuff. Is there away when someone replies on a article your commenting on emailed to my personal email? Kinda like when you comment on Facebook and then someone else comments on the same thing, you get a notification... I would love to make trades and buy stuff on the cheap.