Sign in to follow this  
FreedomSix

California Seizes Guns as Owners Lose Right to Keep Arms

ya know, i'm not defending an ex felon but when they've served their time and paid their dues isn't there a time things should be called "even"?

If it isn't a violent offender I don't think this is right.

And I guess if you got a little depressed in this economy you could loose your gun?

Too much thinkin

good post freedom6

The fastest way for them to get rid of guns in California is to legalize pot on a federal level and then sneak in a rider about not being able to own a firearm.

California would be gunless.........................lmao

sorry for you Cawliforyuns (spoken like Arnold)......you may now pick on Texas to get even with me...................hehe

“The prohibited person can’t have access to a firearm,” regardless of who the registered owner is, said Michelle Gregory, a spokeswoman for the attorney general’s office.

Holy Cow! that opens another can of worms. What if your 80 year old granny moves in with you and she's on an anti depressant

“The prohibited person can’t have access to a firearm,” regardless of who the registered owner is, said Michelle Gregory, a spokeswoman for the attorney general’s office.

Holy Cow! that opens another can of worms. What if your 80 year old granny moves in with you and she's on an anti depressant

It's open for abuse just like any other law. Maybe it's time to move....:confused:

this is interesting. "The state Senate agreed March 7 to expand the seizure program using $24 million in surplus funds from fees that gun dealers charge buyers for background checks." this is the biggest shit sandwich I have ever been presented with. I mean I pay all type of fees to purchase firearms and they use the money to fund gun grabbing? And how in the hell is there a "surplus" of money California is in massive debt. They confiscate guns and ammo? then destroy them they should at least try and let you sell them of gift them to relatives.

So the cops manage to "talk" their way in. Since when does that give them the right to commence to search?? If they can't get a search warrant, isn't that a violation of the 4th Amendment and clearly against the "plain view" doctrine??/

California's Attorney General Kamala Harris is indeed a member of the Communist Party, I doubt she's disavowed her member ship since her university days. She is far left of the Obamafuerher, and is virulently anti-firearms ownership for the "mere people". She of course, does travel in a motorcade, with her security entourage.

The "raid" mentioned in the article was conducted by State AG investigators, over which she has direct control.

Have been born and raised in California, and having witnessed first hand her rise to power, in my experience and opinion, she is THE most dangerous politician in the United States right now, and she is NO fan of the Bill of Rights ,nor the US Constitution. Her collegiate papers and early political speeches accurately reflect her extremely militant views.

She is gunning (pun intended) for Feinstein's seat in the Senate.

T2940, in NC so long as the convicted felon has served their time, waited a fairly lengthy period and the felonies were not violent and nature, they can appeal to the state to have the felony (or felonies) expunged from their record, effectively erasing it. By this way, someone who has truly learned their lesson and repaid their debt to society can earn some redemption.

So the cops manage to "talk" their way in. Since when does that give them the right to commence to search?? If they can't get a search warrant, isn't that a violation of the 4th Amendment and clearly against the "plain view" doctrine??/

Im sure these "cops" just nag and nag until they get in your home. I personally would never let them into my home and I don't know of anyone who would happen to keep their guns in plain view for anyone to see, because it just doesn't make sense. I like how the one person never opened the door or made any contact the they simply left empty handed.

this is how it starts first find someone the general public can't find a touchy feel good place in their hearts for

and shove their face in the dirt but when it comes time for you your going to be all indignant and pissed off

well it's way too late then.

I do not care if he is a convict if he is not in prison or jail let him have what he want's is this America the free

or is it America the well I don't know maybe he has a mother complex or were your parents violent did you

not have breast feeding.

the agenda is to part as many as they can from their firearms and if you let them they will find new and interesting

ways to do it.

you do not fall a tree with a single stroke of an axe you chip at it until it falls and all of you are trying to rationalize it.

having anything is now unamerican

driving is a privilege not a right { you cannot have a vehicle if they don't want you to have one}

your home is taxed every year {you do not own it you rent it from the powers that be and they can change the rules anytime}

A jury of 12 can convict a person and a judge can set him free {you are forced into jury duty and have no power to act}

at any time a draft can be enacted and you may be forced to defend your country {even if your a ex convict}

under marshal law you can be forced to work in whatever capacity the powers deem useful {your a hairs width from being a slave}

And last but not least is WHAT PART OF NOT TO BE INFRINGED DON'T ANY OF YOU UNDERSTAND!

In today's parlance and law none of our historical figures could own a weapon PERIOD. Washington led a guerrilla war against

the rightful authority as did the rest of our forefathers and were wanted criminals for years.

Daniel boon and David Bowie were violent men with a temper {PTSD FROM HELL} and were know to have had honor killings

{DUELS}

Andrew Jackson fought a war in which he was using coerced manpower and took weapons and ammo from civilians to do it with.

You do not own rights to any water unless you have sub soil rights the government has taken that away while all of you slept

there is even been talk about putting meters on private wells and charging from water taken from the aquifer.

Your government has been letting Illegal aliens go for lack of money Americans have been murdered and their killers regardlessof if they are citizens or not have been allowed to live and given parole for stone cold blooded murder of children unarmed women

and men and yet many of you try to rationalize who deserves a weapon because you have been sold a bill of crap and lies

for so long none of you know what is right or wrong {he will spend the rest of his life in prison} oh yea that is justice B.S.

