Sign in to follow this  
ricksconnected

pet bug-out

your right jace but you have to remember, we are talking about a survival situation here.

i can live with a bit of metals if my brain is swollen from dehydration. boiling is a last resort

before you just say "screw it" and drink from the found source w/o any treatment at all.

You can make activated carbon from collecting hard coal from fire wood. setting up a system with it and sand. I watched my uncle make one years ago. I know at my bug out location we have a stream that has carved itself into a nice little stream on the property from the mountain. Now were at the top of the mountain so I can trace it back to its original origin. I plan on making a old school water catcher, where it independently feeds its self into a filter system. So every day I can go and collect water like the amish. lol

My dog is the dumbest animal that walks the earth, but she only shows her teeth when she's happy and it's hilarious. She has never shown any interest in playing with a ball....I just don't get it. She is most def. part of the family, not on like human level, but we would be crushed if something happened to her, if it got to that point, I would share my food with her, not my family's just mine. I love my cat too but I am very suspicious of her, if you leave a tv on the floor and off, she will stare directly at it from an inch away, and she tends to look at people in a very threatening way. Odd. I also have a frog, still haven't named him, I'm thinking Robert Paulson.