Sign in to follow this  
Sir_Vive

I'm worried about guns

# 6 reads:

"To purchase a firearm, you must provide a valid Possession and Acquisition Licence (P.A.L.) number, along with your birth-date, place of birth, and permit holder’s

address. To purchase ammunition you must provide a valid P.A.L. or a Possession Ownership Licence (P.O.L.). Please note that these products can only be shipped to

the permit holder’s address. Firearms and hazardous materials cannot be shipped outside of Canada."

Sorry folks, my mistake. Did'nt read the whole thing.

PAL ( Possession Acquisition Licence ).

POL ( Possession Only Licence ).

In GOD I Trust, Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them!

P210SIG, I would pick up as many of those for $150 as you can. Then you can sell them for twice that on the other side of the big lakes and still make money!

It's a thought, but i make $70 an hour for what i do. So making 100% on a $150 rifle is not worth my time for now. Besides one needs to find buyers, states side. Not to forget my time travelling, gas, renting a motel, food etc. When i add it all up, i'd likely brake even. Maybe someone else might want to do it, I'll pass for now.

In GOD I Trust, Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them!

while its ok for the government to arm drug dealers and terrorists across the border, they frown upon free people arming themselves ..just sayin...

the black market is not going anywhere but up in price.

might be worth the additional money paid.

ha feinstein ban is shot down.. though Im more worried about the mental health angle they are going for.. how easy will it be for them to write up gun owners as "mentally unstable" and come confiscate their guns in the name of the children

they arent stupid, they learned from the 94 ban. you don't outright ban stuff. it pisses people off, but you make it sound like the ones who are getting their guns taken away are crazy then people will nod their heads like good little sheep and say "well at least we prevented another mass shooting" and by the time it is too late most people who could have stood up and said something will be labeled lunatics and neutered...

they arent stupid, they learned from the 94 ban. you don't outright ban stuff. it pisses people off, but you make it sound like the ones who are getting their guns taken away are crazy then people will nod their heads like good little sheep and say "well at least we prevented another mass shooting" and by the time it is too late most people who could have stood up and said something will be labeled lunatics and neutered...

Yep, and what do you want to bet that when Obamacareless health care kicks in there will be some very long questionnaires?

Well, t2940, when filling out that questionnaire, keep that thought in mind. On the other hand, I think we can all agree there have been some people who passed the old background checks who should not have been allowed to have a plastic gun, much less a real one. Funny thing is, the liberals don't want to admit it was their HIPPA law that made states leery of providing mental health information for background checks. This issue presents a slippery slope for all of us.