Sign in to follow this  
juzcallmesnake

LMAO Supreme court to make ruling on concealed carry

LMAO Supreme court to make ruling on concealed carry

KEEP & BEAR arms 2 separate word one means to have the other means to carry as in bear or carry a load / burden

but hey this is going to be real funny what are YOU prepared to do if this turns to crap in a handbag.

Well we will see what we will see.

Im prepared to treat with the rule of thumb that normally Is associated with a condom. "Better to have and not need, than to need and not have." I'd rather be.judged by twelve than carried by six and happily setting my rear end next to a lawyer in a court of law justifying my glory of still being able to draw breath over the individual who rolled the dice and lost. And thats how I will handle it.

Im prepared to treat with the rule of thumb that normally Is associated with a condom. "Better to have and not need, than to need and not have." I'd rather be.judged by twelve than carried by six and happily setting my rear end next to a lawyer in a court of law justifying my glory of still being able to draw breath over the individual who rolled the dice and lost. And thats how I will handle it.

Well said!

It is (and always should be) a state issue. If states agree to (honor or not honor) permits from other states, that is their right. There is no federal law allowing or prohibiting concealed carry. This will go nowhere. JMHO
per 2nd amendment ..and more importantly God, your right to defend yourself IS NOT something a state/local/ federal government can legislate , it is an inalienable right granted by a power far greater than any government

Thats also something that is mostly related to "when the push comes to the ultimate shove". Some guy or gal somewhere is gonna have to excercise their right by the second amendment to defend ones self by these means and however legal the scenario turns out to be on his/her part, add fuel to this fire.

The state of Washington doesn't recognize Colorado's carry license but Colorado should recognize Washington's. Despite the fact that I have a Florida license that Colorado does recognize.

I don't think it should have even seen the inside of a court room.

per 2nd amendment ..and more importantly God, your right to defend yourself IS NOT something a state/local/ federal government can legislate , it is an inalienable right granted by a power far greater than any government

Very deep and I agree with your post whole hardheartedly .