Sign in to follow this  
RGR275

Greetings

I've been lurking on this site for a while, like what I see, and figured it was time to join. Former Army Ranger, SERE instructor qualification course graduate, retired state employee. and strong supporter of our constitutional rights. Looking to learn and contribute where I can. Thanks for letting me join.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Topics

• Animals are complicated and yes I can see where any animal could be a support animal, here is the kicker all animals are unpredictable and like people have good days and bad days. So let me just say I'll pass on meeting  wally, I may piss him off because I know I have eaten one of his family members and Wally may not like that. besides people have been attacked by their pets like mice rats gerbils cats and dogs much less anything with more teeth. Emotional support alligator                
    • Another fine mess,  Asteroids are smacking Earth twice as often as before, and that reminds me of Revelation 8:10- 12 -- 10 Then the third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star burning like a torch fell from heaven and landed on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water. 11 The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter like wormwood oil, and many people died from the bitter waters. 12 Then the fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun and moon and stars were struck. A third of the stars were darkened, a third of the day. I'm not saying that this event is close but who knows what or how many are the precursors to this event, if it is like a woman in labor as the Biblical narrative describes it will increase exponentially until the end, that in the face of all the increases of fire, flood, famine,earthquakes and astrological events reminds me of Luke 21:26 men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. as recently as a few years ago a large asteroid passed between the earth and the moon or as they call it a near miss, and NASA or anyone else spotted it before it was right on top of us, so for all of you who think science and technology can save us until we build a solar sail or anchoring rockets to attach to space threats it just is going to be a bad day for some of us IMO.
    • Lmao Protests, a punch thrown and provocative jokes as Louis C.K. performs in San Jose. Louis C.K. became one of the biggest stories in the #metoo movement in 2017, after he was accused of sexual misconduct, and admitted to masturbating in front of female comics. After stepping away from the spotlight, he began performing again in New York last year, generating more controversy for his comedy, including a set in late December that appeared to mock survivors of the Parkland, Fla., school shooting. The protest was organized by Enough is Enough Voter Project. Micheal Dauber, one of the protestors pointed out that San Jose Improv has acts booked through May, with no female headliners listed, “That speaks volumes,” Dauber said. Louis CK is not that funny to make a living off comedy he is just another jerk  IMO
    • The earthquake portion of the leading quotation of this post is working overtime. A micro earthquake struck early this morning in Malibu, where residents are already dealing with heavy rainfall and mudslides Thursday. A 2.8 earthquake was reported at 12:35 a.m. at a depth of just over one mile, with an epicenter just a few miles inland from Point Dume, according to the U.S. Geological Survey. For the second morning in a row, East Bay residents were jolted out of bed by an earthquake.  Wednesday morning's 3.4-magnitude quake hit at 4:42 a.m. Three small aftershocks followed: a 1.9-magnitude at 4:45 a.m., a 2.0 at 4:48 a.m., and a 1.1 at 8:52 a.m, centered near Piedmont and the Oakland hills along the Hayward Fault. The USGS pinpointed the epicenter near the intersection State Route 24 and Tunnel Road.
    • Models Can't Keep Up With Migrating Magnetic North Pole.The magnetic north pole is shifting at an unprecedented rate. Over the last 30 years, the rate of distance that the magnetic north pole moves per year has sped up, around 15km per year to around 55km per year, the Earth’s magnetic field, which assists with navigation. But the rapid and irregular movements of the north magnetic pole over the past three years have made the 2015 WMM (worlds magnetic model) inaccurate. Here is how important magnetic north is to navigation by land or sea. For every degree you fly off course, you will miss your target by 92 feet. For every 60 miles you , you will miss your target by one mile. Flying around the equator will land you almost 500 miles off target. Water, IE creeks lakes ponds or wells If you have never been there physically and guided by charts and a compass you could miss and if your not sure what the declination was be looking on the wrong side of magnetic north  the smaller the target or lack of visible landmarks and you may never find it.  Here is where a TOPO map could help if the region you in has enough changes in elevation if your on the great plains forget it. Dead reckoning by sight using trees to be able to see ahead or follow roads train tracks or use mountains or other sources is possible, that possibility is predicated on visibility bad weather fog, tree canopy or heavy ash from a volcano will impede your movement as well as ability to sight the sun moon or stars / celestial navigation points. My sense is to have up to date charts road and topo maps and try to validate them using google earth. Here is where I have attempted t expose the normalcy bias of those that think everything will remain constant, nature is not you friend, your never one with the universe, the only constant is death he and his buddy Murphy or Murphy's law are always to trip you up confuse you into making a mistake and we all make them you can stave them off if you remain calm and use your wits IMHO.