Have all of you been desensitized to where you cannot see the divide and conquer technique used, the powers that be want you

to have no say paper fu@ked and have to get a lawyer for everything justice is about money if you cannot afford a lawyer

your not going to get justice EVER!

I guaranty that the rich and politically powerful and connected will have all the guns they want just like Mexico and

south America but the common person has sh*t every day I see where political figures are being arrested for stealing

lying and any other crime you can name a policeman was just arrested for attempted cannibalism police are arrested

every day for murder rape and illegal use of powers and office.

so someone tell me just who in the hell does not need a gun?

If you do not stand up for everyone's rights your not going to have any your self.

during the 2nd world war you could be arrested for going to town or driving without permission or a reason

there were no tires gas was rationed and so was food it can and will happen again the police do not have to

protect you by federal law you are responsible to do that only as long as it is a money making proposition

do the police do anything during the depression prisons and jails were work farms they used all kinds of tricks to

put you in jail how many of you remember vagrancy laws? I do I remember black and white water fountains

segregated schools in fact until the early 1970's the pea farm { a county jail was still operational}

cops could shoot you if you ran I have bad news for all of you when a storm comes in and washes the beach clean

sooner or later the crap comes back and it is coming and as with the tide it stinks now that it has been rotting for a while

America the free ROTFLMAO if our founding fathers were alive today they would puke somehow because we have cell phones

and twitter we think we are smarter and better than our forefathers even our own parents everything is being perverted

and we wring our hands and say oh gee wiz what will happen!

12 million people are being held hostage by a moron in New York who is telling them they cannot have or sell a coke over 16 oz.

are people that damn pathetic anymore now the court has to step in and say he can't do that LMAO no sh*t

if people don't stop bending over grabbing their ankles pretty soon they will suffocate from sticking their own head up their azz.

here is a real funny joke the government is now buying up all the property in the U.S. with your tax money that they print like there is no tomorrow and soon you will be a renter and cannot afford to buy a house it's called a reverse mortgage that is why home

prices are remaining steady or going back up and if you crazy enough to think that a tax evaluation because you remodeled

your hovel is SUPER your an idiot all it means is your going to pay more taxes for what you paid to have done and the taxes on that too. taxes on the lumber labor local permits yada yada yada and wala now you have the pleasure of paying a lot more property taxes.

and you will never own it EVER miss a few years of taxes they will take it and sell it all of you are slaves and being pimped out

all the while legally stealing everything you make with both hands 50 cents a gallon gas tax really America the free

tax you home tax your car tax your clothes your phone your cable water sewer trash and then death taxes your casket your burial

and then they tax your beneficiaries if they could they would embalm you and put you in a house of ill repute and screw you some more because apparently you like it.

Just wait you or one of your family will get sick or disabled and loose everything I like talking to young dumbazzes I have insurance

yep until you lose your job and in 90 days you won't have insurance a place to live or food medication and where can you keep

all that stuff you filled your house or apartment with cannot afford a storage building if your homeless you cannot own a gun

could you imagine living under a bridge and them letting you keep a gun? LMAO even if you were without any criminal record.

no car nothing........

go ahead let them take your neighbors gun because he or she is not perfect or too old or takes anti depressants if you take aspirin

every day your a hypochondriac because you fear a heart attack or because they are obese I mean hey if they can't control their

weight how can they have enough common sense to own a gun it is a very very slippery slope.

If people are happy and secure they have no reason to go nuts it is this ever increasing complexity of life pressures of coming up with the never ending avalanche of rent, taxes, fees deposits higher fuel food clothes paperwork government and company

workers that don't do their jobs forcing you to handle it stealing your time and peace of mind.

Unemployment family problems stemming from many of these same things above our whole country is on the verge of

maddening chaos and the government is whipping up the fear social security is going broke your 401 is not even a 101

others are getting a free ride with special home loans and refi's and getting food stamps and free lunches and child care

while you pay your debts racial tension derision illegal aliens getting free money insurance college for their kids

health care cell phones and getting out of jail free your government got money for everyone but you

if your not feeling perky guess what YOU GOT A RIGHT!

if your not incensed and pissed off ready to rip someones head off and sh*t down their neck your a dope a dummy a fool a retard

etc. etc. etc.

today it's 16 ounce cokes and guns tomorrow it will be anything they want because you ain't got anything to stop them.

A good article, thank you. I hope they are right about the bill getting struck down. It will also be extremely important to keep a Republican majority in Congress in the coming election, as this bill seems to be pretty clearly split down party lines.

A good article, thank you. I hope they are right about the bill getting struck down. It will also be extremely important to keep a Republican majority in Congress in the coming election, as this bill seems to be pretty clearly split down party lines.

AMEN to that brother!!!!!!!!!!!

this move to use the health care system to take guns is very disturbing. In addition to forcing you into government health care which will diminish the quality of everyone's care, they are now using it to confiscate guns. A very disturbing trend, especially for those who are old or infirm or otherwise not able to deal with punks on a physical level when disarmed. You must be prepared to deal with your medical care professionals getting noisy about such things; if you're surprised by their questions, you might give the wrong answer. The 'Blasphemer in Chief' has learned his lessons well; Hitler would be so proud of his intellectual son.

This will be a most 'interesting' year in the US. I pray we can survive it.

This is another reason why I'm against a national firearms registry...once it starts it doesn't stop and just another reason for me to have sold all of mine...

what firearms? I don't got no stinkin firearms B)