Sign in to follow this  
P210SIG

It is NOW TIME to Leave the Cities!

Had a dream last night, the holy spirit was guiding me to leave the city. So i searched the net today & came up with this video clip. In all thy ways acknowledge your lord thy GOD, & he shall direct thy path. AMEN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJL0aImvh-w&feature=player_detailpage

If your not " Physically Fit ", then your just Food for the Zombies.LOL.

In GOD I Trust, Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them!

I hope your not making light because I think it has some merit all it would take is one missed disability, welfare

social security and veterans checks and you got a real problem L.A. riots were a prelude only a very small scenario.

N korea on one side Iran on the other pakistan on the verge india has made it plain if pakistan blinks it is game over.

they do not have to hit us just their neighbors and all the money in the world will be almost worthless as ammo is now

fear would empty stores of any or all commodities fear is a powerful and impossible emotion to control once it spreads.

FEW US cities are as densely populated and built up as the seven southern California counties are. There are an estimated 30 MILLION people living in the metro area, and most of it IS suburban "cities" dependent entirely upon a very few water delivery systems, the

Integrated Power Grid and "Just-in-Time" inventory control and shipping for all retailers, including grocery stores, home-improvement centers, FUEL, etc.

If it is not possible for economic reasons to leave certain areas of the country, you CAN carefully prepare to hunker down where you are to ride out the "storm" of panic IF, you prepare for the wrist case scenario PS all the way around.

IF, you live in SoCal, and feel "prompted" to leave, then do so, do not blow off those feelings or promptings, OR, you might find the Holy Spirit withdraw from you, until you get right with the Almighty.

In SoCal and many other metro areas, just trying to get "out-of-town" on a NORMAL weekend is hard enough, throw in a few natural disasters or a meltdown of the economic system and you WILL have utter chaos on the interstates, or you can literally fight Bubba and his local thugs on the side roads. Rape and murder will be commonplace.

Want to risk that for your family? Read some WWII history.

Katrina was real, the city "leader" dithered in his penthouse hotel suite, while hundreds of thousands of his. voters, were abused, molested became refugees, because he would not make a damn decision without his licking his finger to test his winds of political fortune. So much for his dream of am"Chocolate City" as he so ineloquently called it.

Think he is/was an exception? Not hardly, most of these "professional" political pimps are just like he is/was, ethnicity means nothing, they are all as useless. The people always pay the highest and hardest price.

Be smart, thunder dome was a freaking movie, we do not need to make it our reality through mediocrity.

i left the city a long time ago.. ahead of the power curve there, my only problem is i still have to drive back to it everyday because of work

Be honest wardog, you realy haven't left the city if your heading back for work daily. Just saying. I"ve been wanting to leave the city since 1992, been held back by wife & she's a CA at a big company. Hate the air & noise polution in the cities. Oh & most city slickers as well.

I visited Chicago once for a work trip between college and returning to the ranch. Dad thought I should work somewhere else for a few years before coming home so I'd have a chance to try a normal job with set hours and weekends off, before deciding if ranching was really what I wanted to do. I took a job as an assistant manager at the local farm machinery dealership. I spent 3 days in Chicago for a conference and met some great people but hated the city. I couldn't stand not being able to see anything but buildings in any direction. I have no desire to go to a really big city ever again. When I go on a trip I go somewhere more open and less populated than home, not the opposite.

Not all cities are created equal. I go way out of my way to avoid Chicago; been there several time and I HATE that place. LA is another place I'd really rather never visit again. San Francisco is another one, along with New York. No city is my choice but western cities seem to be more open and with easier access routes than the "older" cities. Having multiple paths OUT is always a big help. The bigger, "sophisticated" cities are the worst, the more "red-neck" the city, the better the chances of surviving although they are not as good in any city as they are in a more country environment.

The problem is always one of timing; if I knew the day and the hour was close, I'd bail and the heck with my job. As it is, I play 'you bet your life' that I can call the event with enough time to take effective action.

Edited by Capt Bart

Be honest wardog, you realy haven't left the city if your heading back for work daily. Just saying. I"ve been wanting to leave the city since 1992, been held back by wife & she's a CA at a big company. Hate the air & noise polution in the cities. Oh & most city slickers as well.

I left it because i do not live anywhere near it where I can have livestock, gardens and shoot in my own yard. but i still have to work to make money so in that aspect you are right. but at least I know my home wont be in the middle of the firestorm during a collapse of whatever.