Sign in to follow this  
juzcallmesnake

the latest super bug

well all I know if Americans were the cause of illness entering another country we would be banned.

http://www.dailylatestnews.com/2010/09/14/superbug-origin-traced-india-028975

I have ideas but of course no one listens that has a degree from a community college but here goes

hospital beds made out of grain textured plastic are not able to be sanitized

the old gurney made of stainless could be dunked into germicide and put back into service when dry.

hospitals when I was young were built out of fired tile block and terrazzo floors made it easy to clean

U.V. germicidal light used by a technician TRAINED to go in and sweep the LOCKED OUT {security measure}

room in a proper suit {as they have forced air in all rooms} would kill everything.

if we can salvage / recycle toilet paper then why do we use cloth use paper clothing and sheets and blankets

and recycle them as I recall my girl friend when she was a tender age of 6 and she was showing me her new dress

made out of what looked like paper mache' was pretty and unless you knew you would not know it was paper.

like the old smoking and non smoking section separate viral and injured in waiting rooms 2 sides separated by a glass wall and door a double entry into the emergency room with signs most people would know which to use.

no material chairs all metal you want a cushion bring a bleacher seat and wipe it down before you leave.

The average person sheds 4 kilograms (or about 8.8 pounds) a year. Humans shed 30,000-40,000 skin cells

a minute or about 1/4 to 1/3 of an ounce a day.

a cough or a sneeze covers the area of half a bus with forced air systems {air condition and heating }

here is a funny thing health professionals are getting liver damage from using alcohol based hand sanitizer

you could get cirrhosis of the liver and not drink a drop of beer liquor or wine.

you know that emergency pull string in the hospital bathroom wonder how often they change those?

sheet rock in a hospital is like making you use the previous persons sheets it's just wrong

and a phone with buttons really why not just leave a free standing stool sample on the food tray.

a health check needs to be implemented for entry into this country just as we have to get the nose

swab leaving the hospital anyone who wants entry in the U.S. needs to take a simple nose and throat swab

in time before entry to check for any detrimental disease before travel hell ellis island had it right

back in the day if we do not want to be over run with a horrible disease we need to take precautions.

hell just a thermal scan coming off the plan and isolate anyone with a fever would be something.

my god man..are you crazy? subject immigrants to some sort of health screening??!!!! why thats an outrage..you could hurt their feelings! what if they were actually sick? what would you do? send them back?!! oh the humanity!

rayz yes and it is a TB that is antibiotic resistant type the local county jail has a problem with it from south of the border

{ wonder why} and what i worry about is measles it is a disfiguring and deadly disease.

hell even a resistant form of whooping cough would kill off most of our children and grandchildren and the elderly.

the CDC sometimes I wonder just how they rate these and what power do they really have anymore as they cannot seem to

twist INS's arm or our leaders to implement any plan to defend us against foreign invaders of the viral kind.

they {the CDC are MIA in this problem} all they seem to do anymore is issue warnings if that is all they can do just print

them on a milk carton or the back of a beer or water bottle at least then you would reach 99.9 percent of the people.

{that read or understand english} OH that's right I forgot that is only 49% of the population now that old timers disease is

creeping up on me.

my god man..are you crazy? subject immigrants to some sort of health screening??!!!! why thats an outrage..you could hurt their feelings! what if they were actually sick? what would you do? send them back?!! oh the humanity!

LOL. They should familiarized themselves with the previous Ellis Island procedures of QUARENTINE. If a pilot can reject a passenger from boarding his/her aircraft for being ill, the USA should be able to too.

NDM-1 was first discovered in 2008... only difference is now there's been 3 people that have brought it back to the US so it's time to freak out. My only hope is that if it does go wild, it infects Obama, Feinstein, and Pelosi, to name a few... then when i get it i can die happy... >.<

LOL. They should familiarized themselves with the previous Ellis Island procedures of QUARENTINE. If a pilot can reject a passenger from boarding his/her aircraft for being ill, the USA should be able to too.

MommyLiberty5013 great ideas BUT:

that is too common sense / folksy wisdom as the edumakated social engineers and doctors would say and complicate it

or obscure the reasoning.

I will never understand but there are those who would give away everything as long as it was not theirs I call it the

gifting disease but if you ask that same person to take a pay cut to keep a company solvent all kinds of raising hell.

we have a new contestant on the price of freedom it is the H1N7?? well it is the new bird flu the old one was already

been weaponized bet they are already doing that to this new strain I can see them in their positive pressure suits

test tubes and making DNA sequences replicating and growing the NEW IMPROVED superbug I guess it is makes

more money to make killer viruses than cure lets say cancer or diabetes the 2 major killers of our time.

shows you what THEY care about IMHO.

Superbugs? Anyone remember Tropical Storm Allison in Houston? There was a ton of flooding in the Houston Medical Center and every hospital down there was contaminated with all of the surgical waste, sewer water, and just plain crud that collected in the basement morgues of all those facilities. Funny thing is, ever since, we have experienced sky high rated of staph infection in those same hospitals. Know how they disinfected those hospitals? Chlorox and a mop bucket. Not kidding. I haven't set foot in those hospitals since. Between this kind of neglect and the out of control drug resistant TB we are allowing to fester in our prisons, we are brewing our own super bugs right here. Before long, the Chinese will stop letting us come to their country, out of fear we will infect their chicken and pigs!

An interesting thought drifted into my head .... I wonder why those that hate us are willing to blow themselves up but seem not to be too keen on becoming infected and walking through the capital coughing and hacking.

I think it is one of those unclean / cant get the 72 virgins syndrome but hey if they can talk some one into turning

themselves into a pink mist with a little smoke and a boom I guess you could tell them to do anything and I am sure that

the politicians would say it was OUR FAULT, and some would believe it.